[Discontinued][Beta][ROM][5.1.1][OSPREY] Flyme OS 5.1.9.19 For Motorola Moto G 2015

Search This thread

Guest02

Oct 16, 2015
first of all thanks for the rom, but the probe in xt1543 and it gives me error when setting the sim pin, and I get system.ui has stopped.

Enviado desde mi MotoG3 mediante Tapatalk

david2del7

Nov 3, 2016
very good rom but does not give me correctly the connection data and applications after installing the gapps stop and damaged, the truth seems to me very good rom but that I can install gapps, I have xt1543:confused::confused:

Tejy

Nov 27, 2016
I was so happy to have this ROM on my phone, but after installing the Gapps, I always get a "com.android.phone" error message and it cuts my network, the network returns , And the same error message reappears ... I am really disappointed and I am forced to return to another ROM ... Frankly it is necessary to fix this bug as soon as possible.
thank you in advance
Tom

jatintomar

Mar 29, 2016
I was so happy to have this ROM on my phone, but after installing the Gapps, I always get a "com.android.phone" error message and it cuts my network, the network returns , And the same error message reappears ... I am really disappointed and I am forced to return to another ROM ... Frankly it is necessary to fix this bug as soon as possible.
thank you in advance
Tom
Try this it should work,it is alternative of gapps http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-microg-gmscore-floss-play-services-t3217616

Reactions: Tejy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    images

The Meizu's Flyme OS is the custom Android OS wich Meizu use on their devices.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
    * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research 
    * if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Note:-Always take Nandroid Backup before installation

Works:
    • Boot
    • Torch
    • Display
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Ril (Dual Sim)
    • Anything Else:u Tell Me
    • Everything Fixed other than mentioned below

Broken:
    • Bootanimation*Fixed in new Build V3*
    • Cannot Sign in Flyme Account*Workaround Available Apply to V2 Only*
    • Sim Card Management a Little Buggy.
    • and more

Installation instructions:
    • Download the ROM.
    • Back up any and all important data.
    • WIPE Dalvik,Cache,Data.
    • Wipe System.
    • Flash the ROM in recovery.
    • Reboot Device.
    • First Boot Take Time Don't Panic
    • Boot and Complete the Setup Wizard and again Reboot
    • Flash Pico Gapps or Micro Gapps but after setup to avoid any conflict with Meizu and Google Setup Wizard
    Download 5.1.9.19.RV4:*Latest Build*

Screenshots
    S60811-010248.jpgS60811-010254.jpgS60811-010308.jpgS60811-010324.jpgS60811-010339.jpgS60811-010347.jpgS60811-010357.jpgS60811-010508.jpgS60811-010552.jpgS60811-010621.jpgS60811-010840.jpg

Video Review

Contributors
    Carlos Arriaga

felipe_hdez
    Cyanogenmod Team and Device Maintainers
    Flyme OS

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Firmware Base: CM12.1
    Flyme OS Version:5.1.9.19R
    Version Information
    Created 2016-08-10

Press That Thanks Button
    i will port other rom for our osprey my current project list is
    1. Divergentmod For Cyanogenmod 13.1
    Asus UI (this is nearly ready for relase i will soon release this Mod maybe this week)
    Htc UI (not started yet)
    Hydrogen Os etc(not started yet)
    2.Vibe UI Rom
    3.MIUI 7/8 (Hardest to port tried 100 of times no success yet)
    FAQ
    Q1 .After Flashing this rom i am getting "setting has stopped" message?
    Ans.You have flashed Gapps along with the Rom zip. don't flash it before first boot of this Rom it conflict with Google Setup wizard
    Q2. There are many Chinese apps and how to change themes?
    Ans.Download the lastest Build V3 it is debloated and clean and theme downloading works without flyme account
    Q3. Ambient Display,Moto display,Moto action?
    Ans.These are not Flyme OS Feature and cant be enabled in this Rom
    Q4. Battery LED Light how to turn it off?
    Ans.You can use Xposed modules like gravity box or Moto X led app from Playstore
    Q5. How to Enable Root?
    Ans.Flash this ZIP is TWRP
    Q6. Can i Flash other kernel ?
    Ans.You can try blue_Spark Kernel it support DT2W,Overclocking,USB Fast Charging etc but at your own risk and thank eng.stk for this kernel if this works for you
    Q7.Flyme Tools Works?
    Ans.Give it a try i don't know here you can Download it
    Q8. Is it a daily driver?
    Ans.Yes it is :good:
    Q9.Flyme Account Signing Workaround?(Not Applicable to Version#3)
    Ans.To sign in Flyme account Click Register>"Verification Code not Received">Enter Username>Enter Password>Email(The button next to email is to get verification code)>enter Verification Code(Received in Email)
    Q10. Front Camera ?
    Ans.Front Camera Showing Stretched Pictures it is not a bug just change the aspect ratio or resolution size from 5MP to 3MP*Solved Now (Version-4)*
    Q11.How to use 4g and jio voice calling?
    Ans.To use 4g-Enable airplane mode from quick settings panel then disable airplane mode choose 4g only from data quick setting tile, restart if required and flash 5.1.1 modem if required (mine works on 6.0 modem).Use jio 4g voice for calling.

Change Log:-
    Code:
    2016-10-10
    *updated to 5.1.19R
    *ability to hide navbar
    *Not a port build from flyme patchrom
    2016-08-22
    *Updated build to Version#3
    *Debloated
    *Bootanimation Fixed
    *Theme Downloading Fixed
    *Flyme Account and All Flyme Cloud Based Services Removed
    2016-08-12
    *Status Updated to beta(Version#2)
    *Fixed Gapps FC Bugs
    *Fixed Flyme Sevices FC
    *Updated to New Port Base
    2016-08-11
    *Second Initial Build 
    *Status to Alpha
    *Updated to Flyme 5.1
    2016-08-10
    *Initial Build 
    *Based on Flyme 4.5
    *Unusable Build
    Now this can be used as daily driver just dont use meizu apps. i will update a debloated version without any meizu junk
    Downloading latest version.. Will test it with 20160812.. Hope it will works fine
    yeah new version works with play store but still play store crash many time while using but if you clear it from recent app it work again and you cant sign in flyme account because these service is not available to India and it contain a number of Chinese app too but i recommend you to disable or freeze them all and again don't flash Gapps immediately boot to ROM 1 time and flash gapps i will soon post faq about how to use this rom