[ Discontinued ] [ROM][ANDROID 11] XTENDED XR-V5.0 [Oneplus 5 & 5T][ 06 Feb 2021 ]

Search This thread

Dgonix

Aug 10, 2013
I don't see a gear in the notification shade Settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200811-235741_Home.png
    Screenshot_20200811-235741_Home.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 174

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
@mukesh22584, for call issue, why not try and integrate the OOS dialer? It does not have that issue at all. Also the BT bug is not there on OOS. I am on OOS for the last 2 days, as am waiting for your fix, other than stupid battery drain OOS is stable.

Reactions: sjamie

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
@mukesh22584, for call issue, why not try and integrate the OOS dialer? It does not have that issue at all. Also the BT bug is not there on OOS. I am on OOS for the last 2 days, as am waiting for your fix, other than stupid battery drain OOS is stable.
That may be challenging to do since OOS is closed source.

Reactions: vdbhb59

farzadspeed

Feb 22, 2017
sound problem

It wasn't working for me earlier. Had to revert. I usually delete musicfx, stock music player, etc, so I figured it was just an issue with my setup.
i had this problem in op5 and i thinked that it is hardware fault.unfortunately i opened my phone and move audiojack and power flat from board.but the conector on board broke:( and i cant find it iran because of usa restriction.i found this part in net that is very cheap(2$) but as i told restriction of usa forced that we have no international credit card.buy the way my phone broked up and i cant repair it or buy new phone cause of our money droped increadibly against us dollar. 1$=300000 rial.and my salary is 30000000 rial.now without phone because of my stupid work i write this by pc.if any body can help me and sent this part in sort of i can pay price in iran to post i appreciate . Dock Connector Micro USB Charging Port FPC connector logic on motherboard mainboard
if you want to help please send private message in xda or mail me at farzadall(at)yahoo(dot)com. thanks again

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone