DIRECTV NOW app for Shield TV?

Search This thread

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
Thanks again! When I get home I'll update the app! Having the Nvidia Shield app on my phone definitely makes logging in alot easier now lol
Can you check something for me when you get a chance?
I discovered a glitch in the latest version. If you continuosly keep flipping channels it will kick you out of the app .

Sent from my Pixel 2

Reactions: safarial and IcerJo

IcerJo

May 24, 2010
Houston
I discovered a glitch in the latest version. If you continuosly keep flipping channels it will kick you out of the app .
I'll be home shortly, I can check it, my device reset after I installed the app then I had to leave for a football game lol. It should be stabled out by now.

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

I'll be home shortly, I can check it, my device reset after I installed the app then I had to leave for a football game lol. It should be stabled out by now.
Looks like when I do it I caused my shield tv to crash @[email protected]

Reactions: ACHILLES R32

Mimomaj

Jun 12, 2018
Hi, it's maybe out of topic, but could you please upload the Fox Soccer match pass Fire TV app?
Thank you in advance

Sent from my TA-1021 using Tapatalk

troyhough

Jul 21, 2008

Sent from my Pixel 2

I installed it last night and tested it for just a minute. Worked fine.

I'll test more today and report back.

swiedom

Oct 25, 2014
Location Error

I'm getting the location error even with both permissions enabled and the estimating with wifi enabled. Any insight? I use Google wifi for my wifi, if that helps.

srmd72

Oct 5, 2018
Since the latest update locals do not show up on fire tv ..I deleted the app and reinstalled it . Factory reset the fire tv ..still doesn't show up ..any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone