Development [DISCONTINUED][RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.6.2-12_1 for Denver/Osaka

Search This thread

Electimon

Recognized Developer
2HtVAF5zfNMlmKhF0QYqCSr1rsstB1btNfdKl7WvGTcZkOSKCYNxdXwsSizx9VhiPg=w300

Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when rooting Android devices, although it isn't dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.

Don't switch slots unless you know Slot B is filled!

Instructions
  • fastboot boot RECOVERY.img
Downloads
https://1pwn.ixmoe.com/android/osaka/twrp-3.6.2_12.1-BETA-V1.img

Contributors
@Electimon, @sosthenisRR

Version Information
SourceCode: https://github.com/TeamWin

Version Information
Status: Beta | If touch doesn't appear to work please turn screen off and back on, thank you!
Release Date: November 12 2021

Last Updated: 9/124/2022

2/2/2022:
Fixed bootctrl and micro sd support

6/14/2022:
Merged 3.6.2 sources

9/24/2022:
Rebase on Android 12

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4197323

Just picked this phone up on the cheap and I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing the development scene grow!

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Im on Metro-pcs phone was an amazon unlocked phone i can confirm sd mounted on mmcblk1p1 and mmcblk1

i changed in the twrp flags on the recovery and now i can access my sd card in twrp

{Mod edit: Quotation fixed}
@androidpimpz

I've edited your above posted and fixed the quotation. I grant you the benefit of doubt that you intended to correctly quote and just misplaced your first sentence. In future, please be more careful when you quote somebody in order not to falsify information and not to show disrespect to the author you quoted!

Please correct the quote in your reply.
This has been accomplished.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

jhjhjhjhjhjh

Mar 14, 2017
This is my next phone ill be getting next week.
Does this twrp work on the US model Moto g 5g?

Edit saw a previous metro pcs user say it did..
thanks..

during testing of this twrp i ran into a problem. i didnt realize i had changed slots to slot B and now my stylus 5g is stuck on black screen with no fastboot and no adb. all is on the phone is a white light that blinks when i hold power and vol-. i cannot connect to my pc with any cable ive tried. i have also tried different button combos to try to boot edl mode. i have a edl cable as well which did not work. if anybody would be able to help me i would greatly appreciate it. i have blank flash file. just cant go into edl.

i apologize. i have tried using button combos but the only thing that happens is a white light blinks once per "combo". might you know where the pinouts are located to force qdl mode? i am aware that would need to open the phone up but thats not the problem. i cant seem to find a diagram to show the pinout locations. again i do apologize and thank you for your time.

Electimon

Recognized Developer
i apologize. i have tried using button combos but the only thing that happens is a white light blinks once per "combo". might you know where the pinouts are located to force qdl mode? i am aware that would need to open the phone up but thats not the problem. i cant seem to find a diagram to show the pinout locations. again i do apologize and thank you for your time.
check your telegram dms

Top Liked Posts