So I've done some remodeling for a bit and I've now decided to create a little community on Google Plus where we can informally address issues with things I do and ideas for more things I can try.
This will be discontinued but make sure to join G+ and follow me there!
Here is the link to my G+ community. https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107891541077154929804
Also I've decided that goo.im has such a high user demand that I've decided to use COPY for all of the future build releases. You can still find my stuff on goo.im but I'll primarily focus on uploading things to COPY. Here is the link to my COPY account https://copy.com/eQvTcgdXKB0g
Trademark Features: (Included in all ROMs)
- Linaro 4.8.1 Keychain for Framework
- Awesome BEATS
- A cherry picked arrangement of audio drivers!
All Builds can be found at http://goo.im/devs/Cl3Kener/AOKP
1. For best results a FULL wipe is required. Please back up your ROM before you begin!!!
2. Download any of the above links
3. Reboot into recovery with TWRP or CWRM
3. Flash the ROM and flash latest Gapps
5. Navigate to Settings>Sound>Music effects and make sure to select Awesome BEATS as your default!
6. Tweak Beats Audio and Noozxoide EIZO to your liking. (I prefer enabling Extreme Bass on Awesome Beats and Large-II on Monitor size under Noozoide) This will create a Huge Bass Sound!
Note: You may want to turn the volume down first and slowly raise it up so you don't blow your headphones or speakers.
For an upgrade to newer version you can "dirty flash" by rebooting to recovery installing the update then wiping cache and dalvik. You might get a few fcs after "dirty flashing" so make sure to fix file permissions afterwards. I recommend using ROM Manager because it does the most thorough job!
If the keyboard is not working right you can fix it by flashing the AOKP KEYBOARD FIXER
Special thanks to:
- AOKP team for the base!
- The creators of the audio drivers! (Team AC1D, the Awesome BEATS guys, etc)
- Eli Billauer for creating Frandom
- Android88 (For always being so helpful and encouraging!)