• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DISCONTINUED][ROM] crDroid 11 unofficial (updated 2021-06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

russel5

Jun 13, 2012
Yekaterinburg
Hello russel5, can you tell me more about Livedisplay Vivid color glitch?
I installed current build past week.
Everything works just fine, except this glitch.
I am using in stock rom Vivid color mode setting for PUBG and it looks very good but when i set same color setting in android 10, it looks like this:
Screenshot_20210607-210804_crDroid_Home.pngScreenshot_20210607-210821.pngScreenshot_20210607-210808993.jpg

Don't have any glitch

oel7

Jul 14, 2017
Nürnberger Land
Gonna love this ROM :cool:

Silly question - how can I buy you some juice? Maybe I'm blind...

I am having a strange issue with one of my XZ1 Compact devices on this (and similar) ROMs. GPS is working perfectly fine on stock ROM, and getting an immediate fix. On the Android 11 ROM, the phone is seeing only few satellites, and getting hardly a fix (even outside), most of the time GPS test is showing two satellites and no fix. Resetting AGPS does not help.
Do you see a chance to investigate this issue? Can I provide you with some logs or config files? I assume that maybe this device is having another hardware revision that is only working fine with the stock ROM, but not with crDROID 11.
Fixing this would be worth some extra juice to me :)

russel5

Jun 13, 2012
Yekaterinburg
Gonna love this ROM :cool:

Silly question - how can I buy you some juice? Maybe I'm blind...

I am having a strange issue with one of my XZ1 Compact devices on this (and similar) ROMs. GPS is working perfectly fine on stock ROM, and getting an immediate fix. On the Android 11 ROM, the phone is seeing only few satellites, and getting hardly a fix (even outside), most of the time GPS test is showing two satellites and no fix. Resetting AGPS does not help.
Do you see a chance to investigate this issue? Can I provide you with some logs or config files? I assume that maybe this device is having another hardware revision that is only working fine with the stock ROM, but not with crDROID 11.
Fixing this would be worth some extra juice to me :)
For juice https://www.paypal.me/russel5
I will look into this issue

Last edited:

oel7

Jul 14, 2017
Nürnberger Land
WiFi calling
When toggling the required settings (and if there is support for the network provider you are using), WiFi calling is working perfectly fine - in addition to VoLTE. A nice improvement for places with good WiFi and bad LTE coverage.
Note that WiFi calling is only displayed in the (Google) phone application, both during an established call, and later in the call history (there is even an indicator for HD voice). The VoWiFi status symbol however does not work yet, so even when WiFi calling is registered, VoLTE is displayed (even when setting "overwrite VoLTE"). Not an issue for me, just cosmetic - low priority, when time permits.

betacrypt

Jan 17, 2018
WiFi calling
When toggling the required settings (and if there is support for the network provider you are using), WiFi calling is working perfectly fine - in addition to VoLTE. A nice improvement for places with good WiFi and bad LTE coverage.
Note that WiFi calling is only displayed in the (Google) phone application, both during an established call, and later in the call history (there is even an indicator for HD voice). The VoWiFi status symbol however does not work yet, so even when WiFi calling is registered, VoLTE is displayed (even when setting "overwrite VoLTE"). Not an issue for me, just cosmetic - low priority, when time permits.
Did you make any changes to the default modem carrier to get it working? My carrier supports both but neither work even if I enable it.

oel7

Jul 14, 2017
Nürnberger Land
Did you make any changes to the default modem carrier to get it working? My carrier supports both but neither work even if I enable it.
Does VoLTE/VoWiFi work when you flash stock ROM? If yes, then it "should" work in crdroid as well, by just toggling the IMS features in settings - Xperia Parts to "ON", then the phone will restart with the provider specific modem file, then you can enable VoLTE and WLAN calling in settings.

If it had worked in stock but now is not working in crdroid, then probably russel might help.
If it had not worked in stock, then there is still a chance to import a modem file from another phone model or stock rom version where it works...

Reactions: betacrypt

mstrnemo

Feb 1, 2021
Hi russel

I tried installing your android 10 version rom but when i want to flash it using twrp i get a error message that says the following

invalid zip file format.

Edit: turns out i found the problem googledrive where u put the file
when u download it will first zip the file first wich is already a zipfile ...
so when u try to flash it u wil get a error message
invalid zip file format

so for future reference for other noobs like myself unzip it first because the orginal flashable zip file is inside so theres a zipfile in a zipfile ...

Last edited:

jurkoman

Oct 24, 2015
Thread updated
New:
* security patch
* crDroid version
* some sources changes
* GPS fix?

P.S. crDroid 10 is updated too.
Hello, russel5.
I installed yesterday latest crdroid 6.19 lilac, working well, but i found some things.
My bt speaker is connected but doesnt play music but only small noise.
I miss setting from older 9 from havoc or android 11 crdroid like changing quick settings theme (neon, ninja, mountain etc.) and miss from both crdroid 6 and 7 also changing position of brightness slider in quick settings top or bottom. It is just in the top position i like it more on the bottom.

Edit: I tried my bluetooth headphones in work today and they went just one time.
After disconnect and again connect both has strange noise.

Before update (i think 6.18) and on other phone my both bt devices works just fine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    crDroid for Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact
    crdroid-600x340.png
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    Code:
    IMPORTANT: Make sure you have an unlock Bootloader

Please if you have Locked Bootloader you may check this http://developer.sonymobile.com/unlockbootloader/
    Code:
    WORKING
    - RIL
    - VoLTE
    - Mic
    - Sound (Speaker and Headset)
    - LED
    - Thermal Manager
    - Audio and Video Decoders/Encoders
    - Camera
    Code:
    BUGS
    - Not finding
    - In this ROM tooo many settings, some may not working and this is normal ;)
    - Post in this thread
    Code:
    HOW-TO INSTALL
    - You need have stock ROM 47.2.A.11.228
    - Download ROM zip
    - Copy to your phone
    - Enter to custom recovery and make wipe system, wipe data
    - Install ROM & Gapps & Magisk
    - Turn off your phone & then on
    - First time phone restart itself this is normal
    Code:
    ADD. INFO
    - If you want right bootanimation then delete bootanimation.zip on path /oem/media/
    - Sim detect ~30 sec, if you choose 3G network in settings, sim detected without any delay
    - Stock camera (not Sony) after first lunch write that you need insert SD Card, just go to application settings and re-switch permission "storage"
    Download
    HERE

Download crDroid_10
    HERE

And don't forget buy me a juice ;)

XDA:DevDB Information
    crDroid, ROM for the Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Contributors
    russel5, @derf elot @modpunk
    Source Code: https://github.com/whatawurst/android_device_sony_lilac

ROM OS Version: 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 47.2.A.11.228

Version Information
    Beta
    Current Beta Version: 1
    Beta Release Date: 2021-01

Created 2021-01-28
    Last Updated 2021-01-28

Screenshot_20210131-101851_crDroid_Home.pngScreenshot_20210131-101913_Phone_Services.pngScreenshot_20210128-204740_crDroid_Home.pngScreenshot_20210128-204805_Settings.pngScreenshot_20210128-204818_Settings.pngScreenshot_20210128-204831_Magisk_Manager.pngScreenshot_20210128-204839_Magisk_Manager.pngScreenshot_20210128-204858_Settings.pngScreenshot_20210128-204914_Settings.png
    Thread updated
    New:
    * security patch
    * crDroid v7.4
    * some sources fixes
    crDroid 11 --> HERE
    Thread updated
    What's new:
    * security patch
    * crDroid v7.3
    * some fixes in sources
    Thread updated, see post #2