isidromxz you have done a great job on this rom, I just wanted to say thank you. This is the only MIUI Rom that i have tried that just seems to work. Everything from MMS messages to Themes being applied correctly and no Force Close's for me in 24 hours of use. I'm really glad that you decided to share your work, thanks!
This is the best rom for MIUI when do you think the link for wifi calling 5.0 will be up
and again thanks for a great rom
-usb file transfer
-wifi tethering/wired tethering
-a2sd miui default(read more)
-fm radio support
included in this rom:
-tytung r12.4 kernel
-tytun's gps libraries v2.1
-gps config for north amenrica by angeldeath
-mms fix for t-mobile
i got several pm's asking for different themes, colors and launchers.
The thing is everyone has different ideas of what looks good, so i just added my simple
theme and left the default launcher. You can customize to your taste
[size="3"][b]change log:[/b][/size] [b]12/27/11 version 17.0[/b] -based on miui 1.12.23 -fresh install recommended [b]11/25/11 version 16.0[/b] -based on miui 1.11.25 -fresh install recommended [b]11/19/11 version 15.0[/b] -based on miui 1.11.18 -fresh install recommended -Updated theme -ics Keyboard
Clean Install MAGLDR:
1. Task 29
2. Flash Radio(2.15 Recommended)
3. MAGLDR 1.13
4. MAGLDR 160MB System (ClockworkMod Recovery v220.127.116.11)(UPDATED!!!)
5.Flash rom (may take a couple of minutes on first boot, be patient)
MIUI Useful Features
1. Built-in Screen Capture: Press Volume Down + Menu at the same time.
(images will be saved in miui folder inside sd card)
2. When you hold the home button for the recent apps list, you can swipe to the right for search.
Vice versa if you press the search button; you can swipe to the left for the recent apps list.
3. When you pull down the notification bar, you can swipe left or right between toggles and notifications.
Just in case you don't want to click the words at the bottom.
4. When on the lockscreen, hold down the home key and the torch comes on. It then turns off automatically
once you quit pressing.
5. Long-pressing a toggle ( Bluetooth, GPS etc.) from the notifications/toggles drop-down menu will take
you to its settings
6.Hidden phone tests: Open dial pad type *#*#MIUI#*#* or (*#*#6484#*#*)
7.More hidden phone tests/settings: Open dial pad type *#*#4636#*#* (more for advanced users!!!
If u don’t know what u doing than don’t change any settings here !!!)
No plans for cooking the new build 1.10.14 this week ? really looking for it