• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DISCONTINUED][ROM] crDroid 11 unofficial (updated 2021-06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

betacrypt

Jan 17, 2018
Your device is docomo?Seems to be the NFC has been repeated in the background of open closed, delete its drive to go, but I can't find it.
Not on a docomo device. We might have a different issue, because my deep sleep percentage is 70%. I was referring to the device not going to sleep when the screen is on, but deep sleep appears to be working for me.

betacrypt

Jan 17, 2018
My issue with the screen staying on permanently seems to have been caused by the newest version of EdXposed affecting the wake timer, so not an issue with the rom. Rolling back to EdXposed v0.4.6.1 has resolved it. Screen now turns off after 30 seconds as expected.

franc67855

May 23, 2019
Thread updated
New:
* security patch
* crDroid v7.6
* added F-Droid extension
I tried to flash the 7.6. Version coming from 7.5. via TWRP with a dirty flash. After Restart my Google Account doesn't work anymore (Google Services and Play Store doesn't work, these Apps will be closed). Sometimes I got stock on the Sony or cDroid Logo...I've tried everything. Only a clean install (including format data etc.) works but this leads to loss of data of course.
What went wrong?? Any ideas? Thanks to alll for their support. (Same happend comming from 7.4. to 7.5.) This ROM is fantsastic!!

AlexKarimov

Oct 13, 2019
I tried to flash the 7.6. Version coming from 7.5. via TWRP with a dirty flash. After Restart my Google Account doesn't work anymore (Google Services and Play Store doesn't work, these Apps will be closed). Sometimes I got stock on the Sony or cDroid Logo...I've tried everything. Only a clean install (including format data etc.) works but this leads to loss of data of course.
What went wrong?? Any ideas? Thanks to alll for their support. (Same happend comming from 7.4. to 7.5.) This ROM is fantsastic!!
Did you reflash the same gapps package you had in 7.5 when you flashed update?

franc67855

May 23, 2019
Did you reflash the same gapps package you had in 7.5 when you flashed update?
No. But now I've got a solution: Backup Data with TWRP Recovery. Then do a full wipe including format Data. Then install the new version e.g. 7.6. with Gapps and Magisk. Start and run the full registration process with your Google Account (important!). Then return to TWRP Recovery and restore data. It works! Perhaps its better to erase the Security functions like Pattern or fingerprint etc. before. Next time I will try your suggested solution with Gapps... I will report....Thanks. This Rom is the best!

Reactions: betacrypt

betacrypt

Jan 17, 2018
I'm running the latest Android 10 build for this rom (since some of my mods don't work on 11) and it's so stable with great performance/battery life. Did a dirty flash to get the May security patch build and it worked perfectly. Thanks for still supporting A10!

jurkoman

Oct 24, 2015
Rom updating when a new security patch is coming
Hello russel5, can you tell me more about Livedisplay Vivid color glitch?
I installed current build past week.
Everything works just fine, except this glitch.
I am using in stock rom Vivid color mode setting for PUBG and it looks very good but when i set same color setting in android 10, it looks like this:

Attachments

• IMG_20210601_175614.jpg
    IMG_20210601_175614.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20210601_175642.jpg
    IMG_20210601_175642.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    crDroid for Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact
    crdroid-600x340.png
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    Code:
    IMPORTANT: Make sure you have an unlock Bootloader

Please if you have Locked Bootloader you may check this http://developer.sonymobile.com/unlockbootloader/
    Code:
    WORKING
    - RIL
    - VoLTE
    - Mic
    - Sound (Speaker and Headset)
    - LED
    - Thermal Manager
    - Audio and Video Decoders/Encoders
    - Camera
    Code:
    BUGS
    - Not finding
    - In this ROM tooo many settings, some may not working and this is normal ;)
    - Post in this thread
    Code:
    HOW-TO INSTALL
    - You need have stock ROM 47.2.A.11.228
    - Download ROM zip
    - Copy to your phone
    - Enter to custom recovery and make wipe system, wipe data
    - Install ROM & Gapps & Magisk
    - Turn off your phone & then on
    - First time phone restart itself this is normal
    Code:
    ADD. INFO
    - If you want right bootanimation then delete bootanimation.zip on path /oem/media/
    - Sim detect ~30 sec, if you choose 3G network in settings, sim detected without any delay
    - Stock camera (not Sony) after first lunch write that you need insert SD Card, just go to application settings and re-switch permission "storage"
    Download
    HERE

Download crDroid_10
    HERE

And don't forget buy me a juice ;)

XDA:DevDB Information
    crDroid, ROM for the Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Contributors
    russel5, @derf elot @modpunk
    Source Code: https://github.com/whatawurst/android_device_sony_lilac

ROM OS Version: 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 47.2.A.11.228

Version Information
    Beta
    Current Beta Version: 1
    Beta Release Date: 2021-01

Created 2021-01-28
    Last Updated 2021-01-28

Screenshot_20210131-101851_crDroid_Home.pngScreenshot_20210131-101913_Phone_Services.pngScreenshot_20210128-204740_crDroid_Home.pngScreenshot_20210128-204805_Settings.pngScreenshot_20210128-204818_Settings.pngScreenshot_20210128-204831_Magisk_Manager.pngScreenshot_20210128-204839_Magisk_Manager.pngScreenshot_20210128-204858_Settings.pngScreenshot_20210128-204914_Settings.png
    Thread updated
    New:
    * security patch
    * crDroid v7.4
    * some sources fixes
    crDroid 11 --> HERE
    Thread updated
    What's new:
    * security patch
    * crDroid v7.3
    * some fixes in sources
    Thread updated, see post #2