[DISCONTINUED][10.0][OFFICIAL]Pixel Experience [20/08/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thatsameerkhan

Sep 20, 2017
google camera seems to be not working, the photos don't get saved and portrait mode freezes up
also can you add instant face unlock? it's annoying to have to swipe up every time.

Jayant_Deshmukh

Recognized Developer
May 14, 2017
Satara - Pune
google camera seems to be not working, the photos don't get saved and portrait mode freezes up
also can you add instant face unlock? it's annoying to have to swipe up every time.
It's present in all roms! The issue is when flash light comes in! Reboot once and it will be fine. The issue is still to be fixed! Patience!

titanalhamda

May 17, 2018
I know i shouldn't comment on this Caf forum, but in official web Of pixel experience no CAF there is no link discussion.
I just wanna report for P.E non caf but there's still a bug like when try to shot using default camera after 4 times (not using continuously mode) the camera is like freeze. And when try to shoot 5 times the camera didn't capture the picture even we already push the button camera. I thought this is just about camera and I decide to instal Google camera mod and still same. And when I search from setting bar the screen as if I touch and show pointer touch, but I didn't do that. And third the fingerprint speed little bit slow than stock ROM. And the battery light when charging is green even u charge on low battery, this should gonna be fixed like most phone, the green only show when it battery at 90-100% charge, and yellow colour when charge from 20-89%. And last is the brightness when put on 0-69% is same(no brighter or darker), brightness will be look different when swap between 70-100% . But overall this ROM is better than stock because is fastest update to pie than default ROM. And this can be more perfect if get some update?. Thanks if u response this bug, hope u can fix it and make best stable custom ROM. Good luck?
Here is the picture about screen touch issue as if touched (I didn't touch it)
Sorry for my bad English

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190301-193911.png
    Screenshot_20190301-193911.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 1,798
Last edited:
Reactions: Vishurules28

kickyvivi

Jul 14, 2016
Trivandrum
I know i shouldn't comment on this Caf forum, but in official web Of pixel experience no CAF there is no link discussion.
I just wanna report for P.E non caf but there's still a bug like when try to shot using default camera after 4 times (not using continuously mode) the camera is like freeze. And when try to shoot 5 times the camera didn't capture the picture even we already push the button camera. I thought this is just about camera and I decide to instal Google camera mod and still same. And when I search from setting bar the screen as if I touch and show pointer touch, but I didn't do that. And third the fingerprint speed little bit slow than stock ROM. And the battery light when charging is green even u charge on low battery, this should gonna be fixed like most phone, the green only show when it battery at 90-100% charge, and yellow colour when charge from 20-89%. And last is the brightness when put on 0-69% is same(no brighter or darker), brightness will be look different when swap between 70-100% . But overall this ROM is better than stock because is fastest update to pie than default ROM. And this can be more perfect if get some update?. Thanks if u response this bug, hope u can fix it and make best stable custom ROM. Good luck?
Here is the picture about screen touch issue as if touched (I didn't touch it)
Sorry for my bad English
Ghost touches may be a hardware issue

marcusxyro

Nov 28, 2018
If I already have the feb 28 build, how will I update to the latest build if it is up? dirty flash?

EDIT: I have found in the updates section, is it like an OTA?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 [X01BD]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP/CAF based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    NFC
    Facelock

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

Special thanks to @kubersharma and @bauuuuu for the device sources!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Exp-CAF, ROM for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2

Contributors
    Jayant_Deshmukh
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Pie/Oreo
    Based On: CAF

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-02-27

Created 2019-02-27
    Last Updated 2019-02-26
    Build will be up soon! Patience!
    Android 10 official-beta is up-

* Initial Official build (Android ten)
    * Non-sar build (use the above magisk)

Note: You may face bootloop on clean flash, just force reboot after a while and wait for it to boot.
    Update!
    (No more BETA) (Clean flash it)
    - November patch
    - Kernel upstream
    - Bluetooth headphone media/call fixed
    - NFC is back
    - maybe few things more
    Update is up!

- December patch
    - Kernel upstream
    - Source side changes
Our Apps