SWC (Steering Wheel Control) app launcher
This thread gets continued here
Stay focused on the street and don't touch the head units display to switch between apps.
Support the development of this free app via
Please note: This app is developed and tested only on Junsun V1 Pro with MTK825X AND MT8667 CPU. You can test on other devices and let me know if it works...
One user reported usage on Xtrons unit - so give it a try.
- allow to select an app to start without the need to jump from app to app.
- one button press to switch between last used navigation app and last used media app.
- support usage of multiple navigation apps.
- works with pre-installed apps like Radio and apps added by the user.
- start the last used media app automatically.
- long button press to cancel (if dialog is shown) or to jump to home screen.
- reactivate accessibility service of Automate and start initial Automate Flow
- enable/disable DuraSpeed
- change system property to make Android status bar visible (work as on other Android devices)
- automatic screen dimming based on sunset / sunrise information
- allows to start the (Junsun) equalizer app
- Supports Mtk8257 and 8667 devices. Thank you @Jetblack31 for your testing engagement on 8667.
Feedback on the web
Unfortunately the author only picks up one specific aspect of the app.
Testers are welcome! I need YOUR help and your feedback. Don't be a stranger!
Please install both apps because 'AppSwitcher Starter' is just used to start the App Switcher Service. Find installation instruction in 3rd post.