• No!

Votes: 139 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Shan89

Oct 23, 2012
So I have tried faux006 ultra in order to try the GPU OC but is clear we have some obvious issues

Leaving the GPU on stock ondemand GPU governor and 487mhz, GFXBench scored very badly, it seems to get stuck on 200mhz, so I forced it using performance governor and ran again, it scored the exact same as 450mhz 17fps/45fps

Looks like we are hitting a bottleneck at 450mhz

It's there a way to disable the bottle neck lol ? Is it rom related or sense / aosp ?

Btw how's the gama control ?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
It's there a way to disable the bottle neck lol ? Is it rom related or sense / aosp ?

Btw how's the gama control ?

No use I tried gaming with the stock ondemand GPU governor and its clearly broken someone should inform faux

But the simple governor works excellent it even gave me better actual gaming performance than EX3.4 with stock GPU governor (tested in ripetide gp2)

Almost 60fps locked with medium res and medium shaders complexity (up from low)

I will now try EX again with simple governor

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
I'm impressed faux runs ripetide 2 a lot better than EX both using simple governor, the fame rate is a lot more locked without a lot less dips

I still don't know how it handles throttling however

Edit: I just realized we can control throttling using faux app

Last edited:

Shan89

Oct 23, 2012
I'm impressed faux runs ripetide 2 a lot better than EX both using simple governor, the fame rate is a lot more locked without a lot less dips

I still don't know how it handles throttling however

Edit: I just realized we can control throttling using faux app

Yeah he's kernel is very smooth , tho I had issues with cpu settings only the 1st cpu freq was sticking , other 3 were at 2106 , are you also experiencing that ?

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
Anybody playing RipeTide GP2?

Faux 006u is now my recommended gaming kernel for the M7 (we have to spell it out every time)

It runs this game at 90% locked 60fps (massively better then EX) with the following settings:

CPU governor: ondemand, go up threshold 50
GPU governor: simple, 5 / 6
Scheduler: deadline

Gaming settings:
Resolution slider at half
Advanced settings all default, shader complexity raised at medium (max allowed for Adreno 320)

Last edited:
Reactions: JLowe

aliHTCDHD

Jul 5, 2011
Anybody playing RipeTide GP2?

Faux 006u is now my recommended gaming kernel for the M7 (we have to spell it out every time)

It runs this game at 90% locked 60fps (massively better then EX) with the following settings:

CPU governor: ondemand, go up threshold 50
GPU governor: simple, 5 / 6
Scheduler: deadline

Gaming settings:
Resolution slider at half
Advanced settings all default, shader complexity raised at medium (max allowed for Adreno 320)

What's a resolution slider?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
What's a resolution slider?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Its the graphics slider in Ripetide GP2

And the first real problem of Faux 006u has appeared

I played some games and then left the phone I noticed the device remained hot even with the screen off, after few hours of standby the battery drained from 65% to 0%

mohsinraza

Jul 24, 2011
Ordered One yesterday. Got it today and... Hell!!! Its a 16GB phone. Never knew 16gig One even existed. Sending it back and will be getting 32gig which I originally ordered. Gonna take a day or two. BUT this is one beautiful device. Im in love!

Sent From My HTC One

mohsinraza

Jul 24, 2011

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376795434606.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376795434606.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 324

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
Seriously! I contacted the store and they said they dont even know that 16gig existed. *Astonishing*
Sending it back today.

well now we know

16GB HTC One to hit Taiwan carriers this week
A word has arrived that HTC One with 16GB of built-in memory will make it to its home market this week. All three major wireless service providers in Taiwan will offer the smartphone with the new, lower storage capacity.

The largest carrier in Taiwan, Chunghwa Telecom will begin selling the handset on May 1st. The remaining two carriers, Taiwan Mobile and Far EasTone Telecommunications have confirmed sales of the device this week, but without mentioning specific dates.
The 16GB HTC One will be priced at NT$19,900($675) in Taiwan, compared to NT$21,900($744) and NT$24,900($846) respectively for the 32 and 64GB versions of the handset.

Taptapdude

Dec 24, 2011
Singapore
Hi there. Wonder if u guys had this problem. First time for me on any smartphone. I cannot dial direct from a weblink to a phone number. When I click the highlighted number it opens the phone app and displays the number I clicked on. But in one second the number disappears and shows me another number I dialled recently and the number I'm trying to dial is gone. It can't be in the call history cos technically I havent clicked on dial. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts