[ROM][A12][GAPPS] XTENDED XS-Tribute To Vladimir [Oneplus 5 & 5T][ 19 Feb 2022 ]

Search This thread

neurotoxin64

Jan 14, 2019
I want to try MSM A11 but was looking for feedback from cheeseburger users. Is the experience stable right now? How does its battery life compare to other ROMs? Thanks in advance

reffu

Feb 11, 2008
OnePlus 9
Does anyone have the Android 11 version of this ROM Working with Hey Google also functioning. I have tried 3 times with Flame GApps and with the NIKGApps Basic and other version and no matter which version I use I can never get the voice assistant to work it never set up during setup and the option is greyed out when I try to activate later in settings. I have always had to revert back to the A10 version as I use the voice assistant quite often.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would really like to upgrade if I can do so and not lose the Voice assistant function .

I haven't tested with A11, but in A10 I had to install the FlameGapps addon package "Google Search + Assistant" in order to get "Hey, Google" recognition to work. Before that it was grayed out and would not allow me to enable it.

cymbaline24

Jul 9, 2013
I want to try MSM A11 but was looking for feedback from cheeseburger users. Is the experience stable right now? How does its battery life compare to other ROMs? Thanks in advance
Haven't had it installed long enough to speak to battery life (only about 24 hours), but compared to the Android 11 versions of crdroid and derpfest, it seems to me to be the most feature-rich and stable. Haven't had weird glitches or crashes. With crdroid any time the display timed out and turned off, it would turn itself back on, but if I turned it off manually it would stay off. And with derpfest (which I previously ran for months while on Android 10 - great ROM), some settings would crash and it was missing a lot of the customizations I need/want.

CM06

Aug 20, 2012
France
[/COLOR]Hello and thank you for this rom,
Everything has been working fine for 2 days since I installed the latest version.
I only have a problem with my banking application detecting root; however I hid magisk and manager, I installed the buildprop and put all Google services in magisk hide. In addition, Magisk passes safety net (the 3 points are in blue).
What am I still missing to stop this banking app from detecting my root?

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
Please stop annoying me, You can leave this thread,you can simply answer "Ok Google isn't working in MSM," I'm using a lot of sources of Yaap and I also ask for help many times from Yaap dev, But stop promoting here. Yapp has inbuilt Gapps ig, MSM isn't. That's the reason.
@mukesh22584, I appreciate that you are humble enough to ask for help when needed. That's one of the many reasons you produce excellent work. Thank you! :victory:

Last edited:

mike6a

Jun 27, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I haven't tested with A11, but in A10 I had to install the FlameGapps addon package "Google Search + Assistant" in order to get "Hey, Google" recognition to work. Before that it was grayed out and would not allow me to enable it.

Thank you so much for the helpful reply this tip solved my issue. Just installed for the 4th time this time with the "Google Search + Assistant" Addon package and everything worked perfect I even got the "Assistant can already recognize your voice" During initial setup. I am finally up and running with A11 Thanks to you and of course a big thanks to mukesh22584 for this terrific ROM.

Last edited:

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
Everything is working nicely and smoothly with NikGapps (Full).

One potential bug: Does the option to change the number of icons on the Quickbar work for you?

sedat2934

Feb 6, 2016
@mukesh22584

I have two questions:

1) Will there come smartbar navbar feature for navigation bar
2)Is it possible to change recent apps like in previous versions

Last edited:

CM06

Aug 20, 2012
France
Hello,
Can someone tell me what the first icon (before bluetooth) is on the right side of the status bar?
Thank you and good day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201114-134341.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114-134341.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 305

thkgop001

Jan 6, 2015
1 question: Does this ROM have Oxygen OS feature named "Schedule Shutdown"?
1 feature request: Can we have OOS feature named "Schedule Shutdown"?
1 doubt: Why rom-developer get annoyed when I ask this question? Is it hard to bring Schedule Shutdown into custom ROM?

Hey JohnWrick,
I use a Tasker task to do this for me because after migrating from OOS, none of the custom ROMs I've installed seemed to have this feature baked in.
It works just fine on this MSM build as well as previous ones.
Here is a screenshot of how to configure Tasker to do this.
You trigger this task by creating a profile that matches the time of when exactly you want to shut down.
Now, switching back on automatically is a totally different affair for which I don't know a solution yet.
Happy coding... Tasker is really powerful!
Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201114-174416.png
    Screenshot_20201114-174416.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 175

thkgop001

Jan 6, 2015
[/COLOR]Hello and thank you for this rom,
Everything has been working fine for 2 days since I installed the latest version.
I only have a problem with my banking application detecting root; however I hid magisk and manager, I installed the buildprop and put all Google services in magisk hide. In addition, Magisk passes safety net (the 3 points are in blue).
What am I still missing to stop this banking app from detecting my root?

