Question discharging the battery

Search This thread

gsser

• Dec 22, 2012
    Eskisehir
    OnePlus 5T
    Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
    you have to jump start your battery if you dont even get any feedback from EDL or fastboot. just plug in c type connector, then repeatedly plug in and out your charging adapter. this once brought back my old xperia xa ultra from being completely dead to back to life. also dont drain your battery past %15-20.

Reactions: alihaider008

Convertor

Apr 15, 2021
    you have to jump start your battery if you dont even get any feedback from EDL or fastboot. just plug in c type connector, then repeatedly plug in and out your charging adapter. this once brought back my old xperia xa ultra from being completely dead to back to life. also dont drain your battery past %15-20.
    unfortunately it didn't help. Today I will go to the service center. the topic can be closed, no solution has been found.

ianvarivs

Jan 25, 2016
    unfortunately it didn't help. Today I will go to the service center. the topic can be closed, no solution has been found.
    I'd like to know your findings from the service center or if you were able to revive your phone. Same thing happened to me. new phone arrived and the battery was drained. LED Lights flicker when plugged in but won't turn on.

the phone is expected to recharge even from a flat 0 battery.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      after discharging the battery to zero, the phone does not turn on. charged for many hours. the computer does not detect the phone. help me please. what should I do?
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone