Last edited:
E

EnricoD

wallpaper used in screenshots/video

Last edited:

sergtot

Jun 22, 2012
Like it much!
Please, customize icons of the upper bar using your color theme. I mean time, wifi and so on symbols.
And add rectangle borders around "on/off" switchers. Because sometimes it's impossible to understand is it "on" or "off". Switchers are like flying in the air.

Last edited:
E

EnricoD

@EnricoD Support 480x800 screen or not?

i will add support for other resolutions (xhdpi, hdpi, mdpi) next days, but it requires time because i have to (download)theme lot of pngs :)

(if someone wanna help me with resources... it would be greatly appreciated... just download cyanogenmod and decompile at least the framework-res.apk, settings and systemui)

Last edited:

LeJolly

May 29, 2013
What's up with the permissions? Suspicious. Most themes don't need any permission, but this wants personal info?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

E

EnricoD

What's up with the permissions? Suspicious. Most themes don't need any permission, but this wants personal info?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

i don't know why, but also other themes ask for permissions (FI for examples asked me for Multimedia access and info about wifi...)
my manifest is the same of cm theme engine template ( i used the template)
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_packages_themes_Template/blob/cm-11.0/AndroidManifest.xml
and, as you can see, i've never declared those permissions in my manifest ><

xda theme v1 (not released)

2014-08-03-135304_1280x800_scrot.png

2014-08-03-135308_1280x800_scrot.png

xda theme release

2014-08-03-135026_1280x800_scrot.png

2014-08-03-135031_1280x800_scrot.png

going to ask to cm theme engine g+ community!

exodius48

Apr 7, 2013
Yori's Heart
Xiaomi Poco F3
i will add support for other resolutions (xhdpi, hdpi, mdpi) next days, but it requires time because i have to (download)theme lot of pngs :)

(if someone wanna help me with resources... it would be greatly appreciated... just download cyanogenmod and decompile at least the framework-res.apk, settings and systemui)

So, which screen that support for this theme currently?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XXHDPI
    i added xxhpi support, but i was able to install it also on a nexus 7 2012 (hdpi), nexus 4 (xhdpi)
    will add more res, don't worry, but i need time :)

I could install on galaxy nexus as well without issues. Looks very neat.
    Just statusbar does not get XDA colors.
    Awesome stuff.