[ROM][A13][OP7t][r43][OOS-CAM] XTENDED XT-v7.6 [GAPPS][27-06-2023]

Search This thread

gauravgunjal71

Nov 21, 2017
Vibration pattern

Anybody facing the issue that vibration pattern is too short, for any notification vibration. How can I set it?

feelpt

Account currently disabled
Feb 5, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
On 7T there is only one slot for recovery, so "fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img" is the correct way.

Sent from my OnePlus 7T using XDA Labs

Hi. Sorry for the off-topic, but I've been delaying flashing TWRP because there was some users on its thread complaining about created partitions when flashing TWRP on our device.

So in your case, you just flashed the .img file via fastboot? Were you already using MSM rom or did you flash while still on stock?

Edit: when i flash TWRP, will I lose my data or system stays untouched?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

rohit83

Oct 2, 2012
OnePlus 7T
On 7T there is only one slot for recovery, so "fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img" is the correct way.

after flashing recovery-oneplus7t-3.4.2-10.0-b26 (chinese twrp) my sdcard looks empty. any idea why?
Maybe because it wasn't able to decrypt your storage.

Do you have a pin/pattern/password setup?

If yes, you need to remove it before twrp can decrypt on android 11.

Sent from my OnePlus 7T using Tapatalk

Mtack

Oct 15, 2016
I've been on this rom for about 12 hours so far and I am extremely impressed. Everything works great, it seems much faster than Oos and battery life is also better. Kudos to the team that put this rom together.

votius

Feb 10, 2017
Poznan
i get failed here all time. "fastboot flash odm_a odm.img"

get "FAILED (remote: Value too large for defined data type)
Im try install clear 10.0.12 from fastboot and after it install this rom and all time getting this error...

Mtack

Oct 15, 2016
i get failed here all time. "fastboot flash odm_a odm.img"

get "FAILED (remote: Value too large for defined data type)
Im try install clear 10.0.12 from fastboot and after it install this rom and all time getting this error...

I had the same problem. I went to the telegram group and found the files to do the "Flash_All" fastboot flash.

mukesh22584

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2014
Delhi
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5T
I second this, I still wanna go Google free but for the meantime I keep Google blocked with afwall+ and disabled. Works okay, but I would be willing to donate/pay for a microg version

Bro, You should simply request for Google free version, But saying this "I would willing to pay donate/pay for a microg version" isn't sound good. My humble request to you "Please don't donate at any cost". We're already planning next build without GApps and with microg support, So it's not for you'll donate us.

Regards:
Team-Xtended

pesa44

Sep 26, 2015
I second this, I still wanna go Google free but for the meantime I keep Google blocked with afwall+ and disabled. Works okay, but I would be willing to donate/pay for a microg version

Could you please explain a bit more what is the difference between full gapps version and microG? I mean what is there left from gapps and how much it tracks people? I would want some gappsless ROM but also access to some apps which needs google services and another google crap to run, but if the microG would have some basic funktionality and completely cuts off the surveillance part of Gapps that would be bearable. Such a shame that Graphene ROM is not available for 7T.

mukesh22584

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2014
Delhi
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5T
Could you please explain a bit more what is the difference between full gapps version and microG? I mean what is there left from gapps and how much it tracks people? I would want some gappsless ROM but also access to some apps which needs google services and another google crap to run, but if the microG would have some basic funktionality and completely cuts off the surveillance part of Gapps that would be bearable. Such a shame that Graphene ROM is not available for 7T.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MicroG

Sparker0i

Oct 4, 2015
Palakkad
Few user reported They're getting issue to flash this ROM, If you're one of them please follow this:
  • Reboot your phone to boot-loader.
  • Extract ROM zip.
  • In extracted folder Press shift key + right click & select option " Open Command prompt here".
  • run this command
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
  • Now using volume key select option "Recovery mode" and press power to go into
  • In recovery mode go to Advance > fastboot
  • now copy-paste these

fastboot flash system_a system.img
    fastboot flash boot_a boot.img
    fastboot flash odm_a odm.img
    fastboot flash product_a product.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta_a vbmeta.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta_system_a vbmeta_system.img
    fastboot flash vendor_a vendor.img
    fastboot flash dtbo_a dtbo.img

fastboot flash system_b system.img
    fastboot flash boot_b boot.img
    fastboot flash odm_b odm.img
    fastboot flash product_b product.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta_b vbmeta.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta_system_b vbmeta_system.img
    fastboot flash vendor_b vendor.img
    fastboot flash dtbo_b dtbo.img
  • reboot your device.

