General [DISCONTINUED][OOS & PA] OnePlus 9 stock/patched boot images

Search This thread

Z-Blade

Jan 29, 2012
Perth
Just to give confirmation Payload Dumper will not give you all of the IMG files from Payload.bin for the latest F.16.

You will need to use Payload Dumper GO if you want to extract all of the IMG files including Boot.img.

Reactions: CitaroSR

rophiroth

Dec 11, 2010
Im getting bootloops after fastoot boot patchedimage

I patch my own file, then I try the one shared here

My device is IN2111 india, OOS13F.16

I uninstall magisk before try, dont know what more to do, someone has tried to root

Nhatlienhoan

Jun 17, 2020
Im getting bootloops after fastoot boot patchedimage

I patch my own file, then I try the one shared here

My device is IN2111 india, OOS13F.16

I uninstall magisk before try, dont know what more to do, someone has tried to root
Try the boot.img shared here, you can patch it yourself. (I did it) don't get boot.img from payload dumper go (somehow for me it's only 68MB way less then 196MB as should be for boot.img)

Reactions: rophiroth

rophiroth

Dec 11, 2010
Try the boot.img shared here, you can patch it yourself. (I did it) don't get boot.img from payload dumper go (somehow for me it's only 68MB way less then 196MB as should be for boot.img)
Even I was uninstalled magisk, there was still on my phone, but I could get over the bootloop by uninstalling lucky patcher and hide my applist

Nhatlienhoan

Jun 17, 2020
Even I was uninstalled magisk, there was still on my phone, but I could get over the bootloop by uninstalling lucky patcher and hide my applist

Idk. Haven't used lucky patcher for a long time. Magisk present as an app regardless of you are rooted or not. You check root status by open the magisk app, see if install says the version of magisk. Otherwise just patch boot.img

rophiroth

Dec 11, 2010
Idk. Haven't used lucky patcher for a long time. Magisk present as an app regardless of you are rooted or not. You check root status by open the magisk app, see if install says the version of magisk. Otherwise just patch boot.img
Yes, it was as an app, I uninstall, but now when I install it again after successfuly fastboot boot all my magisk data was intact, even modules was still installed x'D... actually I counldt install magisk at first because trying different things I got magisk canary version.. so installling normal magisk throw me the error than an updated version of magisk was already installed... but there was no magisk at sight to open, install the canary version again do the trick

Reactions: Nhatlienhoan

Z-Blade

Jan 29, 2012
Perth
Interesting. Call me paranoid but I always prefer to extract the boot.img file directly from the file I will be updating with. I used Payload Dumper GO and patched it without an issue.

Nhatlienhoan

Jun 17, 2020
Interesting. Call me paranoid but I always prefer to extract the boot.img file directly from the file I will be updating with. I used Payload Dumper GO and patched it without an issue.
I always do that to. But Payload Dumper Go somehow got the file size real small so I was skeptical to use the file with usual size. I didn't try to boot the patched boot.img from payload dumper go even though I did patched it with magisk. I kept it as a backup in case the one shared here didn't work but it worked so I didn't try the one from my payload dumper go. What works works, right.

rophiroth

Dec 11, 2010
I always do that to. But Payload Dumper Go somehow got the file size real small so I was skeptical to use the file with usual size. I didn't try to boot the patched boot.img from payload dumper go even though I did patched it with magisk. I kept it as a backup in case the one shared here didn't work but it worked so I didn't try the one from my payload dumper go. What works works, right.
what version are u using? i got that error on older versions

Nhatlienhoan

Jun 17, 2020
I was asking what version of dumper go ahaha im using payload-dumper-go_1.2.2 without problems
I don't really know ehat version but the file I attracted was fine as well. I just didn't check it at the time I wrote the response. Until now, I used it more than thrice and worked every time. Though payload-dumper-go f17 got me boot.img of 0MB

rophiroth

Dec 11, 2010
I don't really know ehat version but the file I attracted was fine as well. I just didn't check it at the time I wrote the response. Until now, I used it more than thrice and worked every time. Though payload-dumper-go f17 got me boot.img of 0MB
I could exctract without problem the boot.img search for the latest version of payload-dumer-go

Reactions: Nhatlienhoan

nirogu325

Oct 15, 2010
LE2115 Global F.17 stock boot image.
Edit: Changed the word kernel to boot image to avoid...unspeakable confusion.

Attachments

• compressed_boot.zip
    38.9 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts