[DISCONTINUED][Custom ROM]Rafyvitto BlacK NeO_v.3.0_3.003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mamaloo_p525

Jun 11, 2008
Dear rafyvitto :

hi, tnx for supports and rom developments.

is it the final version of 3 ?! or still beta ?!

and i have 1 more question, now i have Rafyvitto_Acer_s200_LEO_BlacK_NeO_v.2.7 Latest OEM drivers 2.004 on my device, the problem is with the camera , although i set the resolution in the highest one, the camera take it at 960x1280 resolution, so what should i do ?!

P

pongothemagnificent

Dear rafyvitto :

hi, tnx for supports and rom developments.

is it the final version of 3 ?! or still beta ?!

and i have 1 more question, now i have Rafyvitto_Acer_s200_LEO_BlacK_NeO_v.2.7 Latest OEM drivers 2.004 on my device, the problem is with the camera , although i set the resolution in the highest one, the camera take it at 960x1280 resolution, so what should i do ?!

Im starting a new rom line called "rosso relativo" check post #1085, also you using an old release i suggest you use ether v3.0 or my latest rosso relativo beta test version 0.1 found in post #1085.

sarvesvara.dasa

Apr 4, 2005
Dubai, UAE
So far my device... still stays bricked. How to go about this... jtag?? QMAT????

BTW... the red LED is ON when connected to USB cable for charging - does this give any clue to un-brick my device????

P

pongothemagnificent

So far my device... still stays bricked. How to go about this... jtag?? QMAT????

BTW... the red LED is ON when connected to USB cable for charging - does this give any clue to un-brick my device????

No as the device power supply controller is not dependent on the bootloader, meaning you can charge a bricked device, simply because the power supply controller gets called when you plugin your usb charger cable.

User22

Mar 1, 2005
I think that you are not following the steps:

1. Press camera + power (screen still black)
2. Plug device to your computer
3. Start 'ACER_EUU.exe'

netnerd

Dec 4, 2006
ATT California USA
power + camera doesnt work on 3.03 bootloader, when you turn on the phone, it will tell you.
if i recall, power + volume + camera for 3.03 bootloader (i havnt try it yet).

menos

Feb 23, 2008
Hi rafyvitto

First or all thank you for your effort in cooking these roms. I find that they are very nice.

However, I still have a problem with the wifi-router. I can connect to the adhoc network created by my s200 device, but my client machines do not get the ip address, and they cannot access to internet even when I configure the ip address manually.

This seems to happen with you 3.0 and the new 0.1 beta (build 25319/25329). I have tried also UFE's roms, and his has the same problem. Your 2.7 Rom seems to have the wifi router work perfectly for me.

I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem as me and how I can overcome this. Thank you very much in advance for your help!

edited: corrected typo

Last edited:
P

pongothemagnificent

Hi rafyvitto

First or all thank you for your effort in cooking these roms. I find that they are very nice.

I am have still a problem with the wifi-router. I can connect to the adhoc network created by my s200 device, but my client machines do not get the ip address, and they cannot access to internet even when I configure the ip address manually.

This seems to happen with you 3.0 and the new 0.1 beta. I have tried also UFE roms, and his has the same problem. Your 2.7 Rom seems to have the wifi router work perfectly.

I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem as me and how I can overcome this. Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Yes sadly this is something withing the new 3.003b oem drivers meaning acer's fault not mine, im looking into it tho, il keep you guys updated.

P

pongothemagnificent

Ok after stuying and comparing the 2.00 oem drivers rgu with the new 3.003b oem drivers rgu, there are significant changes in the wifi module, i will have to make some test next few days see which registry is breaking the ad-hoc mode.

menos

Feb 23, 2008
Ok after stuying and comparing the 2.00 oem drivers rgu with the new 3.003b oem drivers rgu, there are significant changes in the wifi module, i will have to make some test next few days see which registry is breaking the ad-hoc mode.

Thanks guy! I will also trying to find out in parallel what's might be wrong. Hopefully, we can solve this!

light_n_roses

Oct 25, 2009
Good news !!

I have finaly end my very first rom ....but I'm a little scared to use it because I would not brick my phone...I think that it should work good but is anyway my first job...

what can I do to see if it can boot up ?

P.S. it's based on windows mobile 6.5 build 28230 italian language and htc sense 2011 in italian

Last edited:
P

pongothemagnificent

Good news !!

I have finaly end my very first rom ....but I'm a little scared to use it because I would not brick my phone...I think that it should work good but is anyway my first job...

P.S. it's based on windows mobile 6.5 build 28230 italian language and htc sense 2011 in italian

You wont brick your phone dont worry, aslong as you ported the xip corectetly your good to go.

P

pongothemagnificent

Good news !!

Also be aware 28xxx roms have problems with leo dialers and caller ID's, you might want to ether switch build or delete the leo_phoncanvas and use the default ms dialer.

light_n_roses

Oct 25, 2009
do you mean the process that you have just insert in the kitchen guide ? the one to combine the xip.bin of the build and the xip.bin of the phone ? I'm preatty sure about that...

light_n_roses

Oct 25, 2009
Also be aware 28xxx roms have problems with leo dialers and caller ID's, you might want to ether switch build or delete the leo_phoncanvas and use the default ms dialer.

yea I knew about this ..but it's just about the htc dialer or also all the htc call hystory screen that appears when tap call button and the HTC keyboard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thank you, i am waiting so long to flash a new rom for my phone