** Recovery isn't included in ROM zip, So download From HERE **

After unlocking, rebooting to the newly installed recovery, going to the fastboot from there. While all 'a' partitions flash successfully, the 'b' partitions are not recognized at all. I'm able to flash the Android 10 ROMs successfully, but not the A11 Beta..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2021-X-Temp-Head.png

Disclaimer
    * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or anything happens with your device
    * Flash on your own risk/knowledge.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM XTENDED: @SuperDroidBond | @mady51 | @mukesh22584 | @anishpratheepan | @xawlw | @SonalSingh18 | @Roger.T

SUPPORT LINK: Xtended Telegram Public Group

SCREENSHOTS:
    Click HERE

ROM DOWNLOADS: Xtended ROM

ROM SOURCE: Project-Xtended ROM Sources

KERNEL SOURCE: Our Official Devices Sources

Social Media Link: Click HERE (Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for latest updates)

DONATIONS: SuperDroidBond | mukesh22584 | mady51

We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.
    How to ROOT without TWRP ?
    • Patch boot image (grab from ROM zip ) in Magisk manager,
    • Connect your phone to PC
    • Reboot to bootloader and run this command:
    Code:
     fastboot boot magisk_patched.img
    • Don't flash boot image
    • Install Magisk manager and select option Install > Direct install
    • Reboot & yeah you got ROOT.
    MSM Xtended XQ Release v8.0 for OnePlus 7T

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

Hope you all are staying home with your families and keeping yourself & your loved ones safe. Allow us to give you all a little flexes.

We are glad to bug you all again with the new update of MSM Xtended XQ Release v8.0.

ROM Changelog-: MSM Xtended v8.0 Changelog

Download-: MSM Xtended XQ Release v8.0 for OnePlus 7T

Gapps -: Already Included

Required Firmware-: Any Latest

Important Notes/FAQs -:

• Clean Flash is recommended but Dirty Flash should be fine as well.
    • Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
    • Donations are always welcome and it does help us in getting the server to build and for motivations for our device maintainers.
    Best Regards
    Team Xtended
    MSM Xtended XQ Release v10.0 for hotdogb

Hello Brothers,

We wish everyone reading this to be healthy, safe & sound. Follow the orders of your governments regarding lockdown.
    We, the entire human race, are in this together. Respect all colors equally as you want others to respect you. All lives matters, may it be black, white, human, animal, birds & yes yours too.
    Here we are coming again with a new "major" update of MSM-Xtended. There are many new things added, including some bugs so that we can give an update in future as bug-fix update

We are glad to bug you all again with MSM Xtended XQ Release v10.0.

ROM Changelog-: MSM Xtended v10.0 Changelog

Device changelogs -:

• Update fod hal to 1.1 (No more flicker while unlocking Device)
    • Updated OOS cam from OxygenOS 10.3.2
    • Updated GCam to Urnyx-v1.9
    • Beautify Device settings
    • Added single Tap to pulse notification & allow FP unlock
    • Added auto brightness mode
    • Updated MadKernel to V-14
    Download-: MSM Xtended XQ Release v10.0 for OnePlus hotdogb

Flashing Instructions: Check this post
    • Read Flashing instruction carefully.
    • Take all your backup just in case.
    • Don't Flash GApps, Already Included
    Many user are using unofficial TWRP, So get TWRP flashable zip from download link below:

(Don't ask me about link or don't Post link in the thread)

TWRP flashable ROM zip: Android File Host

• Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
    • Donations are always welcome and it does help us in getting the server to build and for motivations for our device maintainers.
    MSM Xtended XQ Release v9.0 for OnePlus 7T

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

Hope you all are staying home with your families and keeping yourself & your loved ones safe. Allow us to give you all a little flexes.

We are glad to bug you all again with the new update of MSM Xtended XQ Release v9.0.

ROM Changelog-: MSM Xtended v9.0 Changelog

Download-: MSM Xtended XQ Release v9.0 for OnePlus 7T

Gapps -: Already Included

Required Firmware-: Any Latest

Important Notes/FAQs -:

• Clean Flash is recommended but Dirty Flash should be fine as well.
    Best Regards
    Team Xtended