[ Discontinued ] [ROM][ANDROID 11] XTENDED XR-V5.0 [Oneplus 5 & 5T][ 06 Feb 2021 ]

Search This thread

rmlsalta

Jul 27, 2012
Screen Casting Force close

When connecting to wireless casting (Windows 10) It always force closed as per image attached.

Works fine on other RoM

Crash log also below:

https://del.dog/yngunetigo

time: 1579075879715
msg: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android8KeyEvent10initializeEiiiiiiiill" referenced by "/system/lib64/libwfdnative.so"...
stacktrace: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android8KeyEvent10initializeEiiiiiiiill" referenced by "/system/lib64/libwfdnative.so"...
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1071)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1007)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1667)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.WFDSession.<clinit>(WFDSession.java:55)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.WFDSession.createWFDSession(WFDSession.java:404)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.service.SessionManagerService.setDeviceType(SessionManagerService.java:178)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.service.ISessionManagerService$Stub.onTransact(ISessionManagerService.java:82)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Binder.java:1021)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:994)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200115-160410_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200115-160410_Settings.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
When connecting to wireless casting (Windows 10) It always force closed as per image attached.

Works fine on other RoM

Crash log also below:

https://del.dog/yngunetigo

msg: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android8KeyEvent10initializeEiiiiiiiill" referenced by "/system/lib64/libwfdnative.so"...
stacktrace: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android8KeyEvent10initializeEiiiiiiiill" referenced by "/system/lib64/libwfdnative.so"...
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1071)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1007)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1667)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.WFDSession.<clinit>(WFDSession.java:55)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.WFDSession.createWFDSession(WFDSession.java:404)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.service.SessionManagerService.setDeviceType(SessionManagerService.java:178)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.service.ISessionManagerService$Stub.onTransact(ISessionManagerService.java:82)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Binder.java:1021)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:994)
Seems it is unable to launch the wfd in javalang and the DLL is missing the same.
Try checking the Java path to the so and DLL in your java variables in windows 10.
If they still cause errors then Mukesh will have to find the bump here.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013

The logcat error has nothing to do with Windows. The libwfdnative.so is a proprietary blob. So, if casting worked in a previous release, that's due to updates in vendor extracted from stock 9.0.10.

rmlsalta

Jul 27, 2012
The logcat error has nothing to do with Windows. The libwfdnative.so is a proprietary blob. So, if casting worked in a previous release, that's due to updates in vendor extracted from stock 9.0.10.

I didn't try in previous release. I am saying it is working on Android 9, previous Android Version

mukesh22584

Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2014
Delhi
On 5.0 and battery has been terrible, I wonder what oxygen os optimizations has to have the best battery life ? compared to custom roms

How I can find your post useful/helpful for me ? Show me some logs/screenshots to understand what I/you have done wrong with battery life. Saying :Battery life is terrible isn't enough.

Also I need tester for cheeseburger, So anyone is interested can PM me.

Trey n

Nov 12, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus 5
How I can find your post useful/helpful for me ? Show me some logs/screenshots to understand what I/you have done wrong with battery life. Saying :Battery life is terrible isn't enough.

Also I need tester for cheeseburger, So anyone is interested can PM me.

i was getting a drain of 10 percent per hour even after resetting, and the idle drain was 3 percent, i dont have any screenshots, i switched to pixel experience last night, if u want i can be happy to test, flashing roms wont hurt the phone will it? haha

mukesh22584

Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2014
Delhi
Files from the laptop are not copied to the phone's memory via USB, and a reboot is performed. File transfer is enabled.

No issue here, Can't say what's causing this.

i was getting a drain of 10 percent per hour even after resetting, and the idle drain was 3 percent, i dont have any screenshots, i switched to pixel experience last night, if u want i can be happy to test, flashing roms wont hurt the phone will it? haha

Flashing rom won't hurt your phone, But not getting logs and reporting issue is hurting me........:D:D

Reactions: Trey n and Guillosd

Sc4r3Crow

May 18, 2017

You obviously must have installed some kind of battery-draining app(s)...I've been on MSM before and didn't have any issues.
ALWAYS check own behavior and usage before complainig about a Rom!

Reactions: Trey n

mady51

Nov 12, 2015
install rom, install bbs, charge full and let it drain and share ss of all bbs stats.
also check if u have wifi/bluetooth scanning disabled

Reactions: Trey n

Trey n

Nov 12, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus 5
install rom, install bbs, charge full and let it drain and share ss of all bbs stats.
also check if u have wifi/bluetooth scanning disabled
I'll flash it again tonight and restore my apps, I have bbs installed as well I'm currently on pixel experience at 56 percent and 2.5 hours of sot I only charge it to 80 with a drain of 8 percent per hour, I haven't used my phone much today and sry for the lack of logs been busy

rayalien

Jun 7, 2017
when i listen to the voice message in WeChat or QQ, it will stuck and reboot. please solve this problem, thx.
Can you add the support to f2fs? This file system can have a better exprience.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone