Disable charging LED?

Search This thread

EmRav

Jun 4, 2012
I use my phone to read in bed at night. I have two questions.

Does anyone know how I can disable the charging LED?

Does anyone know of a way to increase the intensity of night mode beyond the stock settings?

If it helps I have Xposed and magisk. Oh also, I would prefer not to use gravity box for Oreo, as it seems to mess up some things with the status bar.

jhericurls

Aug 9, 2009
I want to do this too , I don't understand why there isn't an option to turn it off.

I downloaded Lightmanager and lightflow to try and turn it off, unfortunately didn't work.

Hexyl

Jan 6, 2012
I use tasker to do this and the secure settings plugin. In the secure settings plugin I run the following script:

settings put system battery_charging_led 0

This will only disable the charging led. Change the 0 for a 1 to turn it on again.

Reactions: amplatfus

raz123

Oct 25, 2010
I use tasker to do this and the secure settings plugin. In the secure settings plugin I run the following script:

This will only disable the charging led. Change the 0 for a 1 to turn it on again.

Does this still work for you on latest Android?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone