• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DISCONTINUED] CrDroid 4.4 [arm64]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Dil3mm4

Mar 22, 2018

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOADS
ARM64 AB
ARM64 Aonly

Nano gapps are built-in.

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

KNOWN ISSUES
Same as other GSI roms by phhusson

Don't expect any support if you:
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

Thanks to:

- Google
- LineageOS
- SlimRoms
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- OmniRom
- NamelessROM
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

Last edited:

Dil3mm4

Mar 22, 2018

Xplorer4x4

Mar 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I am using AB version for a Moto G6 Plus. I boot twrp, and then wipe data and flash the rom and try to reboot. It boots me back to fastboot or gives me another error asking me if I want to try again or do a factory reset.

EDIT: I forgot we need a modified boot.img for our device to be rooted. I restored stock boot.img and the GSI sticks on the boot animation screen.

Last edited:

MishaalRahman

Editor in Chief
Nov 2, 2015
www.xda-developers.com
Boots to boot animation and ADB is accessible, but doesn't complete boot. This is on the OnePlus 6. Here's a logcat.

Yes, I am following the proper flashing procedure as LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, Boot Leggers, and phh-AOSP all boot.

Attachments

• log.zip
    709.1 KB · Views: 17

MishaalRahman

Editor in Chief
Nov 2, 2015
www.xda-developers.com
Boots to boot animation and ADB is accessible, but doesn't complete boot. This is on the OnePlus 6. Here's a logcat.

Yes, I am following the proper flashing procedure as LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, Boot Leggers, and phh-AOSP all boot.

Just got it to boot after talking to phhusson. Turns out the problem is that ro.build.fingerprint was too long (it takes a maximum of 91 characters.) When I changed it to a shorter, also valid build fingerprint (eg. the one from phhusson's AOSP GSI) then it boots correctly.

osk4rin

Sep 7, 2015
San Diego
I got this error when it boots in google:
Device is not certified by Google.
Users who purchased this device.:
Custom ROM users:
to use Google apps with a custom rom, register this device.

Last edited:

caki25

Oct 16, 2008
Kosice
Just got it to boot after talking to phhusson. Turns out the problem is that ro.build.fingerprint was too long (it takes a maximum of 91 characters.) When I changed it to a shorter, also valid build fingerprint (eg. the one from phhusson's AOSP GSI) then it boots correctly.

Would you let chance know a valid fingerprint for OP5? Looks like it suffers the same issue.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
    Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOADS
    ARM64 AB
    ARM64 Aonly

Nano gapps are built-in.

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

KNOWN ISSUES
    Same as other GSI roms by phhusson

Don't expect any support if you:
    - have installed any mods such as Xposed!
    - have modified system files

Thanks to:

- Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )
    way to go mate :)

Nice work. Slightly confused by the 4.4 bit. Because android 4.4 is KitKat.
    I honestly don't understand how you can confuse 4.4 with Project Treble related stuff, but, whatever.

I flash it and i have a bootloop.
    Have a MI Mix 2s.

Gesendet von meinem Phh-Treble with GApps mit Tapatalk

Well, logs or it didn't happen. :D
    My favorite ROM, At Last on Treble project.
    Good job, thanks! I'll give it a try.