Hey CM06
My banking app also would trigger a detect even on MagiskHide until I found a certain order of steps on another XDA post, and now it works every time.
What's the Play store link to your banking app so I can test out the steps for you and PM you back?
Cheers

mattejuv

Apr 27, 2015
Hello, I have two questions:
1) when a new version will come, can I dirty flash or not? Will there be OTA updates?
2) Is Alarm clock (when the device is completely off, not only the screen) working (like in OOS)?
Thank you for your attention

Speeder658

Jan 18, 2016
Hello,
Can someone tell me what the first icon (before bluetooth) is on the right side of the status bar?
Thank you and good day.
That's NFC, you can disable the icon in xtended settings/statusbar

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

@mukesh22584 FB messenger causes issues, lockups and systemUI crashes when chat bubbles are enabled. Do you have this problem too? Otherwise, it's a great ROM, love it!

Trey n

Nov 12, 2014
Motorola Droid RAZR M
Samsung Galaxy S5
That's NFC, you can disable the icon in xtended settings/statusbar

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

@mukesh22584 FB messenger causes issues, lockups and systemUI crashes when chat bubbles are enabled. Do you have this problem too? Otherwise, it's a great ROM, love it!
Yaaaaa it's super annoying I'll try to get a log tomorrow with adb logcat :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2021-X-Temp-Head.png

Disclaimer
    * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or anything happens with your device
    * Flash on your own risk/knowledge.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM XTENDED: @SuperDroidBond | @mady51 | @mukesh22584 | @anishpratheepan | @xawlw | @SonalSingh18 | @Roger.T

FEATURES: Get Feature list from HERE

SUPPORT LINK: Xtended Telegram Public Group

SCREENSHOTS:
    Click HERE

ROM DOWNLOADS: MSM-Xtended ROM

GAPPS DOWNLOADS: Already Included

ROM SOURCE: Project-Xtended ROM Sources

KERNEL SOURCE: Our Official Devices Sources

Social Media Link: Click HERE (Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for latest updates)

DONATIONS: SuperDroidBond | mukesh22584 | mady51

We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.
    DOWNLOADS

Oneplus 5 (Cheeseburger): Cheeseburger latest Release build

Oneplus 5t (Dumpling): Dumpling latest release build

Gapps : Already included

No_verity :
    Click HERE
    MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0 for Cheeseburger

Hello Brothers,
    Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
    We are glad to present you with the new update of MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0.
    Device Changelog -
    • Kernel Is now Mad-X with base of LOS
    • Kernel Upstream to 4.4.199
    • Kernel compiled with Clang 10
    • Picked a lot of commit from MAD KERNEL for better optimization, Thanks to @mady51
    ROM Changelog - MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0

Download - MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0 for Cheeseburger

Gapps - OpenGapps November Build

Read before ask - Important Notes/FAQs

Required Firmware - 9.0.9
    • Clean Flash is recommended but Dirty Flash should be fine as well. Remember to flash Gapps & Magisk while both kind of flashing.
    • Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
    • Donations are always welcome and it does help us in getting the server to build and for motivations for our device maintainers.

Best Regards
    Team Xtended
    FAQs

Coming from OOS or Encrypted device:: Format userdata (Mandatory) ,

Flashing Instruction:: Just Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache + Cache + System + Vendor + Data, now Flash > ROM + GApps + Magisk + No_verity_V4.

If your Device rebooted to recovery/fast-boot mod, getting bootloop or random FCs/reboot

You need Format userdata first (Mandatory) Here is How ? Backup all your internal data first, (Don't blame me you'll lost everything), Go to recovery,
    Select wipe,Select format data,Type "yes" ( Without quotes),Swipe.You're decrpted now, Now Flash ROM.

Encryption:: Not Tested, Test & Let us know

After Flashing ROM if getting app/settings FCs:: First Describe your procedure of flashing,Please Provide logs if you're getting issue.

Don't report any issue without logs:: How to take logs ? Ask to you're friend................GOOGLE

Feature request:: Why not, Just provide reference/commit

Kernel:: You can flash any custom kernel what you want, but I'm not going to add, also don't report any issue if you have flashed any custom kernel.

Better battery life:: It's depend on user pattern, Either you can get better battery cost of performance or better performance cost of battery.

Known Issue:: Nothing, But if you get any Please Let us know with logs

Firmware:: Always flash firmware that has been recommended.
    Hello Everyone,

We wish you all to be healthy, happy, safe & sound.

Here we are coming again with a new “major-bug fix” update of MSM-Xtended. There are a few cool things added along with some of major bug fixes.

We are glad to bug you all again with MSM Xtended XQ Release v10.5.

ROM Changelog : Click HERE

Device Changelog:

• Updated blobs to Android 10 hotfix
    • Kernel upstreamed to 4.4.228
    • Enforcing now
    • Added Automatic High brightness mode (Oneplus****)
    • Removed Duplicate ambient display from settings

Downloads : MSM Xtended XQ Release V10.5
    Read before ask : Important Notes/FAQs
    ScreenShots : Click HERE

• Firmware_10.0.0_Hotfix is recommended .
    • Clean Flash is recommended .
    • Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
    • Donations are always welcome and it does help us in getting the server to build and for motivations for our device maintainers.

Best Regards
    Team Xtended