Disable pick-up/home/back/hang-up button beeps!

Search This thread

ginodp

Jan 3, 2009
Amsterdam
Can somebody tell me how to disable the pick-up/home/back/hang-up button beeps?

I installed a rom a while ago but don't know wich rom it is. And now I have those irritating button beeps when I hit the home button or any of the hardware buttons on the HTC Touch HD.

I tried it by unchecking things in the sound menu but beep doesnt want to go away. When I put the phone on mute it is gone but I like my ringtones..

Can somebody help me please..

Sorry if this is allready discused but cant find it anyware.

And if anybody can help me figuring out witch rom i installend that would be very cool

Thanks in advance.

Fallen Spartan

Moderator Emeritus- Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Can somebody tell me how to disable the pick-up/home/back/hang-up button beeps?

I installed a rom a while ago but don't know wich rom it is. And now I have those irritating button beeps when I hit the home button or any of the hardware buttons on the HTC Touch HD.

I tried it by unchecking things in the sound menu but beep doesnt want to go away. When I put the phone on mute it is gone but I like my ringtones..

Can somebody help me please..

Sorry if this is allready discused but cant find it anyware.

And if anybody can help me figuring out witch rom i installend that would be very cool

Thanks in advance.

To check which rom you have installed go to start > settings > system > device information and depending on which rom your using it should be displayed now or you may have to click on 'software information'. Rom version should be listed.

Last edited:

ginodp

Jan 3, 2009
Amsterdam
To check which rom you have installed go to start > settings > system > device information and depending on which rom your using it should be displayed now or you may have to click on 'software information'. Rom version should be listed.

Thanks

I'm using "Mario Full WWE"
I think he explained how to disable the sound with a .cab but dont know for sure

anyway thanks Fallen Spartan

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone