[DISCONTINUED][10.0][OFFICIAL]Pixel Experience [20/08/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Sep 15, 2011
Jakarta
Hi, just installed this ROM. Everything seems to work with exception Google Camera. It keeps on crashing. Deleting cache, etc. do not work. Uninstalling and reinstalling does not change anything. It just keeps crashing.

Is there anything I need to do to make Google camera work?

X10MINISTER

Hello .. I've been using this ROM for a few months and suddenly when I was charging my phone, the incoming power only ranged from 300 to 1000 mA. This has never happened before because the incoming power was always above 1400 mA. I checked the cable and charger, I didn't find any problem when I tried to charge another phone. I've reset dalvik and cache on twrp, this problem still occurs. Any solutions? I'm a beginner at this, thanks in advance. Sorry for my english.

PS: I replaced my battery 1 month ago and this problem just appeared yesterday.

I think u need to change ur kernel..im also have the same problem..maybe its because of battery replacement

wfjr23

Sep 7, 2020
Hi!

I've been using Pixel Experience for about a month. I have to say that the developers are to be congratulated.

The ROM is extremely stable, fluid, fast and very pleasant to use.

I would like to ask the ROM developers to include a fix for the leased corners of the screen.

As everyone knows, in the Stock ROM this correction is made via software, and it would be interesting to see it also included in the Pixel Experience ROM, in order to improve the aesthetics of the cell phone.

1chinu

Jan 6, 2020
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
This was a bug but a long time ago, it shouldn't happen..
Check again after sept update..
Also, when you plug the charger in, don't use the phone.. keep the screen off, this should work.. just try

Shazid456

Apr 27, 2020
Bangladesh
Facing some issues

I am facing some issues in August 19 Build-
1. Notification light is always green.
2. Phone doesn't automatically stop charging at 100%
3. Double tap to wake/sleep gestures not working.

If anybody found any solution please help.
And If the are unsolvable bug, they should be fixed in the next build. (Charging bug is most important for me.)
Thanks in advance

1chinu

Jan 6, 2020
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Can i use this one?
My main doubt is, with this procedure, do i need to install old stock ROM and update to new ones from settings or i can download the latest stock rom from asus website and install it directly through this "fastboot method".
1. Download the latest sept update
2. Make the little changes in the zip file (as mentioned in the xda page) or else it won't flash in twrp..
3. Wipe the P.E from Twrp
4. Flash the Asus Rom from TWRP
5 install the stock Recovery as an image as recovery from Twrp.. it will replace twrp with stock Recovery..(download from the xda page)
6. Using ADB, relock the BootLoader.. (files in the xda page)

[email protected]

Jan 27, 2014
Hualien
1. Download the latest sept update
2. Make the little changes in the zip file (as mentioned in the xda page) or else it won't flash in twrp..
3. Wipe the P.E from Twrp
4. Flash the Asus Rom from TWRP
5 install the stock Recovery as an image as recovery from Twrp.. it will replace twrp with stock Recovery..(download from the xda page)
6. Using ADB, relock the BootLoader.. (files in the xda page)
Do i need to be rooted?

romysood

Jul 5, 2015
Hi can you tell me which version i should install

Android 10 or android 10 plus.

This is my first time installing a custom rom so am little bit confused about those two? Can anyone help?

And also one more thing i have to ask so the methods to unlock bootloader are same from stock android 10beta?

[email protected]

Jan 27, 2014
Hualien
i did everything and now, when i boot up the phone, it only goes into fastboot mode. I think the stock ROM is not installed.
Here is what i did.
Downloaded the last oreo version from asus website. Installed it through stock recovery. Then downloaded the pie version WW_phone-16.2017.2004.075-20200407. After restart system detected it and installed. Now am on pie.
Did i do it right? Anyone?

1chinu

Jan 6, 2020
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Here is what i did.
Downloaded the last oreo version from asus website. Installed it through stock recovery. Then downloaded the pie version WW_phone-16.2017.2004.075-20200407. After restart system detected it and installed. Now am on pie.
Did i do it right? Anyone?
You could have directly installed pie?

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Do i need to be rooted?
No

[email protected]

Jan 27, 2014
Hualien
You could have directly installed pie?

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

No
Oh is it. Lol i dint know that?. Thanks though.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Hi can you tell me which version i should install

Android 10 or android 10 plus.

This is my first time installing a custom rom so am little bit confused about those two? Can anyone help?

And also one more thing i have to ask so the methods to unlock bootloader are same from stock android 10beta?
Install 10 plus, it gives more features which are awesome. I did not understand your second question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 [X01BD]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP/CAF based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    NFC
    Facelock

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

Special thanks to @kubersharma and @bauuuuu for the device sources!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Exp-CAF, ROM for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2

Contributors
    Jayant_Deshmukh
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Pie/Oreo
    Based On: CAF

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-02-27

Created 2019-02-27
    Last Updated 2019-02-26
    Build will be up soon! Patience!
    Android 10 official-beta is up-

* Initial Official build (Android ten)
    * Non-sar build (use the above magisk)

Note: You may face bootloop on clean flash, just force reboot after a while and wait for it to boot.
    Update!
    (No more BETA) (Clean flash it)
    - November patch
    - Kernel upstream
    - Bluetooth headphone media/call fixed
    - NFC is back
    - maybe few things more
    Update is up!

- December patch
    - Kernel upstream
    - Source side changes