• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DISCONTINUED][ROM][10][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [25/11/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FGtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite [toco]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

What's working:

Boots
RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Face unlock
IR camera
Camera
Camcorder
Video Playback
Audio
Sensors
Flash
GPS/GNSS
VoLTE
Vibration

Known issues:

FOD

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Instructions:

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed (TWRP by Alex Msk is preferred)
Download Pixel Experience Rom for toco
Boot into recovery
Perform a DATA Format
Flash Pixel Experience Rom
Reboot & Enjoy

Download:

PixelExperience_toco-10.0-20201125-1828-UNOFFICIAL: Mega

Support:

Hello, if you like my work, you may support me by donating:
PayPal

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Android OS version: 10.0.0_r41
Security patch level: November 2020
Build author/Device Maintainer: AndroidHQ254
Device Source code: https://github.com/AndroidHQ254/android_device_xiaomi_toco_nos
Kernel Source Prebuilt: https://github.com/AndroidHQ254/android_device_xiaomi_toco_nos/tree/ten/prebuilt/kernel
Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
ROM Developer: jhenrique09

XDA:DevDB Information
Pixel Experience, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite

Contributors
AndroidHQ254, xyyx
Source Code: https://github.com/AndroidHQ254/android_device_xiaomi_toco_nos/tree/ten/prebuilt

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Stable MiUI 12
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2020-11-25

Created 2020-11-25
Last Updated 2020-11-26

[-silver-]

Sep 22, 2011
Really great

So far, best working Rom for the Mi Note 10 lite.
It is soooo smooth, everything works fine.
Also Google Pay works without any problems!
Keep on!!!!

lucasjs33

Jun 5, 2013
It looks very stylish and works great.

I will continue to use it.

Thank you!!!

Translated by google translate.

Screenshot-20201125-225208-1.png

Screenshot-20201125-225141-1.png
Marcos como veo q hablas español aprovecho para preguntarte que tal ves la rom ?, Yo.ando en lineage 18 y muy contento. Lo que veo que no tengo yo y tu con esa rom si, es el desbloqueo facial.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 10 Lite mediante Tapatalk

ronim23

Jan 3, 2012
Sounds great! This would be the ROM of my choice.
Is there any service/feature that will be lost after unlocking & installing bootloader and this ROM?
Is finger print sensor working?

Radeon99

Dec 5, 2020
Hey man. Thank you so much for your works. Really appreciated.

Thanks to you I am unlocking my bootloader(Waiting period). I am gonna flash Pixel Experience but will you update to Android 11 or I should flash this?

motokenny

Feb 2, 2014
It's a shame that threads like these are missing active users/ops. I'm willing to flash this but I'm afraid I'm missing important updates like android 11 and such. Is there anybody that can tell me the pros/cons when flashing pixel experience vs stock? What about stock cam vs pixel cam? Are there any bugs? Many thanks to AndroidHQ245 for all the effort he puts in the many roms!!

jeremysz1

Oct 21, 2018
Thanks friend, I tried it and it keeps giving me the same thing. It is normal that when I do format data I get red letters saying ¨unable find the partition for path / metadata¨

It is not normal .. that only happens to those of us who have the EEA version .. But it is very rare that I do not let you start the rom .. I have the same version as your mobile and everything is working correctly..

The only bug I have is the brightness of the screen at 100% with the fingerprint reader, everything else works normally .. magisk 100% .. Magiskhide.. gpay .. etc etc

.. I recommend that you use Evolution X emerald .. For me it is the best room with few bugs ( brightness 100%) .. and it is android 11

Last edited:

orlandohq

Jul 20, 2016
It is not normal .. that only happens to those of us who have the EEA version .. But it is very rare that I do not let you start the rom .. I have the same version as your mobile and everything is working correctly..

The only bug I have is the brightness of the screen at 100% with the fingerprint reader, everything else works normally .. magisk 100% .. Magiskhide.. gpay .. etc etc

.. I recommend that you use Evolution X emerald .. For me it is the best room with few bugs ( brightness 100%) .. and it is android 11
I also have the EEA before I had the rom xiaomi.eu do you think it is due to that? how can i install evolution x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts