[ROM][A12][GAPPS] XTENDED XS-Tribute To Vladimir [Oneplus 5 & 5T][ 19 Feb 2022 ]

Search This thread

dreamland2000

Jun 5, 2011
I'm currently on magisk 20417 and I'm having trouble with modules not installing either through the app or in recovery, is antofagasta else having this issue?

I have also asked in the magisk channels

JR Bautista

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200630-012257426.jpg
    Screenshot_20200630-012257426.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 507

Aaron26

Aug 3, 2012
Dehradun
OnePlus 7T
As a human I've made mistakes, In next build it'll be fixed.
Hello bro,
Great ROM. I have been enjoying this for the last week.
The battery is absolutely amazing in this ROM.
I have this one visual bug from time to time where the icon of persistent notification of an app is a little offset. But as soon as I swipe to quick settings & then come back to notification it gets fixed.
But it still happens time to time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200703-085914_Nova_Launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-085914_Nova_Launcher.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 525
  • Screenshot_20200703-090239_Nova_Launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-090239_Nova_Launcher.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 524

mukesh22584

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2014
Delhi
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5T
Hello Everyone,

We wish you all to be healthy, happy, safe & sound.

Here we are coming again with a new “major-bug fix” update of MSM-Xtended. There are a few cool things added along with some of major bug fixes.

We are glad to bug you all again with MSM Xtended XQ Release v11.0.

ROM Changelog : Click HERE

Device Changelog:

• Fixed Smart Charging.
  • Added dotfix 5.6
  • Kernel changed to weeb base
  • Update qti-telephony-common and ims

Downloads : MSM Xtended XQ Release V11.0
Read before ask : Important Notes/FAQs
ScreenShots : Click HERE

• Firmware_10.0.0_Hotfix is recommended .
  • Clean Flash is recommended .
  • Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
  • Donations are always welcome and it does help us in getting the server to build and for motivations for our device maintainers.

Best Regards
Team Xtended

ryuksniper

Oct 22, 2013
Altopascio
hi! After update and Clean install, when i lock the phone and press the button all black, it rings and vibrates when a call is done but screen doesn't turn on. how can i resolve?

EDIT
I have this error in a catlog https://pastebin.com/QvCtSKwpafter lock the phone @mukesh22584

edit2
there are only 2 governors in the kernel why?

Last edited:

mukesh22584

Jan 20, 2014
Delhi
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5T
Dec 21, 2017
If I remember correctly, in the past or in other custom ROMs one could fade out the notification bar on the top of the screen. (Maybe the setting was called "Extended Desktop"). Am I wrong? And how could I bring back this setting to MSM Extended?

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
I really enjoyed this ROM on Pie but there were a few issues that caused me to move to another ROM. I've been following this thread for the past few weeks and I am really impressed with the responsiveness of the Dev and of the Community. I am currently on NitrogenOS and I'm thinking about giving this ROM another try since it is now based on Android 10. Are there any outstanding bugs or workarounds I should be aware of? Does this ROM have an option for the old stock ticker style notifications?

Last edited:
Reactions: mukesh22584

mike6a

Jun 27, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Can anyone Help identify this Status bar Icon

Flashed the latest Update and now I have this Status Bar Icon I have not
had before that I do not recognizable it appears to be just a solid white circle

IMG=https://photos.app.goo.gl/vhzzXGUr21NARZpu7

Last edited:

mukesh22584

Jan 20, 2014
Delhi
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5T
I really enjoyed this ROM on Pie but there were a few issues that caused me to move to another ROM. I've been following this thread for the past few weeks and I am really impressed with the responsiveness of the Dev and of the Community. I am currently on NitrogenOS and I'm thinking about giving this ROM another try since it is now based on Android 10. Are there any outstanding bugs or workarounds I should be aware of? Does this ROM have an option for the old stock ticker style notifications?

