[DISCONTINUED][ROM][9.0][SM-N935F] Lightheart OS [30/10/2020]

Search This thread

Skulldron

Jan 29, 2016
Lightheart 1.0 - The key to speed.

Hi everyone. My name is Skulldron and for those of you who do recognise me, know me as the creator of Project Pixel, another one of the greatest ways to emulate the Pixel Experience, whilst keeping all the benefits of using OneUI and its stock optimized drivers as its base. Today I'm going to introduce something, different. Over the years of working on Touchwiz based ROMs, I've learnt the description of every little apk, every little permission, what it accepts and what it rejects, its pros and its cons. As a result of this experience, I have one of the best debloat lists out there, with each item on the debloat list, being tested, through extensive testing, and it goes over every file and every partition known in the OneUI OS. This exact same debloat script was used in Project Pixel, which has received positive review after positive review for how efficient and how lightweight OneUI became after the debloat. Today however, I present to you Lightheart OS, a new project that I will be building myself and updating monthly. Today I showcase Lionheart, the Lineage OS to my Cyanogenmod.

Key Features:
1. Heavily Debloated System: The debloat script that was made by me, has over 250+ debloated permissions, apks and other files.
2. Better Battery Performance due to Efficiency - With the removal of an incredible amount of bloat, along with better performance and lesser services, you should be looking at better SOTs and better standby times.
3. Kernel Power Control: With MTweaks and Magisk, you will be able to control your device’s clock speed and be able to force higher GPU and CPU Clock, when doing more intensive tasks such as gaming.
4. Better Kernel Performance - Due to the deepness of the debloat, the kernel now has more RAM and more space to be more efficient and allow it to focus on less threads at once.
5. Current October Patch with the promise of updates every month - Every month an update is released, the ROM will be updated along with it, with a time frame of 1-2 weeks.
6. Restored some stock Google Permissions - Some stock google framework was restored, such as the default setup wizard.
7. All Essential Samsung Features have been kept - All essential OneUI features have been kept alive, for the sole purpose of necessity.
8. Completely Deknoxed -The ROM has been Deknoxed and FRP lock measures have been disabled
9. VoLTE Supported

Individual Features:

1. AdAway
2. Eleven Music
3. Files GO
4. GBoard
5. Android Pie AOSP Emojis
6. Lightheart X Boot Animation
7. AOSP System Sounds
8. Samsung Gallery (Stripped Down and lightened to improve performance)
9. Samsung's Stock Camera with HDR parameter changes, debloated and additional video modes
10. SystemUI Tuner (Provides battery stats along with other useful customizations - Check QS icons and add it to QS Panel to view)
11. YouTube Vanced (Ad-free Youtube)
12. Mtweaks (Has Hardware Control - Similar to Kernel Adiutor but more tailored to Exynos)

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: (Backup everything, including contacts etc.)
1. Download the zip and download the latest Magisk (ROM will not boot if Magisk is not flashed due to encryption procedures)
2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik Cache and Cache
3. Flash the zip and flash Magisk.

Notes:
- To view Battery Stats and Storage, pull down the Quick Settings Panel and on the top right click the three bubbles button and then Button Order. Then move the new Battery and Storage icon to the Quick Settings.
- Set Trebuchet as default launcher, for better battery savings. OneUI Home was only included for its app switcher.

Changelog:
1.0 - Initial Release
If changes are made, they will be highlighted in the next post.

Download Links:
1. Lightheart 1.0:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eyrslPV0B3yMX8Fb_p1xSzaqzhrXvDgI/view?usp=sharing

2. Magisk Manager:
https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases

3. Magisk:
https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/tag/v20.4

Credits and kernel source:
Stock Kernel Source: http://source.samsung.com/

Check the screenshots tab to see screenshots of the ROM in action.

XDA:DevDB Information
Lightheart 1.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note FE

Contributors
Skulldron
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Bootloader Available
Based On: OneUI

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-10-30

Created 2020-10-30
Last Updated 2020-10-31

Last edited:
Reactions: guestvocal

thanhnam

Apr 27, 2011

Hi everyone. My name is Skulldron and for those of you who do recognise me, know me as the creator of Project Pixel, another one of the greatest ways to emulate the Pixel Experience, whilst keeping all the benefits of using OneUI and its stock optimized drivers as its base. Today I'm going to introduce something, different. Over the years of working on Touchwiz based ROMs, I've learnt the description of every little apk, every little permission, what it accepts and what it rejects, its pros and its cons. As a result of this experience, I have one of the best debloat lists out there, with each item on the debloat list, being tested, through extensive testing, and it goes over every file and every partition known in the OneUI OS. This exact same debloat script was used in Project Pixel, which has received positive review after positive review for how efficient and how lightweight OneUI became after the debloat. Today however, I present to you Lightheart OS, a new project that I will be building myself and updating monthly. Today I showcase Lionheart, the Lineage OS to my Cyanogenmod.

Key Features:
1. Heavily Debloated System: The debloat script that was made by me, has over 250+ debloated permissions, apks and other files.
2. Better Battery Performance due to Efficiency - With the removal of an incredible amount of bloat, along with better performance and lesser services, you should be looking at better SOTs and better standby times.
3. Kernel Power Control: With MTweaks and Magisk, you will be able to control your device’s clock speed and be able to force higher GPU and CPU Clock, when doing more intensive tasks such as gaming.
4. Better Kernel Performance - Due to the deepness of the debloat, the kernel now has more RAM and more space to be more efficient and allow it to focus on less threads at once.
5. Current October Patch with the promise of updates every month - Every month an update is released, the ROM will be updated along with it, with a time frame of 1-2 weeks.
6. Restored some stock Google Permissions - Some stock google framework was restored, such as the default setup wizard.
7. All Essential Samsung Features have been kept - All essential OneUI features have been kept alive, for the sole purpose of necessity.
8. Completely Deknoxed -The ROM has been Deknoxed and FRP lock measures have been disabled
9. VoLTE Supported

Individual Features:
1. AdAway
2. Eleven Music
3. Files GO
4. GBoard
7. AOSP System Sounds
9. Samsung's Stock Camera with HDR parameter changes, debloated and additional video modes
10. SystemUI Tuner (Provides battery stats along with other useful customizations - Check QS icons and add it to QS Panel to view)
12. Mtweaks (Has Hardware Control - Similar to Kernel Adiutor but more tailored to Exynos)

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Download the zip and download the latest Magisk (ROM will not boot if Magisk is not flashed due to encryption procedures)

Notes:
- To view Battery Stats and Storage, pull down the Quick Settings Panel and on the top right click the three bubbles button and then Button Order. Then move the new Battery and Storage icon to the Quick Settings.
- Set Trebuchet as default launcher, for better battery savings. OneUI Home was only included for its app switcher.

Changelog:
1.0 - Initial Release

Download Links:

1. Lightheart 1.0:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eyrslPV0B3yMX8Fb_p1xSzaqzhrXvDgI/view?usp=sharing

Mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LmWmMazSLKqVduQjx17IHRyUTNZKlhsy/view?usp=sharing

Dropbox Mirror: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/btsnola1j82on98/AAAVb6CqWZul3NRrgIaTnvSda?dl=0

2. Magisk Manager:

3. Magisk:

Feel free to join us on Telegram: https://t.me/LIGHTHRT

Contributors
Skulldron

Version Information

Created 2020-10-30
Last Updated 2020-10-31

Really respect what do you do. keep moving bro.

bean1028

May 12, 2012
The op promised monthly updates. It's been two months, and he/she still hasn't replied to the request made 6 days after this was posted. This thread should be considered abandoned and locked. I've about given up hope for this phone, been waiting for a long time for some real activity in the custom roms - it's apparent that's not going to happen.

Cyanogen sucks for this phone anyway (no offense intended to the devs that spend the time trying to give us something better, just stating a fact), it takes all the features away that make this phone stand out. What you end up with is a Motorola that says samsung on the front.

bean1028

May 12, 2012
The op promised monthly updates. It's been two months, and he/she still hasn't replied to the request made 6 days after this was posted. This thread should be considered abandoned and locked. I've about given up hope for this phone, been waiting for a long time for some real activity in the custom roms - it's apparent that's not going to happen.

Cyanogen sucks for this phone anyway (no offense intended to the devs that spend the time trying to give us something better, just stating a fact), it takes all the features away that make this phone stand out. What you end up with is a Motorola that says samsung on the front.

Edit::: this isn't cyanogen. I must have got mixed up with the last thread i was reading. I've been reading note fe rom threads for a few hours now, it's all starting to blend together...

bean1028

May 12, 2012
Edit::: this isn't cyanogen. I must have got mixed up with the last thread i was reading. I've been reading note fe rom threads for a few hours now, it's all starting to blend together...

Edit::: it IS cyanogen!! I'm going to take it for a spin anyway, maybe this dev got it right.

Props for giving us another option. I wasn't a fan of project pixel, but that's only because I don't like pixel. You did good work there. I'll post for others what I find.

Skulldron

Jan 29, 2016
This ROM is now sadly discontinued, due to a lack of time and due to the fact that I no longer have time, nor own the device thus making my job that little bit harder. Thankyou everyone for using it though, and hope you find a better one. Link to the ROM will be left up however, for whoever needs it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Key Features:
    9. VoLTE Supported

Individual Features:

1. AdAway
    2. Eleven Music
    3. Files GO
    4. GBoard
    7. AOSP System Sounds

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: (Backup everything, including contacts etc.)

Notes:

Changelog:
    1.0 - Initial Release

Download Links:
    1. Lightheart 1.0:

2. Magisk Manager:

3. Magisk:

Contributors
    Skulldron

Version Information
    Stable