[Discontinued][GSI][Port][13] One UI 5.0 Core

Search This thread

HiLiang

Nov 22, 2022
Hello, sorry to disturb, I am a Chinese student, English is not very good. I have a Google Pixel 4, delete the product system_ext partition in Fastbootd mode, successfully expand the System partition to about 3.7g, successfully swipe it into After OneuiCore.img and using recovery to clear the data/cache, but after the machine was started to the first screen, it was restarted to Bootloader. Is there a way to solve it? I want to use ONEUI on Pixel. Thank you very much !!! (Use Google to use Google! translate)

dda7lite

View attachment 5826919
One UI 5.0 Core (Deknox)

-Bugs-

* Some Devices Not Booting

-First Time Install / Clean Flash-
1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Make Format Data
4. Wipe Data/Cache/System/
5. Flash the ROM
6. Reboot to Recovery
7. Wait a min on Recovery
8. Reboot to System

-Dirty Flash-

You cant :p

Download: Wait for update.

-Information About Rom-

ROM OS Version: 13
Based On: One UI

Created 3.02.2023
Last Updated: 3.02.2023

Note: Magisk recommended.

-Credits-

@hxvy0 Me for developing 😜
when is the release??

MichalPlays

Nov 5, 2015
If you want to try it there is another one UI gsi already release lol
I tried it out and it ran fine for 3 weeks but then it bricked itself.
I'm not mad or upset about this since I use my old Pixel just for testing roms and calling my parents who live in other country. But I have to say that the other OneUI GSI was performing quite good. Yes, RAM management sucked and the camera needed to be force closed because it sometimes froze after changing from picture to video mode on the selfie camera but yeah.
However, I recently bought a Pixel 5 5g on ebay for 10$ with broken charging port (or maybe just a dead battery since it doesn't charge or show the battery charging icon) but once I get it, I might give it a try there

dda7lite

I tried it out and it ran fine for 3 weeks but then it bricked itself.
I'm not mad or upset about this since I use my old Pixel just for testing roms and calling my parents who live in other country. But I have to say that the other OneUI GSI was performing quite good. Yes, RAM management sucked and the camera needed to be force closed because it sometimes froze after changing from picture to video mode on the selfie camera but yeah.
However, I recently bought a Pixel 5 5g on ebay for 10$ with broken charging port (or maybe just a dead battery since it doesn't charge or show the battery charging icon) but once I get it, I might give it a try there
Cool tell me your experience later.

View attachment 5826919
One UI 5.0 Core (Deknox)

-Bugs-

* Some Devices Not Booting

-First Time Install / Clean Flash-
1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Make Format Data
4. Wipe Data/Cache/System/
5. Flash the ROM
6. Reboot to Recovery
7. Wait a min on Recovery