[ Discontinued ] [ROM][ANDROID 11] XTENDED XR-V5.0 [Oneplus 5 & 5T][ 06 Feb 2021 ]

Search This thread

daitalos

• Aug 4, 2014
    The Whole 🌍 is My Home
    after 2-3 days...This rom I like very much, But...
    My phone keeps freezing, and not responding to touches..sometimes fingerprint is not working,the same and the buttons (not always of course)
    Reboot usually fixes it.I hope Logs helps.. :)
    Thanks!

Attachments

• Logcat_1_.txt
      361.1 KB · Views: 22
    • Logcat_2_.txt
      353 KB · Views: 18
    Last edited:
    Reactions: YongeFuture

Serega75

Aug 3, 2017
    Russia
    Video and interval shooting in the camera does not work. Buttons are not clickable. Experimental functions are not displayed. How do I get and send logcat? Thank you for the ROM.

Last edited:

faizul134

Jun 30, 2012
    Dhaka
    Yes, I have the same issues too. :( did you find any solution?

after 2-3 days...This rom I like very much, But...
    My phone keeps freezing, and not responding to touches..sometimes fingerprint is not working,the same and the buttons (not always of course)
    Reboot usually fixes it.I hope Logs helps.. :)
    Thanks!

ahb83

Nov 21, 2010
    Torch problem

Problem Torch keeps flashing off and on when receiving a call. Only happens when BT is turned on and connected to a BT device (car, speaker, or headset).

Steps to replicate:
    1. Turn on BT
    2. Pair BT to headset
    3. Receive Call

Logcat

This does not happen when BT is ON and no device is connected. Only triggers the flashing while a device is connected to BT.

Have to reboot phone to get it to stop. Left it on for 30 minutes to see if it stops, but it seems to be infinite.

mady51

Nov 12, 2015
    Problem Torch keeps flashing off and on when receiving a call. Only happens when BT is turned on and connected to a BT device (car, speaker, or headset).

Steps to replicate:
    Turn on BT
    Pair BT to headset
    Receive Call

Logcat

This does not happen when BT is ON and no device is connected. Only triggers the flashing while a device is connected to BT.

Have to reboot phone to get it to stop. Left it on for 30 minutes to see if it stops, but it seems to be infinite.
    Did u switch off the blinking flash light for calls option?

Reactions: ahb83

ahb83

Nov 21, 2010
    Did u switch off the blinking flash light for calls option?

Well, I want it on, but it glitches when I use it with BT.

For instance, with BT enabled, no BT devices connected, and enabling blinking flash works fine. I can decline or accept a call and the blinking stops. I've tried all of the settings for that option and they all work the same.

The problem with the infinite blinking only occur when I have anything connected to my BT. The only way to get it to stop is to reboot the phone. As I said, this occurred on the OP3 too, same process as written above.

alexanbarasan

Apr 7, 2013
    Well, I want it on, but it glitches when I use it with BT.

For instance, with BT enabled, no BT devices connected, and enabling blinking flash works fine. I can decline or accept a call and the blinking stops. I've tried all of the settings for that option and they all work the same.

The problem with the infinite blinking only occur when I have anything connected to my BT. The only way to get it to stop is to reboot the phone. As I said, this occurred on the OP3 too, same process as written above.
    Same issue for me. Quick fix is to open camera app instead of restarting mobile. :)

Reactions: ahb83

vdbhb59

• Feb 15, 2016
    OnePlus 5
    Samsung Galaxy M30
    Hello Everyone,

Here is the new Update of MSM Xtended XQ Release V8.0 [r33 - kernel upstream to 4.4.219] with Fixes & more feature addition:-

ROM Changelog : Click HERE

Download ROM : MSM Xtended XQ Release V8.0 for Cheeseburger
    AFH

Open Gapps Android Q : Official Download

Required Firmware : 9.0.11 Firmware for Cheeseburger

Read before ask : Important Notes/FAQs

ScreenShots : Click HERE

• Clean Flash is recommended but SemiDirty Flash should be fine as well. Remember to flash Gapps & Magisk while both kind of flashing.
    • Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
    • Donations are always welcome and it does help us in getting the server to build and for motivations for our device maintainers.
    Best Regards
    Team Xtended

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone