Disabling CA

Search This thread

Aenyeweddienn

Aug 30, 2019
Hi guys,i have very uncommon question - is there any way to turn OFF carrier aggregation on LG V30?
Ive tried hidden menu to turn it off at all but after restart nothing changes.
I will appreciate for any help. If you have a way to disable specific band it will help me too.

My device: european V30 H930 Android 9 not rooted, stock rom.

ankurpandeyvns

Nov 30, 2013
Prayagraj
dtechterminal.com
LG V30
Hi guys,i have very uncommon question - is there any way to turn OFF carrier aggregation on LG V30?
I will appreciate for any help. If you have a way to disable specific band it will help me too.

Download Network Signal Guru from PlayStore, it has the option to lock bands but it requires you to be rooted!

shoman94

Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2009
Maine

I think the hidden menu option works until you restart it.... Restarts reset those settings.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BROKEN1981

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I think the hidden menu option works until you restart it.... Restarts reset those settings.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone