Please If Anyone Wants to Continue This Project He Can Contact Me and Surely Can Have Access to This Thread and Develop It Further and Make It More Great! P.S: Don't Forget to Thank You Me
IOS 7 Aspiration ROM AN IOS 7 Based UI ROM.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
BIG THANKS TO Pawitp for his great great work on CM11.0
IOS 9 Aspiration >>FINAL<<
IOS 9 Launcher (Download Apk)
Old Variant (Stable)
IOS 7 Aspiration Beta 5
Install LAUNCHER again from the above link. So that in case "LAUNCHER HAS STOPPED" error doesn't occur on second boot!
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
- Dual SIM
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Compass, Light, Proximity, etc.)
- Camera (photo & video)
- Video playback
- Audio (playback & recording)
- Everything else not listed under "known issues"
- screenrecord does not work
- FM Radio does not work (you can use SpiritFM, but I'm not providing support for any problem)
- Stock browser does not use hardware acceleration (Please use Google Chrome)
- Sometimes wake up causes music stutter
- Cannot changed advanced settings from dialer settings (e.g. reverse lookup) when dual SIM is enabled
- Rare FC in dialer settings
- Does not work on 4.1 stock ROM's bootloader, please upgrade to 4.2 before flashing
- Make a backup!
- If you were on CM 10.1 or a stock ROM prior to 4.2, upgrade to 4.2.
- Install the ROM using Recommended RECOVERY
- Optionally install the GAPPS
- Wipe data if coming from stock
- Optionally enable dual SIM support(SEE FAQ)
Note that Dual SIM mode currently has the following limitations:
- Both SIMs are always enabled (no way to disable one SIM)
- "Receive incoming call while data is enabled" is always enabled
- The QuickSettings tile will display the status for the currently selected SIM for data
- There is no arrow activity indicator in the status bar.
- Changing 2G/3G network mode using the QuickSettings toggle is not supported, only do it from Settings.
- 3G may not work properly if Dual SIM mode is enabled with only 1 SIM inserted
- Cannot set different ringtone for each SIM
- Call logs doesn't know the incoming
- New IOS 9 Launcher!
- New Lockscreen,Control Center and Notification Panel
- Classic Iphone Bootanimation
- FIXED Launcher Issue
- New Improved Lockscreen
- Lighter than before!!
- And Much More...