• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DISCONTINUED] CrDroid 4.4 [arm64]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kunalshah912

Jul 13, 2011
pune

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOADS
ARM64 AB
ARM64 Aonly

Nano gapps are built-in.

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

KNOWN ISSUES
Same as other GSI roms by phhusson

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

Thanks to:

- Google
- LineageOS
- SlimRoms
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- OmniRom
- NamelessROM
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

" Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel "
????? Weew

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

this one killed me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thug ! ???

aljoscha81

Apr 23, 2016
I will drive it on z17 nubia can boot so far but got problems First it says on boot someting wrong with vendor it need to check it would be be on 2.anything of version then it google services need verfication check every sec. And all the time can't turn off got it verify on google by custoum rom verification but on second reboot the bug is back and i also cant use any modification for example turn on dark background and the backlight can also not be adjust i thing the sensor for automatik backlight also not working is there anything i could do for make the rom fully working

Jax

Jul 3, 2017
I'm using without magisk,I didn't encountered any uncertified popups,it's working fine, and the ROM is prerooted,I checked in developer option root access is available for both apps and adb

Xplorer4x4

Mar 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Just got it to boot after talking to phhusson. Turns out the problem is that ro.build.fingerprint was too long (it takes a maximum of 91 characters.) When I changed it to a shorter, also valid build fingerprint (eg. the one from phhusson's AOSP GSI) then it boots correctly.
Could you explain how to fix this without waiting for a new build to be released?

I got this error when it boots in google:
Device is not certified by Google.
Users who purchased this device.:
Custom ROM users:
to use Google apps with a custom rom, register this device.
So follow the instructions and register.

Schubi97

Feb 7, 2013
Munich
Awesome work like on the Huawei p8 lite 2017 :cowboy:
This is the first and only Rom without reboot issues on the Huawei p20 :cowboy: :cowboy:
But only without Magisk Rooting :laugh:

SGS3_0

Mar 17, 2014
Megastructure
Do not work NFC, camera button, no 4K vidio record (only 1080p) on Sony Xperia XA2. Can u fixit?
In Lineage 15.1 from Luk1337 all it's work fine, but i love CrDr... and wot about v4.5 ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
    Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOADS
    ARM64 AB
    ARM64 Aonly

Nano gapps are built-in.

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

KNOWN ISSUES
    Same as other GSI roms by phhusson

Don't expect any support if you:
    - have installed any mods such as Xposed!
    - have modified system files

Thanks to:

- Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )
    way to go mate :)
    Boots to boot animation and ADB is accessible, but doesn't complete boot. This is on the OnePlus 6. Here's a logcat.

Yes, I am following the proper flashing procedure as LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, Boot Leggers, and phh-AOSP all boot.

Just got it to boot after talking to phhusson. Turns out the problem is that ro.build.fingerprint was too long (it takes a maximum of 91 characters.) When I changed it to a shorter, also valid build fingerprint (eg. the one from phhusson's AOSP GSI) then it boots correctly.
    Nice work. Slightly confused by the 4.4 bit. Because android 4.4 is KitKat.
    I honestly don't understand how you can confuse 4.4 with Project Treble related stuff, but, whatever.

I flash it and i have a bootloop.
    Have a MI Mix 2s.

Gesendet von meinem Phh-Treble with GApps mit Tapatalk

Well, logs or it didn't happen. :D
    My favorite ROM, At Last on Treble project.
    Good job, thanks! I'll give it a try.