[DISCONTINUED] [8.1.0] [Oreo] [Treble] [GSI] [Unofficial] [AICP-Mordiford]

Search This thread

PianoMonkey

Feb 2, 2015
For Double Tap To Wake, my phone (Mi Max 3) does not have this directory
/sys/devices/soc/c177000.i2c/i2c-3/3-0038/fts_gesture_mode

Is it supposed to be the same directory for every phone?
If it's different for every phone, where can I find the right directory?

clussel

Jan 15, 2017
Hello.
I tried flashing AICP-Mordiford GSI to Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite(daisy) in this procedure.

1. Downgrade to Oreo 8.1.0
  2. Unlock Bootloader
  3. Flashing TWRP
  4. Flashing AICP-Mordiford GSI with fastboot
  5. Flashing Xiaomi stock rom's userdata.img with fastboot
  6. Flashing Magisk,OpenGApps with TWRP

After reboot, I succeed install AICP-Mordiford but only 4GB out of 32GB of internal storage was recognized.

How can I use all the internal storage?

Technical

Jun 2, 2008
Hello.
I tried flashing AICP-Mordiford GSI to Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite(daisy) in this procedure.

2. Unlock Bootloader
  3. Flashing TWRP
  4. Flashing AICP-Mordiford GSI with fastboot
  5. Flashing Xiaomi stock rom's userdata.img with fastboot

After reboot, I succeed install AICP-Mordiford but only 4GB out of 32GB of internal storage was recognized.

How can I use all the internal storage?
I'm really not sure, but, maybe, TWRP has the option to correct the partition size (if this is what happening).
The option in on Wipe menu, Advanced Wipe, FS if I'm not wrong.

clussel

Jan 15, 2017
"Format Data" is your solution.
And why did you follow step 5? :eek:

For best results, try to boot into a clean system (after #4).

I'm really not sure, but, maybe, TWRP has the option to correct the partition size (if this is what happening).
The option in on Wipe menu, Advanced Wipe, FS if I'm not wrong.

Thanks for advice.

I tried various methods and succeeded in the following way.

2. Unlock Bootloader
  3. Edit fstab.qcom to disable encrypt(/forceencrypt/encryptable/g)
  4. Format data twitce with TWRP
  5. Flashing AICP-Mordiford GSI with fastboot

After reboot, I can use all the internal storage!!!

However my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite cannot connect to mobile network.
I tried flashing stock images but cannot connect to mobile network.

• Can read IMEI
  • Can read SIM
  • Cannot select networks

My smartphones is broken. :angel:

Last edited:

ixgeneral

Mar 31, 2014
Unofficial AICP-Mordiford

Your warranty is now void. We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war or you get fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.

Credits:

In the beginning, we would like to thank: AICP-mordiford for Project Treble. Then the teams of LineageOS, OmniRom, DU, SlimRoms, Resurrection Remix and AICP.
Special mention to @LorD ClockaN, @zipsnet, @eyosen, @semdoc, @Drgravy, @Hashbang173, @SpiritCroc, @wartomato, @eboye, @maxwen.

Download link: AICP-mordiford for Project Treble
It is strongly recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug.
If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

Issues:

So called "Technicolor" bug when moving into or out dark mode, or when using Substratum themes, when icons and the screen got weird colors effects and stripes. Generally, you could boot into recovery and wipe Dalvik/Cache.
Sometimes, you need two cycles of booting and wiping Dalvik. This is a bug that is currently affecting almost all Treble ROMs.

Additional links:
Open GApps (Platform ARM64, Android 8.1)
Magisk
AICP-mordiford Wiki
Phh-Treble Wiki

Supported Devices: all Project Treble enabled devices should work. Some are listed here

Please, do not post bugs/issues at the official AICP Communities because this is unofficial build.

