[DISCONTINUED] Gomiui-v1.10.28 [A2SD][Multilang][Magldr/Clk] [Tytung r12.4]

Search This thread

ehduarte

Aug 17, 2007
Maia
Hi,

I have one problem every time i restart my hd2 everything i have installed apps games and even contacts disappear. Anyone can help me with this?

Thanks

Mafioso

Nov 13, 2007
Pune
I have a rather strange problem with the new version (1.10.21) with GPS...
the GPS takes a long time to lock on this version and when it locks it doesn't lock on all visible satellites like it used to..like out of 10 visible, it would lock on 4 or 5 and there is large error (> 20m)
On previous version it was fine (1.10.14) and luckily i had CWM nandroid backup, so i restored everything and after restoring I tested, the GPS was back to normal, having short time to lock on locking on full number of visible satellites..

I overwrite the gps.conf everytime after making upgrade with my version, since the OP has it optimized for Europe region...I'm from US..so that factor is ruled out..

I also tried overwriting GPS libs with tytung 2.1 libraries from his thread via CWM update on new version but that didn't help..

Is GPS working fine for all you guys on this new ver?

knifeproz

Apr 22, 2010
the GPS takes a long time to lock on this version and when it locks it doesn't lock on all visible satellites like it used to..like out of 10 visible, it would lock on 4 or 5 and there is large error (> 20m)
On previous version it was fine (1.10.14) and luckily i had CWM nandroid backup, so i restored everything and after restoring I tested, the GPS was back to normal, having short time to lock on locking on full number of visible satellites..

I overwrite the gps.conf everytime after making upgrade with my version, since the OP has it optimized for Europe region...I'm from US..so that factor is ruled out..

I also tried overwriting GPS libs with tytung 2.1 libraries from his thread via CWM update on new version but that didn't help..

My GPS works fine. Not sure what the problem could be

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App

strachg

Jul 22, 2009
Renfrewshire
Mine is working good. everything i would have asked you to do you have already done. have you tried using it without changing your own files and if so what happens then.

Reactions: Mafioso

Mafioso

Nov 13, 2007
Pune
Mine is working good. everything i would have asked you to do you have already done. have you tried using it without changing your own files and if so what happens then.

Thanks for the reply, I think I will wait for next version after Fri to try it out again like this to see if the issue is still there...have spent wayy too much time flashing already this week...:D

strachg

Jul 22, 2009
Renfrewshire
Ok mate, if you still have the problems after this weekend give me a shout and we can try and sort it for you. The gps side of things arent actually touched by me so maybe miui done something silly last week that effects the US maybe.

Graham

Thanks for the reply, I think I will wait for next version after Fri to try it out again like this to see if the issue is still there...have spent wayy too much time flashing already this week...:D

knifeproz

Apr 22, 2010
Ok mate, if you still have the problems after this weekend give me a shout and we can try and sort it for you. The gps side of things arent actually touched by me so maybe miui done something silly last week that effects the US maybe.

Graham

Yeah the miui messing up might be the answer...last version the market was fine this version it says "device not compatible " all over again

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App

ahkuiper

Sep 13, 2009
Mobile data Clk rom not working

Hello all,

I've installed this rom in Clk, and everything works well, exept mobile data.
I'll see the icon 3g, but nothing comes in.

Nothing in explorer, twitter etc.
Everything what works with mobile internet.

Anybody who knows the solution?

I've installed the latest rom 1.10.21.

arizmin

Jun 7, 2007
I changed the font but not all texts are changed. I don't really like the default font. ANy idea why it does'nt work?

Also, the latest version seems to drain battery more. Standby i'm getting ~6ma not usual 2-4ma. Beside this two, others are working perfectly...

Waiting for the latest MIUI 10.28 version... thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    newheader.jpg

GOmiui is a fast, smooth rom for the HTC HD2. It uses miui as its base rom. The standard miui launcher has been removed and has been replaced with go launcher. GOmiui has a lot of extra tweaks and add ons and is updated weekly. GOmiui is avaliable for both cLK and Magldr and also has full multilanguage support. Just look below at what comes as standardand give it a GO.

