[DISCONTINUED][A11] Exthm-UI for Sofiar

Search This thread

jasonmerc

Dec 14, 2012
www.ixquick.com
Moto G8
THIS ROM IS DISCONTINUED. LEAVING IT UP FOR ARCHIVAL PURPOSES.

As usual, you and you ALONE are responsible for what you do with your device. If something goes wrong by flashing this mod or any other mods, don't blame it on the dev.
My buddy just told me about this ROM that was Touhou based so I was like "oh god yes I gotta port this ASAP". This is my first ROM I've built in a while. Built it and rushed here really quick to make a post about it so maybe I can score some juicy Internet Points.

What is exthm-UI:
It's a combination of Lineage and ArrowOS features with Touhou based themes on it. So if you like AOSP and want your bullet-hell waifus loaded by default, this may be the ROM for you.
What works:
  • Identical to Lineage 18.1 since it was made with those trees​

What doesn't work:
  • AudioFX not included, because I hate that thing​
  • Terminal app not included, it was giving me build errors that I couldn't get around​
  • Default browser (Via browser) seems to be in Chinese, just have F-Droid or something handy so you can install it right away and get another browser​
  • Charging LED doesn't work, even if you enable the light to come on while plugged in it still wont (but the LED itself works for other things)​
  • You tell me​
Source Code:
Screenshots:

Attachments

• exthm-11.0-20220122-NUCLEAR-SNAPSHOT-sofiar-Vanilla.zip
    613.8 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:

jasonmerc

Dec 14, 2012
www.ixquick.com
Moto G8
Abandoning this thread. Literally one freakin' week after I build this, the GitHub repo goes into read only and the project is abandoned. Jeez, talk about bad luck.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS ROM IS DISCONTINUED. LEAVING IT UP FOR ARCHIVAL PURPOSES.

As usual, you and you ALONE are responsible for what you do with your device. If something goes wrong by flashing this mod or any other mods, don't blame it on the dev.
    My buddy just told me about this ROM that was Touhou based so I was like "oh god yes I gotta port this ASAP". This is my first ROM I've built in a while. Built it and rushed here really quick to make a post about it so maybe I can score some juicy Internet Points.

What is exthm-UI:
    It's a combination of Lineage and ArrowOS features with Touhou based themes on it. So if you like AOSP and want your bullet-hell waifus loaded by default, this may be the ROM for you.
    What works:
    • Identical to Lineage 18.1 since it was made with those trees​

What doesn't work:
    • AudioFX not included, because I hate that thing​
    • Terminal app not included, it was giving me build errors that I couldn't get around​
    • Default browser (Via browser) seems to be in Chinese, just have F-Droid or something handy so you can install it right away and get another browser​
    • Charging LED doesn't work, even if you enable the light to come on while plugged in it still wont (but the LED itself works for other things)​
    • You tell me​
    Source Code:
    Screenshots:
    does the status bar hovers over the punch hole camera on rav variant? it annoyed me so much on other ROMs
    Yes the status bar is over the camera hole, but the icons go next to it