[DISCONTINUED]INT2EXT app2sd solution and SWAP2INT swap on internal solution

ZmisiS

Dec 23, 2011
Livno
Hi INT2ext4+ works on android 4.2.1.(Device : Galaxy Fit GT-S5670)

ScreenShots.

and for those dying for to use it here is the fixed script (yes its a flashable zip)

Credits::good:

vvFiCKvv : for finding the error and showing how to fix it.

dk75 : for sharing it with us.

dark passenger : for posting the fixed zip here(just modded original zip) and testing.

if you appreciate this please press thanks on all these guys posts.:good:
I've installed S2E on thos ROM. Need I reinstall CM 10.1? Where is tutorial for this?

Dark Passenger

Apr 18, 2012
Pune
I've installed S2E on thos ROM. Need I reinstall CM 10.1? Where is tutorial for this?
tutorial added to first post. no just remove the revert all settings in the app(and hope they fit into /data) and delete the script its something s2e like the script will automatically move all apps and dalvik cache and everything except /data/data to /sd-ext nothing to configure.

Reactions: ZmisiS

ZmisiS

Dec 23, 2011
Livno
Hi INT2ext4+ works on android 4.2.1.(Device : Galaxy Fit GT-S5670)

ScreenShots.

and for those dying for to use it here is the fixed script (yes its a flashable zip)

Credits::good:

vvFiCKvv : for finding the error and showing how to fix it.

dk75 : for sharing it with us.

dark passenger : for posting the fixed zip here(just modded original zip) and testing.

if you appreciate this please press thanks on all these guys posts.:good:

How to Install guide

1.remove all app2sd scripts from init.d folder inside /system/etc you should have two scripts only smothing like 90userinit and 00banner or module if any other script that has 2ext or app in it please delete them.(only app2sd scripts matter no other script)

2.uninstall all related apps for the same scripts.

3.reboot into recovery.

4.under mount & storage(or something similar) chose mount /system & /data and /sd-ext

5.go back and choose install zip

6. select Fixed-Int2ext4+.zip and flash.

7 go back to mount & storage and unmount /data & /sd-ext.

8.format /sd-ext from the same menu.

reboot and enjoy.

Note : this will work for only ext 4 partition(if you format sd-ext using cwm 5 its ext 4) will upload int2ext+ soon if requested.
This is works for me. Thanks.

Attachments

Reactions: felmaster

Dark Passenger

Apr 18, 2012
Pune
first try installing script without mounting /sd-ext but follow all other steps(mainly mount /system & /data flash script & later unmount /data and format /sd-ext).

If this doesnt work(I seriously doubt it won't still) it means that the /sd-ext partition is corupt(many reasons) so do this flash amon ra and choose fix sd-ext partition the n flash cwm 5 again and format sd-ext partition.

still doesnt work(really still doesnt ?!?!?!) post here the full porblem you face then and if you tried both these solutions.

Good luck.
Dark Passenger

ZmisiS

Dec 23, 2011
Livno
first try installing script without mounting /sd-ext but follow all other steps(mainly mount /system & /data flash script & later unmount /data and format /sd-ext).

If this doesnt work(I seriously doubt it won't still) it means that the /sd-ext partition is corupt(many reasons) so do this flash amon ra and choose fix sd-ext partition the n flash cwm 5 again and format sd-ext partition.

still doesnt work(really still doesnt ?!?!?!) post here the full porblem you face then and if you tried both these solutions.

Good luck.
Dark Passenger
In Amon-RA I've formated sd-ext in the way that I went to on wipe sd-ext. It works for me. I've flashed script with Amon-RA.

Dark Passenger

Apr 18, 2012
Pune
First Post Updated added INT2EXT and also added a little description for each script.

Amon-ra recovery is good but i personally preffer cwm 5 and really dont trust cwm 6.

ZmisiS

Dec 23, 2011
Livno
since I had a bad experience with cwm 6 i dont trust that and personally dont like amon-ra so cwm 5 is the best for me.

but each his own right.
Yes, I agree. I'm only mentioning their experiences.

Problem with Amon-RA is it that he don't flashing custom ROM on stock ROM.

Last edited: