[DISCONTINUED][ROM][8.1.0][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Color Engine]

Saif077

Dec 20, 2015
The rom is awesome! Really love it but I'm having a major issue with sim card, like when I boot the rom it detects the sim and everything working fine but suddenly the phone stops detecting my sim cards and says no sim card inserted? Any solutions..

Nov 8, 2016
Hey man...this rom is awesome ...i am not facing any lag what so ever ..... everything is running flawlessly..as far is camera is working perfectly in footej only.. battery life is incredibly good...
Thanks for the rom

BachuArg

Feb 24, 2011
Buenos Aires

yashgumaste

Dec 20, 2014
Have you reflashed everything and retried.
Have you tried booting without flashing gapps? Maybe this could help to fine when the error occurs, and if it's a problem, it helps the devs to find the solution.
Firstly I updated to latest twrp.
Did factory reset.
Flashed zip. OP says no need to flash gaps. They are already included.
After booting it started crashing. Couldn't get into settings to give permissions to startup wizard.
Again tried factory reset and still same issue.

FranJF

Jul 8, 2017
Smooth rom, just little lagged openning the drawer. Is this rom compatible with Magisk? Thanks for the hard work to give us Oreo in a smartphone from 2014.

P.D: forget about the lag, I have never see it again

Last edited:

koxv2182

Jan 24, 2014
Recent apps menu is lagging. When i'm using night mode every app is lagging. Next problem is bluetooth, it's working but i can't play any music in my bluetooth speaker (i paired speaker with phone...). I forgot, unlocking screen is lagging too. I hope it would be fixed in new builds ; )

Rohit_11

Jun 5, 2017
Hello friends,
I tried to install this in my Moto G 2. But I am not able to flash the rom it is showing error. Please advice how to flash this rom

TokajiP

Jan 22, 2018
Firstly I updated to latest twrp.
Did factory reset.
Flashed zip. OP says no need to flash gaps. They are already included.
After booting it started crashing. Couldn't get into settings to give permissions to startup wizard.
Again tried factory reset and still same issue.
I had the same issue. Removing the SIM card solved the problem for me.

Reactions: abharti880