[DISCONTINUED] Oxy-ify Magisk Module: add Oxygen OS touches to your device

Search This thread

MarcAnt01

Jun 26, 2018
OnePlus_One_Never_Settle_01.jpg

Oxy-ify

A fantastic Magisk Module that will turn your device into a OnePlus flagship by adding:
- Oxygen OS boot animation;
- Oxygen OS custom media;
- Oxygen OS apps (Camera, Gallery, Weather, the OPCamera compatibility is not guaranteed);
- OnePlus Slate font.

Download directly from Magisk Modules Repo (Magisk > hamburger menu > downloads > search)

Source

Changelog

Telegram support group

Donation link , I don't ask for donations, just donate if you feel like :)

Check the wiki on GitHub for further information, as supported devices and apps feature requests.

Credits
- Santiago Pintos for OnePlus Slate font;
- @erayrafet for modified OnePlus Widget and Sound Recorder;
- @j1505243 for xml that allows OP Gallery to be updated via Play Store;
- @thehappydinoa for Unity implementation;
- @Zackptg5 for creating Unity;
- @topjohnwu for Magisk;
- OnePlus for providing the apps;
- all my testers.

Last edited:

MarcAnt01

Jun 26, 2018
Does this mod support Mido RN4 SD as I can't find it in the module list
Did download the zip and flashes via twrp but no changes
Can you please confirm.

Thnx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The module should work also on non-OP smartphones, just Camera and launcher shouldn't work. Are you unable to see font and new media?

Reactions: -scryptic-

mohammad.nomaan

Nov 11, 2012
Manama
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
The module should work also on non-OP smartphones, just Camera and launcher shouldn't work. Are you unable to see font and new media?

Other than a non functional camera app I didn't see any change
Neither did it change the boot logo not the boot animation
The fonts might be working but I have to remove the existing font module that I have on the device (San Francisco font)
IMG_0001.jpg

MarcAnt01

Jun 26, 2018
Other than a non functional camera app I didn't see any change
Neither did it change the boot logo not the boot animation
The fonts might be working but I have to remove the existing font module that I have on the device (San Francisco font)
View attachment 4685101

Yep, you can just disable it, as for the media just to go ringtone and notifications sounds settings to see them. A major update is planned for the end of this month?

Reactions: -scryptic-

Dedojyoti

May 3, 2017

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OnePlus_One_Never_Settle_01.jpg

Oxy-ify

A fantastic Magisk Module that will turn your device into a OnePlus flagship by adding:
    - Oxygen OS boot animation;
    - Oxygen OS custom media;
    - Oxygen OS apps (Camera, Gallery, Weather, the OPCamera compatibility is not guaranteed);
    - OnePlus Slate font.

Download directly from Magisk Modules Repo (Magisk > hamburger menu > downloads > search)

Source

Changelog

Telegram support group

Donation link , I don't ask for donations, just donate if you feel like :)

Check the wiki on GitHub for further information, as supported devices and apps feature requests.

Credits
    - Santiago Pintos for OnePlus Slate font;
    - @erayrafet for modified OnePlus Widget and Sound Recorder;
    - @j1505243 for xml that allows OP Gallery to be updated via Play Store;
    - @thehappydinoa for Unity implementation;
    - @Zackptg5 for creating Unity;
    - @topjohnwu for Magisk;
    - OnePlus for providing the apps;
    - all my testers.
    I have pushed the LAST UPDATE of Oxy-ify 5.3 to the repo. I tried to fix OnePlus gallery adding a better version that works on most devices, but it won't be perfect and some people will still have crashes. Here's why I have stopped the development of Oxy-ify:

- lack of time, mantaining OP apps was very easy at the beginning, since apps used to work mostly out of the box and the modified versions were often updated by modders and didn't require a lot of mantainance, things changed and now few versions are working and often change per device or depending on Android version;

- personal life, I'm beginning university and I won't have a lot of time to mantain Oxy-ify with all the testing involved;

- bad community, I have just got complaints, people blaming me because the module wasn't working with their phones, improper bug reports and general disrespect. I'm sorry because there are good people that have always been kind to me and tried to help me with proper bug reporting and just said "thanks for your time", "thanks for having shared that and not kept that for you"

The module is open source, so if anyone would like to fork it and make their module, they're free to do that. Bye everyone ?
    Patched version 2.1 is available with bug fixes and improvements. For changelog and download links check the first post
    New release

Version 2.2 available. I've added OnePlus Widget and Sound Recorder.
    @blinoff82 you should be happy now :D
    Exceeded sharing limit, can't download

Thanks for reporting, I'm moving all the download links to my Google Drive, give me an hour and you'll be able to download it properly and sorry for the inconvenience