Since there is the whole lollipop update not working with all devices and people still trying to install on the wrong ones thing, it may be best to wait for a statement before jumping to any conclusions.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS KERNEL IS ONLY FOR THE SM-N910F and SM-N910G VARIANTS OF THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4
NOTE 2: THE LOLLIPOP RELEASES ARE ONLY FOR THE N910F VARIANT FOR NOW
NOTE 3: BEFORE FLASHING THE LOLLIPOP VERSIONS OF AEL KERNEL READ HERE
N4 AEL Kernel FEATURES:
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]* Made with SM-N910F_EUR_KK_Opensource_Update1
* Full Synapse control [UpInTheAir is DA MAN!!]
[NOTE: Synapse support is ONLY available in the KK versions of AEL Kernel]
* Built with the incredible Saber Mod 4.10 Toolchain [KK versions]
* Built with Linaro 4.9.3 (2015.02) Cortex A15 Toolchain [LP Versions]
* Updated to Linux Kernel Base 3.10.5 [KK Versions]
* Linux 3.10.40 [LP Versions]
* CPU Overclock up to 2.89 ghz
(4 OC Steps: 2.68, 2.76, 2.84, 2.89)
* CPU Underlock down to 268 mhz
* Hack to allow non original SView Covers to access all the SView Features!! [twistedumbrella]
[Only available in KK Versions]
* Faux Sound Control [Pafcholini, Faux123]
* Hardlimit Control [Yank555.lu and twistedumbrella]
* Voltage Control
* Intelliplug v3.8 (faux123)
* Intellithermal (faux123)
* Additional Governors: Lionheart, Umbrella_Core, Bluactive, Intellimm, Interactive_Pro, Bioshock, OnDemandPlus, DanceDance, SmartMax, Yankactive, Wheatley,
SmartAssv2, Intelliactive, Darkness, Nightmare, ConservativeX, Alucard, Adaptive
* Additional I/O Schedulers: zen, sio, vr, fifo, fiops, bfq
* Powersuspend v1.5 ( Yank555.lu & faux123)
* LED Brightness Control
* Sweep2Sleep Hack
* USB Keyboard/Mouse Hack
(Use your phone as a keyboard and/or mouse)
* Patched for compatibility with DriveDroid app
(Flash .iso images to your pc from your phone!! No more need for usb sticks or dvd's or cd roms)
* Fast Charge v1.2 [Yank555.lu]
* MDNIE (Color) Control [Yank555.lu and twsitedumbrella]
[Only available in KK Versions]
* Trinity Colors
* STEREO CALL RECORDING SUPPORT
* Overclocked Slimbus for a better overall sound experience
* Simple GPU Algorithm
* Dynamic FSync Control
* Fixed Simple_OnDemand GPU Governor crash
* Added Frandom
* Enabled CIFS Support
* Enabled and Optimized ksm (Kernel Samepage Merging)
* Enabled Gentle Fair Sleepers
* ENABLED ADVANCED TCP CONGESTION AND A LOT OF MORE OTHER TCP's
* Permissive, with init.d support[/COLOR][/B]
NOTE 4: BEFORE FLASHING THE LOLLIPOP VERSIONS OF AEL KERNEL READ HERE
ECHOE DEVELOPMENT/DOWNLOAD CENTER
CREDITS and THANKS:
*UpInTheAir (you are an amazing person!!)
*MY AMAZING TEAM!!
(I trully hope i have not forgotten anyone!!!!)
Flashing this Kernel voids your warranty. And as with any custom kernel it comes with the usual dangers/ side effects such as, but not limited to, explosions, wars, spontaneous combustion, your pet forgetting all his/her tricks, retrograde and anterograde amnesia, interpersonal alienation, a number of psychosomatic, neurological, and metaphysical complaints, and in general an overall disturbance in the "order of things". Having said all that, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for anything happening to your phone as a result of you flashing this kernel...
XDA:DevDB Information Note 4 AEL Kernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
p.s. some of you are continuing to disrespect my wishes... I thought we came to an understanding
some weeks ago but yet i see the same situation going on again... You have to stop it now!!
This thread is for the N4 AEL Kernel... PERIOD!!
- Hardlimit Screen On Max= 2.68
- Cpu Freq Max= 2.68
- Cpu Freq MIn= 268
- Cpu Governor= Umbrella_Core or Interactive_Pro or Bluactive
- I/O Scheduler: sio or zen or bfq
- I/O Scheduler Readahead= 1024
- GPU Governor= msm_adreno or simple_ondemand
- Enable simple gpu_algorithm
- Ramp Up Threshold= 4000
- Dynamic FSync= On
- KSM = On
(Optional use of intelliplug- you can still reach very good SOT
on these settings with mpdecision)
I had to listen and respect the desire and polite requests of many good, respectful users to have this thread reopened..
Please lets keep it civil.. nobody is better than anyone else..
All im asking is to treat me the way i treat you... if you are nice and polite, ill be even nicer.. if you are an a-hole ill be a bigger one..
If you think im an a-hole, that's your right to believe that, i respect it, but im asking you to refrain from posting anything here.. why would you post in a thread that's OP'd by someone who you think is a jerk??
And with that let me remind of everyone which one is the latest AEL Kernel version for the N910F and G Variants
(30 November 2014) N4 AEL Kernel v4.5
- Added bluactive governor that you MUST check out!!
- Updated to NK4 ramdisk