• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[Discontinued][ROM] [ d855 ] AICP - 12.1 - N 7.1.1_rXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatgat23

Feb 10, 2013
Quezon City
One odd question for no one in particular. Anyone on 8/31 build having issues with dark substratum themes? Lock screen and notification areas (when unlocked) don't properly display dark backgrounds. Thought it was one of my themes, but multiple dark theme apps have the same result.

Sent from my LG-VS985 using XDA Labs
SwiftBlack theme works good on my end.

Reactions: Sobek5150

Ivannoe

Jul 13, 2015
Peravia
One odd question for no one in particular. Anyone on 8/31 build having issues with dark substratum themes? Lock screen and notification areas (when unlocked) don't properly display dark backgrounds. Thought it was one of my themes, but multiple dark theme apps have the same result.

Sent from my LG-VS985 using XDA Labs
my case is that every white theme does not thematize the battery icon

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

seanskiT!

Feb 27, 2013
Winston-Salem, NC
my case is that every white theme does not thematize the battery icon

I got Simple Dark to work. Used to use "SiX theme" but that happens to be the one that's having the consistent issues of the SystemUI not installing properly.

3minit battery works, then you can pick from a ton of battery icons

Sent from my LG-ls990 using XDA Labs

sjlouis

May 2, 2014
Bordeaux
Hi,

I wanted to see a video from my LG on my Samsung TV but it doesn't work. In the notification, there is the toggle "Cast". Is it the good one? When I activate it, it displays "No device" and in parameters "No device detected".

When I used a Samsung S2, I could connect it (I don't remember how I do it) and I've seen in the memory of the TV it has detected automatically the 2 other Samsung phones we have had.

Does somebody have an idea? Have I to download a market application?

Thank you :) .

sjlouis

May 2, 2014
Bordeaux
Ok, thank you. I shall try it but I don't think my TV is Chromecast, it has several years.

And I should want to know what does the toggle "cast". Is it another tool? Does "cast" kneed another application as the one you give?

Thank you.

Ekamdu

Aug 11, 2012
Im getting the error during installation:
ERROR: It appears you are running an unsupported baseband. assert failed: g3.verify_baseband(21C:MPSS.DI.2.0.1.C1.13.2-00002) == 1
Am I missing something? I wiped in TWRP and installed zip, getting this error

EDIT: I think I found the solution in this thread:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/general/radio-modem-lg-g3-t3110376

YES it now installs after I installed - 21C from the thread above

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android