In custom ROM It's impossible to say that "There is no bug", I've seen for same build few user has no bug but few reported about bugs, That's how Custom ROM works.
Flashed the latest Update and now I have this Status Bar Icon I have not
had before that I do not recognizable it appears to be just a solid white circle

[IMG="https://photos.app.goo.gl/vhzzXGUr21NARZpu7

It's battery style, Change battery style under Xtensions> Decor Room > Battery styles.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2021-X-Temp-Head.png

Disclaimer
    * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or anything happens with your device
    * Flash on your own risk/knowledge.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM XTENDED: @SuperDroidBond | @mady51 | @mukesh22584 | @anishpratheepan | @xawlw | @SonalSingh18 | @Roger.T

FEATURES: Get Feature list from HERE

SUPPORT LINK: Xtended Telegram Public Group

SCREENSHOTS:
    Click HERE

ROM DOWNLOADS: MSM-Xtended ROM

GAPPS DOWNLOADS: Already Included

ROM SOURCE: Project-Xtended ROM Sources

KERNEL SOURCE: Our Official Devices Sources

Social Media Link: Click HERE (Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for latest updates)

DONATIONS: SuperDroidBond | mukesh22584 | mady51

We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.
    DOWNLOADS

Oneplus 5 (Cheeseburger): Cheeseburger latest Release build

Oneplus 5t (Dumpling): Dumpling latest release build

Gapps : Already included

No_verity :
    Click HERE
    MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0 for Cheeseburger

Hello Brothers,
    Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
    We are glad to present you with the new update of MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0.
    Device Changelog -
    • Kernel Is now Mad-X with base of LOS
    • Kernel Upstream to 4.4.199
    • Kernel compiled with Clang 10
    • Picked a lot of commit from MAD KERNEL for better optimization, Thanks to @mady51
    ROM Changelog - MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0

Download - MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0 for Cheeseburger

Gapps - OpenGapps November Build

Read before ask - Important Notes/FAQs

Required Firmware - 9.0.9
    • Clean Flash is recommended but Dirty Flash should be fine as well. Remember to flash Gapps & Magisk while both kind of flashing.
    • Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
    • Donations are always welcome and it does help us in getting the server to build and for motivations for our device maintainers.

Best Regards
    Team Xtended
    FAQs

Coming from OOS or Encrypted device:: Format userdata (Mandatory) ,

Flashing Instruction:: Just Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache + Cache + System + Vendor + Data, now Flash > ROM + GApps + Magisk + No_verity_V4.

If your Device rebooted to recovery/fast-boot mod, getting bootloop or random FCs/reboot

You need Format userdata first (Mandatory) Here is How ? Backup all your internal data first, (Don't blame me you'll lost everything), Go to recovery,
    Select wipe,Select format data,Type "yes" ( Without quotes),Swipe.You're decrpted now, Now Flash ROM.

Encryption:: Not Tested, Test & Let us know

After Flashing ROM if getting app/settings FCs:: First Describe your procedure of flashing,Please Provide logs if you're getting issue.

Don't report any issue without logs:: How to take logs ? Ask to you're friend................GOOGLE

Feature request:: Why not, Just provide reference/commit

Kernel:: You can flash any custom kernel what you want, but I'm not going to add, also don't report any issue if you have flashed any custom kernel.

Better battery life:: It's depend on user pattern, Either you can get better battery cost of performance or better performance cost of battery.

Known Issue:: Nothing, But if you get any Please Let us know with logs

Firmware:: Always flash firmware that has been recommended.
    Hello Everyone,

We wish you all to be healthy, happy, safe & sound.

Here we are coming again with a new “major-bug fix” update of MSM-Xtended. There are a few cool things added along with some of major bug fixes.

We are glad to bug you all again with MSM Xtended XQ Release v10.5.

ROM Changelog : Click HERE

Device Changelog:

• Updated blobs to Android 10 hotfix
    • Kernel upstreamed to 4.4.228
    • Enforcing now
    • Added Automatic High brightness mode (Oneplus****)
    • Removed Duplicate ambient display from settings

Downloads : MSM Xtended XQ Release V10.5
    Read before ask : Important Notes/FAQs
    ScreenShots : Click HERE

• Firmware_10.0.0_Hotfix is recommended .
    • Clean Flash is recommended .

Best Regards
    Team Xtended