Development [DISCONTINUED][RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.6.2-12_1 for Denver/Osaka

Search This thread

Electimon

Recognized Developer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2HtVAF5zfNMlmKhF0QYqCSr1rsstB1btNfdKl7WvGTcZkOSKCYNxdXwsSizx9VhiPg=w300

Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when rooting Android devices, although it isn't dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.

Don't switch slots unless you know Slot B is filled!

Instructions
    • fastboot boot RECOVERY.img
    Downloads
    https://1pwn.ixmoe.com/android/osaka/twrp-3.6.2_12.1-BETA-V1.img

Contributors
    @Electimon, @sosthenisRR

Version Information
    SourceCode: https://github.com/TeamWin

Version Information
    Status: Beta | If touch doesn't appear to work please turn screen off and back on, thank you!
    Release Date: November 12 2021

Last Updated: 9/124/2022

2/2/2022:
    Fixed bootctrl and micro sd support

6/14/2022:
    Merged 3.6.2 sources

9/24/2022:
    Rebase on Android 12
    Just picked this phone up on the cheap and I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing the development scene grow!
    Don't worry, 2 roms are on the way, I hope you guys like Android 12 :)
    Where the roms had enough of this stock B's lol
    Been pushed to early Christmas, I have midterms todo.
    How is the ROM development coming..no rush just curious. And has anybody tried putting a custom boot animation/logo I ended up having to 911 my phone after flashing a file thru twrp
    Preparing for release by the end of the month.
    Removed download link because people can't read that slot switching is broken and still decide they want to try it...