Disable RCTD ( Root Checking Tool) on the G7

Comensal

Aug 10, 2016
Is there a way to test if RCT is enabled without paying for the zachary's root activity? I've done the 4 steps.

But if i dial *#546368#*710#

SVC Menu--->LG RCT Check --> It says Enabled...

P.D: I did again de 4 steps only rebooting at the end and changing the # to the left and now

SVC Menu-->LG RCT Check --> Disabled

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yeedatoy

Yeedatoy

Jul 18, 2018
Charlotte
Is there a way to test if RCT is enabled without paying for the zachary's root activity? I've done the 4 steps.

But if i dial *#546368#*710#

SVC Menu--->LG RCT Check --> It says Enabled...

P.D: I did again de 4 steps only rebooting at the end and changing the # to the left and now

SVC Menu-->LG RCT Check --> Disabled

Thank you very much!
Awesome! When you have some money to burn on apps I highly recommend buying his Activity launcher, it's turned out to be an app I've installed on every device I root, immediately after device setup. I never thought it would be as useful as it turned out to be, and while it makes some hidden activities just a bit easier to access, the glory of it is opening up paths to things nobody even realized existed. A free app I install along side of it is "Write Secure Settings."

kadyt

Sep 30, 2019
Awesome! When you have some money to burn on apps I highly recommend buying his Activity launcher, it's turned out to be an app I've installed on every device I root, immediately after device setup. I never thought it would be as useful as it turned out to be, and while it makes some hidden activities just a bit easier to access, the glory of it is opening up paths to things nobody even realized existed. A free app I install along side of it is "Write Secure Settings."
Please, could you ellaborate? Why is that so awesome?