What is CyanogenMod?
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
Before installing the ROM, you must install the TWRP Recovery. → Full Tutorial for installing TWRP on your Galaxy A5
Currently unsupported variants.
• SM- A5000
You can watch a video of this ROM here:
* Your warranty is now void.
* The ROM is under developement and may have some bugs.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
/!\ Please don't try to flash this Builds on another variants, if you install it on the wrong variant, you may brick your device! /!\
NOTE: This ROMs are built with "Temasek" Additions, search on the Web if you want to know more about these additions.
• Download the latest CM12.1 "Temasek" Build for A500F variant:
Official Thread for A500F (to download the ROM, bugs reports for this variant):
• Steps for a Clean Install of the ROM.
1) Put the .zip file in Internal or External Storage.
2) Reboot in Recovery Mode (Using TWRP/CWM Recovery)
3) Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache and format /System
4) Install the ROM.
5) Flash the Google Apps and SuperSU.
6) Reboot and Enjoy!
• ROM OS Version: 5.1.1 Lollipop
• ROM Firmware Required: TWRP/CWM Recovery/ Stock Lollipop Bootloader and Modem.
• Based On: CyanogenMod 12.1 + Temasek Additions.
• ROM Status: Discontinued
• Other: Flash Google Apps - SuperSU (optional - for Root).