[DISCONTINUED}[ROM][11.0] PixelExperience 11.0 [AOSP] for realme C11/C12 (RMX2185/RMX2189) [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for realme G35 Series [RMX2185/89]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
DT2W
VoWiFi
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
DOWNLOAD
PixelExperience RMX2185-11.0-20210227-1533-BETA-UNOFFICIAL.zip

Attachments

• PE4.jpg
    PE4.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 906
  • PE3.jpg
    PE3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 889
  • PE2.jpg
    PE2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 817
  • PE1.jpg
    PE1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 825
Jul 25, 2017

NFjZzFl.png

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
DT2W
VoWiFi
Nothing yet
You tell me

DOWNLOAD

There is a huge performence issue. Some apps doesn't work properly and crashes if I leave it running in the background such as music apps and games. Whenever I'm connected to the internet and open an app that requires internet connection, my phone starts lagging like hell. Also, my phone can't read my external sd card now.

Last edited:
Tell me what to do and I'll provide the necessary information that you need.
You can refer LOS 18 thread, clearly written how to take logs, tho i'll rewrite it again

Reporting Bugs
DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed any root implementation
Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless). Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Reactions: Mahmudur_Rashid

ryanzal_

Feb 10, 2021

NFjZzFl.png

What is this?

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
DT2W
VoWiFi
Nothing yet
You tell me

DOWNLOAD

I have a problem. i stuck on the pixel experience logo. i use orange fox for my realme c12 device. how to solve this problem? because I can't enter orange fox because after the boot pixel stuck, USB debugging is disabled by default

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

What is this?

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    DT2W
    VoWiFi
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DOWNLOAD

Tell me what to do and I'll provide the necessary information that you need.
    You can refer LOS 18 thread, clearly written how to take logs, tho i'll rewrite it again

Reporting Bugs
    DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed any root implementation
    Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless). Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.