[ Discontinued ] [ROM][ANDROID 11] XTENDED XR-V5.0 [Oneplus 5 & 5T][ 06 Feb 2021 ]

Search This thread

thkgop001

Jan 6, 2015

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210228-091944_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210228-091944_Settings.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 68

thkgop001

Jan 6, 2015
What about the last point --> Icon hidden(Text only)?

Tried that but I'm trying to go for the totally cloaked look with just the battery bar over the status bar, and no battery indicator on the status bar itself.

Was possible on the A10 Tribute build, but I guess not yet on XR A11.

Dev: feature request for this please?

Cheers

JohnWrick

Jan 24, 2018
Butwal
Thanks devs for this.
I used it for few months. It's pretty stable.
Now it's time to move on to next ROM.
I will miss one of the coolest feature which is rare to see in any other custom ROMs, i.e:
Smart Charging

Thanks for everything. ❤️

Reactions: thkgop001

mike6a

Jun 27, 2010
Kansas City, MO
What I assume at this point is an April Fools Joke has kept me busy all day trying to figure out why my phone has all these crazy colors. I woke up this morning and my phone that normally has the accent color set to blue so all of my menu buttons and my lock screen clock are blue. But now all of a sudden for no reason everything is multi-colored. and my clock changes color every time it is activated. I have 2 phones on the ROM and they are both doing the same thing starting at the same time but still, I start looking at the settings trying to figure it out. Then when I check my phone after midnight everything is back to normal. If that was your idea of an April Fools Joke Bravo you got me good and I have never been happier to see April 2nd.

Reactions: lukedcypher

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone