• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Discontinued] [ROM][11.0] crDroid 7.6 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Sohil876

BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:
Pre-installation:
First time installation:
  • Download twrpboot.img & twrp.zip in your pc (link above) and extract zip file
  • Hotboot twrp from your pc with command fastboot boot boot-recovery.img
  • Wipe system wipe data wipe dalvik cache
  • Copy downloaded rom fom pc to your phone and start the installation
  • After installing flash twrp.zip and reboot to recovery again
  • Install gapps & magisk (optional) and then reboot your phone
  • Profit! (Enjoy your rom)

Update installation:
  • You can choose to update via seamless ota or use recovery mode method
  • Ota has some issue with gapps atm so after doing ota just reboot to recovery and flash gapps, then reboot to system
  • For recovery update method:
  • Reboot to recovery from phone
  • Flash Rom.zip & Twrp.zip and reboot to recovery
  • Flash Gapps
  • Flash Magisk (optional) & reboot your phone

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: kernel

Download:
ROM Mi A1 (tissot)
Changelog: Here

Known issues: Random freezes on certain apps

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Tissot Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram
Donate to help our team pay server costs

Last edited:

Sohil876

Working:
Camera/Video/Mic
Fingerprint
GPS
IMS (VoLTE)
RIL
Video playback
Wi-Fi
NightLight
CTS
DRM
FM
Encryption
WFD

Broken:
(Nothing Except Random Freezes)

Note: The ROM Does Not Include Gapps Feel Free to flash any gapps of your likings NikGapps Beta are Recommended

Screenshots

Credits:
@mtpiplod
@abhinavagrd_1129

FAQ's

1)Magisk Latest Beta is working?
a)Yes Full magisk is functional as well as you can use magisk hide without issues

2)Like previous Builds does this rom will update weekly?
a)No unless i find it important to do so i will update it bi-weekly or monthly

3)Chrome is freezing randomly?
a)it is because of DRM is crashing, because you are using root, to use it properly with root use latest magisk beta 21.x & hide magisk from settings & then reboot after it should be fixed

4)Random Freezes?
a)On all Android eleven based roms there are freezes issues abhinav managed to minimised them alot his kernel sources are not public but his Lineage OS Boot Image Works Just Fine In crDroid I am linking link for it use it and it should get fine

Last edited:

rockyhlwong

Apr 25, 2012
undated via OTA, the boot up screen with the crDroid logo keeps looping forever and I am not sure if ithe phone is frozen or it is working on updating itself.

Jooshe Danhi

Dec 16, 2014
Hi! The bootloop happens when I want to install Magisk, first flash the new update of March 30, I installed gapps, reboot and everything fine, I try to reinstall Magisk and it remains in bootloop. Any solution?

lafactorial

Mar 21, 2013
Which version of magisk?
I installed 21.4 without problem then updated through magisk app

Jooshe Danhi

Dec 16, 2014
Thanks! What I just did is remove the Magisk modules and reinstall ... What if, forced closures have been appearing in some Google Apps. I reinstalled the latest Gapps :)

My Magisk is the version 22.

hamishnichol

Sep 10, 2016
Same here, reinstalled gapps and now all is ok. thank you.
Same loop here, but struggling to resolve. Installed the update OTA, rebooted and stuck, so via Bootloader loaded TWRP and flashed Gapps, though rebooting to System end up back on original version/release.
Sure I'm doing something silly but can't figure it out?!

Nekromast

Jan 10, 2018
Calls won't work for me from mobile phone to mobile phone. Can't hear my dad and he doesn't hear me. It also crashed twice at 0:13 when I tried to activate my speaker.
Only worked sometimes when I called myself via home phone.

lafactorial

Mar 21, 2013
Calls won't work for me from mobile phone to mobile phone. Can't hear my dad and he doesn't hear me. It also crashed twice at 0:13 when I tried to activate my speaker.
Only worked sometimes when I called myself via home phone.
Working here without any problems. May be there is a hardware problem

Jooshe Danhi

Dec 16, 2014
Hi community! : D
I would like to ask if any of you have experienced frequent freezes, that is, I have been experiencing fairly frequent random freezes, plus some performance drops that can lead to a freeze.
I have seen that very little happens to many of you, there was an occasion for me that they appeared 3 times in one day :C.
I attach some logs (MatLog), hoping they can work.

And the load, do you know why it is being slow? :(

Jooshe Danhi

Dec 16, 2014
Link for Logs :D https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EENNbJZaP27hQnZ69m9EZVrQ1J1r7PN4/view?usp=sharing
Hi community! : D
I would like to ask if any of you have experienced frequent freezes, that is, I have been experiencing fairly frequent random freezes, plus some performance drops that can lead to a freeze.
I have seen that very little happens to many of you, there was an occasion for me that they appeared 3 times in one day :C.
I attach some logs (MatLog), hoping they can work.

And the load, do you know why it is being slow? :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:
    Pre-installation:
    First time installation:
    • Download twrpboot.img & twrp.zip in your pc (link above) and extract zip file
    • Hotboot twrp from your pc with command fastboot boot boot-recovery.img
    • Wipe system wipe data wipe dalvik cache
    • Copy downloaded rom fom pc to your phone and start the installation
    • After installing flash twrp.zip and reboot to recovery again
    • Install gapps & magisk (optional) and then reboot your phone

Update installation:
    • You can choose to update via seamless ota or use recovery mode method
    • Ota has some issue with gapps atm so after doing ota just reboot to recovery and flash gapps, then reboot to system
    • For recovery update method:
    • Reboot to recovery from phone
    • Flash Rom.zip & Twrp.zip and reboot to recovery
    • Flash Gapps
    • Flash Magisk (optional) & reboot your phone

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel

Download:
    ROM Mi A1 (tissot)
    Changelog: Here

Known issues: Random freezes on certain apps

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Tissot Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs
    Working:
    Camera/Video/Mic
    Fingerprint
    GPS
    IMS (VoLTE)
    RIL
    Video playback
    Wi-Fi
    NightLight
    CTS
    DRM
    FM
    Encryption
    WFD

Broken:
    (Nothing Except Random Freezes)

Note: The ROM Does Not Include Gapps Feel Free to flash any gapps of your likings NikGapps Beta are Recommended

Screenshots

Credits:
    @mtpiplod
    @abhinavagrd_1129

FAQ's

1)Magisk Latest Beta is working?
    a)Yes Full magisk is functional as well as you can use magisk hide without issues

2)Like previous Builds does this rom will update weekly?
    a)No unless i find it important to do so i will update it bi-weekly or monthly

3)Chrome is freezing randomly?
    a)it is because of DRM is crashing, because you are using root, to use it properly with root use latest magisk beta 21.x & hide magisk from settings & then reboot after it should be fixed

4)Random Freezes?
    a)On all Android eleven based roms there are freezes issues abhinav managed to minimised them alot his kernel sources are not public but his Lineage OS Boot Image Works Just Fine In crDroid I am linking link for it use it and it should get fine
    New build is up!
    Check first post for download/changelog link, this is final build from me :)
    New build is up!
    Check first post for download/changelog link.
    Ik im very late, sry guys, i was busy.
    Im dropping crdroid, my tissot just died for some reason. It was for short time but had a good time maintaining crdroid 😔
    As for may update, if i dont release a build till 20 may then i wont release any.
    Bad news...
    Anyways thx for your efforts.