Thanks everyone who downloaded my rom but unfortunately i can no longer carry on with it, its just taking up too much time just now, again thanks to everyone who downloaded and who helped me. Graham

Standard Features

Latest version of miui.
    A2SD Inc dalvik cache.
    SD Speed up fix.
    GO Launcher (miui launcher removed)
    GO widgets (already installed inc semi transparency skin)
    GO weather (Some 4x2 clocks already installed)
    Non standard font
    Muti-Lang (NL ,DE ,HE ,DE ,PL ,DA ,IT ,FR ,ES ,PT, CH, ZH, TR, VT, RU, KR, SV, HU)
    Add free host file
    Up to 9 home screens
    Customisable Top status bar(when available)
    Skip track via volume buttons(when available)
    4 way reboot tweak (When avaliable)
    Invisible lockscreen wallpaper
    Dark or Light Theme Version
    RAM Optimization
    Multilang Gingerbread keyboard WITH haptic feedback

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Flashing

Ensure recovery size is 5/160/5 Download here.

1) back up your existing rom
    2) wipe data/factory reset
    3) wipe cache
    3) wipe dalvik cache
    4) set up ext on sdcard - Optional- (I use 1024mb)

After flashing

1) give it 3 minutes to settle then reboot before use.
    2) When you have added a golauncher widget tap and hold the top of the widget and select skin then select transparent.
    3) Dont use the miui launcher as it will force close since it has been removed.(Use the go launcher preferences tab.)
    4) Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LATEST VERSION

GOmiui V1.10.28 Magldr Multilang Dark Theme Here

GOmiui V1.10.28 Clk Multilang Dark Theme Here

GOmiui V1.10.28 Magldr Multilang Light Theme Here

GOmiui V1.10.28 Clk Multilang Light Theme Here

Isherifs RTL fix V1.10.28 Here

1.10.28 Changelogs

Updated to latest miui
    New wallpapers
    New Lockscreen Wallpapers
    New light and dark themes roms by Davidep85
    New Lockscreen
    New Fonts
    Removed Statusbar mod (Too many problems with it recently)
    4 way reboot added
    Skip track with vol buttons added
    Wifi kill app added.

Animated Gif of my phone running the new lockscreen with invisible lockscreen wallpaper and live aquarium wallpaper.

animated.gif

Previous Versions/Changelogs

Here.

GOmiui ADD ONS

Wallpaper Pack Here Just download and install the zip using cwm.

App Pack V2 Here Updated 23/10/11

Includes: Angrybirds, Ebay, Facebook, Flashplayer, Google Maps, Google Street View, LCD Resolution, MP3 Music Download, QR Droid,Twitter, WhatsApp, XDA, Youtube, Dolphin browser, ES file explorer, winamp, quickpic and gosms.
    (App pack instructions: Download, unzip, place my apps folder on your sd card, open file explorer tap apk,s and install. then no matter how many times you flash a rom you have your apps there.)

HTC IME Keyboard here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hints, tips, how to's

How to use invisible wallpaper here.

GO launcher hints and tips here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits/Thanks

Jan-willem3,
    Andy Thomson
    xavierjohn22 for multilang
    Isherif for RTL fix update
    Tytung for kernels
    MIUI Dev Team
    Jumba for excellent themes
    Juwe11 for the ram optimixation script

Special thanks to
    Patensas (for all the help and advice he has given me) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1138088
    GOmiui V1.10.28 is uploaded. Links on opening page.
    This weeks V1.10.21 is up on the op
    This really looks awesome :), will try & feedback.

Just a small contribution for the arabic rtl fix if someone will be interested to try this rom with the RTL fix.:D
    Hi Folks, not been around much the last week. GOmiui V1.10.8 will be up tomorrow. The update is going to be a bit different. No longer doing the top 5 apps as im trying to keep the size of the rom down and the new theme is pretty big. you will get youtube, google maps and xda apps, As i was thinking about it and i was trying to cater for everyone but as we are all individuals i would need to put about 20+ apps in the rom and although possible theres no point, so do what i do and keep a folder on your sd card called my apps and put a copy of all the apps you use in there and it takes a couple of minutes to install them all that way and you dont have to download them every week. Anyway just thought i would give you all a wee update since i havent been around much.

Graham