ROM OS Version:
8.1.0 Oreo
Kernel: Lineage 4.4.147
Mordiford source

Donations: AndroPlus
if you can`t allow access to the site please not vaste my valuable time posting that useless addresses here please xda please ban people from miss using forum

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 12

ROO3VER

Feb 12, 2015
Antwerp
if you can`t allow access to the site please not vaste my valuable time posting that useless addresses here please xda please ban people from miss using forum
Excuse the developer for wasting the precious time you spend on tapping a link and finding out it's not working anymore (a couple of years after it was posted).
I'm sure it won't happen again.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Still I think he spends a little more time on the work he is doing here
(for free).
So just a little bit more gratitude would be in place...

ixgeneral

Mar 31, 2014
Excuse the developer for wasting the precious time you spend on tapping a link and finding out it's not working anymore (a couple of years after it was posted).
I'm sure it won't happen again.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Still I think he spends a little more time on the work he is doing here
(for free).
So just a little bit more gratitude would be in place...
sorry for making words according to the mood i was, but, by those words i was nor will ever had or has or have any disrespect to any one by any mean. i have only have respect to all people who are here as user or member and the so called family those keep this forum alive

Reactions: ROO3VER

ROO3VER

Feb 12, 2015
Antwerp
sorry for making words according to the mood i was, but, by those words i was nor will ever had or has or have any disrespect to any one by any mean. i have only have respect to all people who are here as user or member and the so called family those keep this forum alive

I respect the fact you responded and are excusing yourself but actually it's not me you should excuse youself to , try @Technical ...

Technical

Jun 2, 2008
am really really sorry for those words , it was not intentionally mean disrespect or anything else like that, i was reacted as according to the mood i was, still i was the one write down those words for that so sorry.
Hey, don't worry that much. Indeed, I stopped developing Treble and start helping with other ROMs. All my phones (right now) are in active development, so I could not find time and need to continue building Treble images.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unofficial AICP-Mordiford

Your warranty is now void. We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war or you get fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.

Credits:

In the beginning, we would like to thank: AICP-mordiford for Project Treble. Then the teams of LineageOS, OmniRom, DU, SlimRoms, Resurrection Remix and AICP.
    Special mention to @LorD ClockaN, @zipsnet, @eyosen, @semdoc, @Drgravy, @Hashbang173, @SpiritCroc, @wartomato, @eboye, @maxwen.

Download link: AICP-mordiford for Project Treble
    It is strongly recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

Issues:

So called "Technicolor" bug when moving into or out dark mode, or when using Substratum themes, when icons and the screen got weird colors effects and stripes. Generally, you could boot into recovery and wipe Dalvik/Cache.
    Sometimes, you need two cycles of booting and wiping Dalvik. This is a bug that is currently affecting almost all Treble ROMs.

Additional links:
    Open GApps (Platform ARM64, Android 8.1)
    Magisk
    AICP-mordiford Wiki
    Phh-Treble Wiki

Supported Devices: all Project Treble enabled devices should work. Some are listed here

Please, do not post bugs/issues at the official AICP Communities because this is unofficial build.

ROM OS Version:
    8.1.0 Oreo
    Kernel: Lineage 4.4.147
    Mordiford source

Donations: AndroPlus
    For Mi Pad 4 /4 Plus, I recommend to use non-GSI AICP-Mordiford
    https://wiki.maud.io/aicp/oreo
    https://cloud.akane.blue/nextcloud/s/PbGugWPefp9fFNZ?path=/clover
    Xiaomi's implementation of LED is weird and coudln't fix with GSI.
    I donated Mi Pad 4 to original developer of AICP-Mordiford, so there will be continuous update.
    @Technical
    1. Please add notice not to post bugs/issues at official community because this is unofficial build.

2. The source of Mordiford is here, so please add this link too.
    https://github.com/mordiford

3. Treble GSI doesn't contain kernel.
    Mi Pad 4

I have L.R Team TWRP, v3.2.3-0930 recovery.

As @AndroPlus suggested, I have flashed latest China beta MIUI from HERE. Flash zip from TWRP. Reboot into TWRP after. No need to boot MIUI at all.
    Flash latest AICP img. Reboot TWRP. Flash Magisk.
    Wipe cache, data, internal, dalvik/art
    Reboot System.

All is good again, DTTW option back in Display settings and auto brightness working without any build.prop additional modification.

Only thing, I stil have to add ro.sf.lcd_density=320 for proper dpi.
    Can you please make GSI with gapps included?
    Why? We won't fill everyone wishes. OpenGapps have a lot of flavors.