• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DISCONTINUED] CrDroid 4.4 [arm64]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

djxszone

Feb 19, 2012
Ok, i passed the certification (both integrity and cts, also it shows as certified in playstore) and now i got download pending in playstore. Any solutions?

EDIT: I FIXED BY APPLYING FOR BETA (GOOGLE SERVICES)

I love this rom!

Last edited:

djxszone

Feb 19, 2012
One more issue, when i unlock the phone with fingerprint it opens automatically google search. I tried to disable fingerprint navigation (it work only if device is unlocked) but whenever i unlock my phone with fingerprint it opens google search and if i press on it again it types "=" like i type on keyboard.

***Fixed by deleting hwfpnav.dex (or whatever its named) under system/phh and by moving /system/phh/huawei/fingerprint.kl to /system/usr/keylayout!

Last edited:

endebe

Apr 1, 2007
Graz
Use it now for 1 day on my Honor 9 (STF-L09). I use crDroid also on my Nexus 7 (2012), where it is my daily driver and really stable.

Pretty fine. Had some hickups primary. Magsik 16.7 was not recognized from the in-build AdAway. After some reboots it worked. Play Store did not install anything. GSF-Registration at Google for the Custom Rom. Then, after 1 hour, or so, it worked for installing my Apps.

At the moment, i think, this ROM is settling.

But there are three annoying things on my STF-L09, i have not found in other Treble-threads until now:

* Vendor Image Mismatch at Boot
(is it possible to prepare a treble ROM, to no Vendor Image Mismatch? as i read, it's about the build.prop of the Treble part)

* Unlock of SIM CARD 2 is only possible, if i enter the settings and change the Mobile Data from CARD 1 to CARD 2 and back to CARD 1
(at boot after unlocking CARD 1, for 1 or 2 seconds there is the CARD 2, but not enough time, and there is the Security Code for my phone on top and CARD 2 is gone...)

* Google Assistant does not stop preparing
(I do not use Voice Commands often, so no very important. But if someone knows how to fix, i will appreciate help)

* Google Play Store Error 924 after less than 1 day of usage.
(no normal solution is working)

So, generally a fine ROM, i am waiting for an July-Update ;)
I think your ROM is the only Treble ROM, which has included GApps, but i am afraid, i have to go back to stock.
Hopefully tomorrow this f***ing Play Store is working again. I have installed most of my apps from the Play Store after clean installing this ROM.

Last edited:

LUNARIO

Nov 5, 2011
Last edited:
Reactions: spoonymoon

Technical

Jun 2, 2008
Although some users reported that could use Treble LOS 15.1 in Motorola Z2 Force, I've followed the rules to flash CrDroid and got a bootloop into TWRP (both wiping or formatting data). I'll post later if I can manage it. If anybody has a hint to get it working, please, post. Thanks.

albertovazquez

Jul 17, 2017

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOADS
ARM64 AB
ARM64 Aonly

Nano gapps are built-in.

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

KNOWN ISSUES
Same as other GSI roms by phhusson

Don't expect any support if you:
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

Thanks to:

- Google
- LineageOS
- SlimRoms
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- OmniRom
- NamelessROM
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )
hello friend just a suggestion to not have problems with the security of Google because you do not leave without clear gapps is just a suggestion since I had to put a copy to work on the r Rom since I could not pass the sertification

Last edited:

doubledragon5

Jun 29, 2011
Lewisville, Tx
Although some users reported that could use Treble LOS 15.1 in Motorola Z2 Force, I've followed the rules to flash CrDroid and got a bootloop into TWRP (both wiping or formatting data). I'll post later if I can manage it. If anybody has a hint to get it working, please, post. Thanks.

Did you ever get it to run on Z2 force? If not which rom are you using.. I'm tired of stock and want something to run.

Technical

Jun 2, 2008
Did you ever get it to run on Z2 force? If not which rom are you using.. I'm tired of stock and want something to run.
No crDroid never booted, but, maybe, I forgot to uninstall Magisk first...
I'm running (with issues) Resurrection Remix Rom. Maybe I try crDroid again in a near future.
If you want something outside of Treble Project, I suggest Dirty Unicorns.

Reactions: doubledragon5

Yielis

Aug 27, 2017
Hi!
I love this ROM, srsly!
I've a Huawei p8 lite 2017 (Pra-LX1) and I've two problems:
1) Device is not certified by Google. I read the posts and I installed Magisk but this did not solved the problem (I registered my phone on the google site, even this did not solved the problem)
2) "Wrong Kernel" when I turn-on the phone. I read that there's "no support for wrong kernel" but I looked for info about kernels and didn't found something usefull.

Can someone help me? I'd like to stay with this rom on my phone.
TY to everyone that will help me

steven360

Jun 12, 2017
hello friend just a suggestion to not have problems with the security of Google because you do not leave without clear gapps is just a suggestion since I had to put a copy to work on the r Rom since I could not pass the sertification

No need to reply to the original post, it makes your post hard to read, and is very annoying and irritating, so please, just stop.

Dil3mm4

Mar 22, 2018
My collaboration with CrDroid Team ended.
So do not expect further support over this thread.
Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
    Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOADS
    ARM64 AB
    ARM64 Aonly

Nano gapps are built-in.

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

KNOWN ISSUES
    Same as other GSI roms by phhusson

Don't expect any support if you:
    - have installed any mods such as Xposed!
    - have modified system files

Thanks to:

- Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )
    way to go mate :)
    Boots to boot animation and ADB is accessible, but doesn't complete boot. This is on the OnePlus 6. Here's a logcat.

Yes, I am following the proper flashing procedure as LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, Boot Leggers, and phh-AOSP all boot.

Just got it to boot after talking to phhusson. Turns out the problem is that ro.build.fingerprint was too long (it takes a maximum of 91 characters.) When I changed it to a shorter, also valid build fingerprint (eg. the one from phhusson's AOSP GSI) then it boots correctly.
    Nice work. Slightly confused by the 4.4 bit. Because android 4.4 is KitKat.
    I honestly don't understand how you can confuse 4.4 with Project Treble related stuff, but, whatever.

I flash it and i have a bootloop.
    Have a MI Mix 2s.

Gesendet von meinem Phh-Treble with GApps mit Tapatalk

Well, logs or it didn't happen. :D
    My favorite ROM, At Last on Treble project.
    Good job, thanks! I'll give it a try.