[ Discontinued ] [ROM][ANDROID 11] XTENDED XR-V5.0 [Oneplus 5 & 5T][ 06 Feb 2021 ]

Search This thread

daitalos

Aug 4, 2014
the whole world is my home ?
after 2-3 days...This rom I like very much, But...
My phone keeps freezing, and not responding to touches..sometimes fingerprint is not working,the same and the buttons (not always of course)
Reboot usually fixes it.I hope Logs helps.. :)
Thanks!

Attachments

• Logcat_1_.txt
    361.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Logcat_2_.txt
    353 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: YongeFuture

Serega75

Aug 3, 2017
Russia
Video and interval shooting in the camera does not work. Buttons are not clickable. Experimental functions are not displayed. How do I get and send logcat? Thank you for the ROM.

Last edited:

faizul134

Jun 30, 2012
Dhaka
Yes, I have the same issues too. :( did you find any solution?

after 2-3 days...This rom I like very much, But...
My phone keeps freezing, and not responding to touches..sometimes fingerprint is not working,the same and the buttons (not always of course)
Reboot usually fixes it.I hope Logs helps.. :)
Thanks!

ahb83

Nov 21, 2010
Torch problem

Problem Torch keeps flashing off and on when receiving a call. Only happens when BT is turned on and connected to a BT device (car, speaker, or headset).

Steps to replicate:
  1. Turn on BT
  2. Pair BT to headset
  3. Receive Call

Logcat

This does not happen when BT is ON and no device is connected. Only triggers the flashing while a device is connected to BT.

Have to reboot phone to get it to stop. Left it on for 30 minutes to see if it stops, but it seems to be infinite.

mady51

Nov 12, 2015
Problem Torch keeps flashing off and on when receiving a call. Only happens when BT is turned on and connected to a BT device (car, speaker, or headset).

Steps to replicate:
Turn on BT
Pair BT to headset
Receive Call

Logcat

This does not happen when BT is ON and no device is connected. Only triggers the flashing while a device is connected to BT.

Have to reboot phone to get it to stop. Left it on for 30 minutes to see if it stops, but it seems to be infinite.
Did u switch off the blinking flash light for calls option?

Reactions: ahb83

ahb83

Nov 21, 2010
Did u switch off the blinking flash light for calls option?

Well, I want it on, but it glitches when I use it with BT.

For instance, with BT enabled, no BT devices connected, and enabling blinking flash works fine. I can decline or accept a call and the blinking stops. I've tried all of the settings for that option and they all work the same.

The problem with the infinite blinking only occur when I have anything connected to my BT. The only way to get it to stop is to reboot the phone. As I said, this occurred on the OP3 too, same process as written above.

alexanbarasan

Apr 7, 2013
Well, I want it on, but it glitches when I use it with BT.

For instance, with BT enabled, no BT devices connected, and enabling blinking flash works fine. I can decline or accept a call and the blinking stops. I've tried all of the settings for that option and they all work the same.

The problem with the infinite blinking only occur when I have anything connected to my BT. The only way to get it to stop is to reboot the phone. As I said, this occurred on the OP3 too, same process as written above.
Same issue for me. Quick fix is to open camera app instead of restarting mobile. :)

Reactions: ahb83

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Here is the new Update of MSM Xtended XQ Release V8.0 [r33 - kernel upstream to 4.4.219] with Fixes & more feature addition:-

ROM Changelog : Click HERE

Download ROM : MSM Xtended XQ Release V8.0 for Cheeseburger
AFH

Open Gapps Android Q : Official Download

Required Firmware : 9.0.11 Firmware for Cheeseburger

Read before ask : Important Notes/FAQs

ScreenShots : Click HERE

• Clean Flash is recommended but SemiDirty Flash should be fine as well. Remember to flash Gapps & Magisk while both kind of flashing.
  • Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
  • Donations are always welcome and it does help us in getting the server to build and for motivations for our device maintainers.
Best Regards
Team Xtended

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks devs for this.
    I used it for few months. It's pretty stable.
    Now it's time to move on to next ROM.
    I will miss one of the coolest feature which is rare to see in any other custom ROMs, i.e:
    Smart Charging

Thanks for everything. ❤️
    2021-X-Temp-Head.png

Disclaimer
    * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or anything happens with your device
    * Flash on your own risk/knowledge.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM XTENDED: @SuperDroidBond | @mady51 | @mukesh22584 | @anishpratheepan | @xawlw | @SonalSingh18 | @Roger.T

FEATURES: Get Feature list from HERE

DONATIONS: SuperDroidBond | mukesh22584 | mady51

SUPPORT LINK: MSM-X Telegram Public Group

SCREENSHOTS:
    Click HERE

ROM DOWNLOADS: MSM-Xtended ROM

GAPPS DOWNLOADS: NikGApps

INSTRUCTIONS: Click HERE

ROM SOURCE: Project-Xtended ROM Sources

KERNEL SOURCE: Our Official Devices Sources

CREDIT & THANKS:
    We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.
    That said, we would like to Thank all These Teams for their contribution to the Open Source Community.

**If we have left someone or some team, we apologize and please PM us. We would be very happy to include your name as well.**
    MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0 for Cheeseburger

Hello Brothers,
    Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
    We are glad to present you with the new update of MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0.
    Device Changelog -
    • Kernel Is now Mad-X with base of LOS
    • Kernel Upstream to 4.4.199
    • Kernel compiled with Clang 10
    • Picked a lot of commit from MAD KERNEL for better optimization, Thanks to @mady51
    ROM Changelog - MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0

Download - MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0 for Cheeseburger

Gapps - OpenGapps November Build

Read before ask - Important Notes/FAQs

Required Firmware - 9.0.9
    • Clean Flash is recommended but Dirty Flash should be fine as well. Remember to flash Gapps & Magisk while both kind of flashing.
    • Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
    • Donations are always welcome and it does help us in getting the server to build and for motivations for our device maintainers.

Best Regards
    Team Xtended
    DOWNLOADS

Oneplus 5 (Cheeseburger): Cheeseburger latest Release build

Oneplus 5t (Dumpling): Dumpling latest release build

NikGapps for Android 11:
    Click HERE

No_verity :
    Click HERE
    Hello Everyone,

We wish you all to be healthy, happy, safe & sound.

Here we are coming again with a new “major-bug fix” update of MSM-Xtended. There are a few cool things added along with some of major bug fixes.

We are glad to bug you all again with MSM Xtended XQ Release v10.5.

Device Changelog:

• Updated blobs to Android 10 hotfix
    • Kernel upstreamed to 4.4.228
    • Enforcing now
    • Added Automatic High brightness mode (OneplusShit)
    • Removed Duplicate ambient display from settings

Downloads : MSM Xtended XQ Release V10.5

• Firmware_10.0.0_Hotfix is recommended .
    • Clean Flash is recommended .

Best Regards
    Team Xtended
    Hello Everyone,

We wish you all to be healthy, happy, safe & sound.

Here we are coming again with a new “major-bug fix” update of MSM-Xtended. There are a few cool things added along with some of major bug fixes.

We are glad to bug you all again with MSM Xtended XQ Release v11.0.

Device Changelog:

• Fixed Smart Charging.
    • Added dotfix 5.6
    • Kernel changed to weeb base
    • Update qti-telephony-common and ims

Downloads : MSM Xtended XQ Release V11.0

• Firmware_10.0.0_Hotfix is recommended .
    • Clean Flash is recommended .

Best Regards
    Team Xtended
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone