[DISCONTINUED][ROM][8.1.0][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Color Engine]

xbs

May 31, 2011
Vinewood
Thanks I flashed with latest one.
One more question, due to the known issue where app hangs when setting up the pattern, now I am unable to unlock the phone
What to do?

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

NVM

I deleted locksettings.db from data/system and able to remove lock
After deleting the file in TWRP the device isn't locked anymore. :good:

Re-tried to set up a lock PIN and after waiting 5/6 minutes the phone is locking and unlocking fine... just needed to wait after setting the PIN.

Last edited:
Reactions: KanzHz19

teco10

Oct 3, 2017
Paraná
Hello guys!

So, I'm having problems with the rom Pixel Experience 8.1 which is very good, but a "ANDROID.PHONE.PAROU" error started to appear, out of nowhere.
I already tried everything, including the complete Wipe, when it is to install a custom rom, and reinstalled the Pixel rom, then stopped, but then started again.
What happens??

Hugs.

Oct 18, 2013
Hello guys!

So, I'm having problems with the rom Pixel Experience 8.1 which is very good, but a "ANDROID.PHONE.PAROU" error started to appear, out of nowhere.
I already tried everything, including the complete Wipe, when it is to install a custom rom, and reinstalled the Pixel rom, then stopped, but then started again.
What happens??

Hugs.
Happening to me too when I open Poweramp

Amigaojoao

Feb 7, 2018
Earphone Problem

I have i problem with earphones in Lenovo Zuk Z2...
After the Rom instalation, earphones doesn't work on the cel... With i do?
I love the Rom, but i need this...

Wolfcity

Recognized Contributor
Apr 26, 2013
Updates from this ROM. Because I saw the last update was Jan 14th.
You should not ask for ETA (which means "estimated time of arrival"). It´s a rule on XDA that it´s impolite to ask for something like that.
The developer will release an update if it´s ready. If you get something for free you should be patient and wait for a statement of the maintainer/developer.

jesusno

Aug 19, 2012
install this rom since it came out but always gives an error to put a password of any type that you put and gives much lag, someone knows how to solve the password without having any additional program?

ddarkw

Oct 7, 2017
I get an error saying that my bootloader is not supported when trying to flash, and a few bootloaders that are supported are named. Why is that? I have a Moto G 2014 non 4g XT1068, so TITAN.

Wolfcity

Recognized Contributor
Apr 26, 2013
I get an error saying that my bootloader is not supported when trying to flash, and a few bootloaders that are supported are named. Why is that? I have a Moto G 2014 non 4g XT1068, so TITAN.
Boot into yout bootloader and check your version, it should be something like 0x4882 or 0x4883.
Open your pixelexperience.zip, go to META-INF->com->google-> android and open the updater script there with an editor. You should find a line like
Code:
"0x4882" || getprop("ro.bootloader") == "0x4883" || getprop("ro.bootloader") == "0x4886"
Insert your bootloader number there and save it. Rom should now be flashable.
The other way is to upgrade your bootloader, check General section, for example: https://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g-2014/general/firmware-update-bootloader-2017-t3570126

ddarkw

Oct 7, 2017
Boot into yout bootloader and check your version, it should be something like 0x4882 or 0x4883.
Open your pixelexperience.zip, go to META-INF->com->google-> android and open the updater script there with an editor. You should find a line like
Code:
"0x4882" || getprop("ro.bootloader") == "0x4883" || getprop("ro.bootloader") == "0x4886"
The other way is to upgrade your bootloader, check General section, for example: https://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g-2014/general/firmware-update-bootloader-2017-t3570126
In the bootloader it just says 48.82, does that mean it's 0x4882? And if I update, will the bootloader get locked again?

Nevermind, just updated the bootloader and it worked. Thanks!

Last edited:

Wolfcity

Recognized Contributor
Apr 26, 2013

In the bootloader it just says 48.82, does that mean it's 0x4882? And if I update, will the bootloader get locked again?

Nevermind, just updated the bootloader and it worked. Thanks!
Yes,48.82 is the same as 0x4882.
But good to hear you solved your problem, it's the best way because also other ROMs won't complain about the old bootloader anymore.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs

rodrig0128

Nov 15, 2017
Brasília
You should not ask for ETA (which means "estimated time of arrival"). It´s a rule on XDA that it´s impolite to ask for something like that.
The developer will release an update if it´s ready. If you get something for free you should be patient and wait for a statement of the maintainer/developer.
Yes

kayyappan

Mar 10, 2011
Code:
adb sideload install failed with error signal: 7. TWRP Ver 3.2.1-0. Booloader Ver 0x4887 - included in script. Now did an "adb push" of the zip. Will try and post result.

Edit: Yes, "adb push" and install went thru.

Last edited: