Themes / Apps / Mods Disable "Adaptive refresh rate" Miui

Search This thread

cyanGalaxy

Dec 30, 2018
Germany
Sony Xperia M
Moto G4
how i can do that plz ?
Just download his attached APK-file and install it (It's LSPosed for Zygisk, they also have their own GitHub),
then in LSPosed search for MIUIPerfSaver (or similar name), install it. You'll get a notification telling you to activate its module in LSPosed. Then you can go into the separate MIUI Performance Saver App and set 120 Hz globally.

There are also other ways of achieving 120 Hz at all times, but this is one of them. ^^

yaman99

Apr 3, 2023
View attachment 5659427View attachment 5659433oh...you can use this app to set per app refresh rate..here is the step:

1)enable zygisk from magisk
2)flash the dynamic fps disable module
3)flash the lsposed
4)install the miuiperfsaver
5)reboot
6)open lsposed app and enable the module and tick like in the pic
7)reboot and open the miui perfsaver app to set your refresh rate on certain app (you need to set to 120hz @ 144hz from setting
is this gonna work with miui 14 ? i dont wanna just try it maybe it doesnt support it and i go to boot loop

bozinsky73

Dec 30, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
Can you confirm that the fps stays at 120/144hz all the time:

Open developers options > enable show refresh rate > check if it stays on 120hz even when you're not touching the screen for 10-15 seconds?
I'm using this command on MIUI 14 A13 and it works. I confirm it remains. It gaves me some troubles at the beginning, like when reboot phone, the display was setting to 60hz.
After cleaning battery and performance app's cache it started working properly.
I've also made 2 macrodroid commands (enable/disable the function) so now I've got them in quick settings panel and I can use it on needs, since leaving it on 120hz would drains battery very fast..
IMG_20231018_104124.jpg

Last edited:

Rstment ^m^

Aug 19, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F3
I'm using this command on MIUI 14 A13 and it works. I confirm it remains. It gaves me some troubles at the beginning, like when reboot phone, the display was setting to 60hz.
After cleaning battery and performance app's cache it started working properly.
I've also made 2 macrodroid commands (enable/disable the function) so now I've got them in quick settings panel and I can use it on needs, since leaving it on 120hz would drains battery very fast..View attachment 6022618
Nice I'm glad that it works!

Reactions: bozinsky73

musoviich

Jul 21, 2020
Tuzla
I Found the solution to disable it via adb shell (without root)

Disable battery and performance app via adb It will unlock 120hz in all apps even TikTok Buf becareful not to uninstall cuz it might cause bootloop just disable Also i disabled it and i have slot better battery life now

Enable usb debugging and download adb Connect your phone to your pc then open adb

Enter the following commands :

1- adb devices

2- adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 com.miui.powerkeeper

Reboot And enjoy 120hz on all apps

Reactions: duttyend

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Used to be a magisk module but that doesn't work at all lol.

Worked only once/sometimes not even once then the phone resumes control of refresh rate switching...

New way of disabling is as follows:
    Code:
    su -c "pm disable com.miui.powerkeeper/com.miui.powerkeeper.statemachine.PowerStateMachineService"

Copy and paste this into termux , give it root when it asks and that's it.

This should work just fine on all miui roms, haven't tested it myself but others have confirmed it's working on miui 13 and 14

I wanted to leave module below but deleted it instead... doesn't matter I guess , use the termux method

P.S. After rebooting phone if the refresh gets locked to 60hz you need to clear battery and performance app's cache. Open settings, find the app and click clear cache button
    (This only needs to be done once, set the refresh afterwards to 120hz and it should stick)
    Version 2 is out lol.

This time it disables refresh rate for good - no longer does the phone go back to 60hz even when you're not touching the screen!

This is the best you can do untill I'm able to figure out how to disable adaptive refresh rate without having to remove the app entirely 🥲
    Thanks, LSPosed with MIUI Performance Saver works nicely! 120 Hz at all times. LSPosed itself is also interesting.
    nice to know
    oh...you can use this app to set per app refresh rate..here is the step:

Thanks, LSPosed with MIUI Performance Saver works nicely! 120 Hz at all times. LSPosed itself is also interesting.
    Have you guys seen this video? This worked for me.

You can force 120 Hz on MIUI with SetEdit. Change user_refresh_rate to 1

No Root required and remains after Reboots