[DISCONTINUED][ROM][11.0][STABLE] CAF Android 11 for RN8/8T [LA.UM.9.x][VANILLA/GAPPS]

wodgey

Jan 17, 2011
I am also hoping to join the telegram group. earlier in this thread it is stated that there is no group, and yet a few messages above this, it stated that this thread os dead but telegram group active.

Reactions: acristescu

Kikatdroid

Jan 27, 2014
Which A11 rom would you advise me to keep an update support on my 8T? There are a large number of them and I do not know which to turn to!

Adithya R

Apr 3, 2015
Bangalore
Hey guys, these days I'm busy with personal life and also development on Poco X3 (new device which i purchased around 2 months ago). And on top of that, I'm no longer getting snapdragon 665 BSPs from my sources anymore. Hence I'll be discontinuing this ROM. Thanks to everyone who supported me in this project and tested my builds. Incase someone's still on this ROM, I'll suggest you to move to Paranoid Android Ruby, it's also based on CAF and it's quite stable.

Cheers.

gothmog123

Sep 24, 2014
Hey guys, these days I'm busy with personal life and also development on Poco X3 (new device which i purchased around 2 months ago). And on top of that, I'm no longer getting snapdragon 665 BSPs from my sources anymore. Hence I'll be discontinuing this ROM. Thanks to everyone who supported me in this project and tested my builds. Incase someone's still on this ROM, I'll suggest you to move to Paranoid Android Ruby, it's also based on CAF and it's quite stable.

Cheers.
Sorry is aarow os gonna be continued for this device?

Fyahipoh

Aug 1, 2015

Cheers.
So sad :cry: