• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

DISCONTINUED [ROM][7.1.1] SM-T320 | Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 [mondrianwifi]

Should I continue building CM 14.1?

• Yes, of course!

Votes: 46 100.0%
  • Nah, I don't think I'm going to use it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

amityg

Jul 16, 2010
Marble Hill, Georgia
How do you mean? There are four options: disabled, apps only, adb only and "apps and adb"
After clean install of 16-17 all I see is disabled and ADB only. I have two 320. I'm running all nightly 7 roms that I find.

I did see in change log from 15 to 16 that disable was to default. I lost root on both devices. Your rom and Jenkins 16-17

Last edited:
After clean install of 16-17 all I see is disabled and ADB only. I have two 320. I'm running all nightly 7 roms that I find.

I did see in change log from 15 to 16 that disable was to default. I lost root on both devices. Your rom and Jenkins 16-17

I still have four options, maybe it's because you did a clean install?

Reactions: amityg

amityg

Jul 16, 2010
Marble Hill, Georgia
I still have four options, maybe it's because you did a clean install?[/

I only do clean installs after a issue. I like quick boot plus for power off and options.. Requires root. It failed after dirty install ( normal update clear cache) I had all options for root access and set to apps adb. Root checker failed. Anyway, I'm now downloading 01202017 Jenkins. As soon as I see a post update from this thread it's goes on one of my 320's

azadaK

Dec 4, 2014
Thanks Migush! Great Job. Waiting for the final release. This tab is very good one so keep updating the final version for us. I know it is a lot of work. Still couldn't resist my hearty thanks to you and others who contribute for this OS 14.1. Take care guys.

Reactions: tripLr

azadaK

Dec 4, 2014
Great Job Keep Going

How do you mean? There are four options: disabled, apps only, adb only and "apps and adb"

Thanks Migush! Great Job. Waiting for the final release. This tab is very good one so keep updating the final version for us. I know it is a lot of work. Still couldn't resist my hearty thanks to you and others who contribute for this OS 14.1. Take care guys.

azadaK

Dec 4, 2014
Hi Migush. Waiting for your final stable release. I appreciate your effort to keep us up-to-date. I tried your present OS but went back again to CM13 nightlies. Gapps 7.1 were not working properly. That was the reason for switching back. Wishing to have a trouble free OS from you. Thanks a lot for your effort.

ranchid

Feb 21, 2017
Hello
I always get error code 7 . TWRP is installed but i cant install the .zip Image .. What could be wrong ?
I have a Tab Pro 8.4 - SM320

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lineage-OS-3-smaller.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

Be aware that this ROM is not finished yet and will not fully function!
    Also make a backup of your device before flashing this rom, you can't be careful enough!
    Also do NOT expect daily updates!

I am not really a developer. I just compiled LineageOS from source and do not have the knowledge to fix these problems. If anyone wants to help me so I can learn how to solve problems, please contact me!

Things I'm aware of that are not working
    Video playback
    Bluetooth
    Camera and flash
    Portable Hotspot

Installation
    1. Download the ROM and Gapps zip files
    2. Install a custom recovery (I prefer TWRP)
    3. Make a backup
    4. Wipe data and do a factory reset
    5. Flash the LineageOS and then the Gapps zip
    6. Reboot your device
    If everything went right you should get an "ANDROID" boot logo.

Credits:
    @Taker18 for helping me fix some errors I got! Make sure to check out his awesome work!
    And the whole LineageOS team of course :victory:

Downloads:
    See @phoval 's thread under 'Original Android Development' for an updated version!
    Outdated:
    AndroidFilehost: Download Here
    (Latest = 2017-01-13)

Source:
    Device [url]http://www.github.com/LineageOS/android_device_samsung_mondrianwifi[/URL]
    Kernel [url]http://www.github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_mondrianwifi[/URL]​

XDA:DevDB Information
    DISCONTINUED [ROM][7.1.1] SM-T320 | Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 [mondrianwifi], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4

Contributors
    Migush
    Source Code: [url]https://www.github.com/LineageOS[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2016-09-18
    Last Updated 2017-06-20
    Thank you, gentlemen. I've been waiting impatiently for this.
    :) We expect trouble-free version as soon as possible :)
    good work.
    I'm sorry you have to wait, I'll upload as soon as possible! (Probably tomorrow)
    I'm sorry it took long :(. I could use some help because I'm not a "real" developer, and do not have the knowledge to fix problems in this rom.
    Just to confirm, will you be supporting the SM-T900 (12.2" Pro)?
    I don't have the 12.2" myself (I do have te 8.4") so I buildt it for the 8.4". I hope I have enough time to make it for the 10.1" and 12.2" too.
    Why was this discontinued? Was it only discontinued for a linage version based on 8.0?
    Another member of the forums, @phoval, was and still is releasing daily builds for the SM-T320 while I wasn't. That's why I discontinued the development for this rom.