[DISCONTINUED][ROM] InsertCoin 2.2-0 | Stable | Mods | Performance | SVN [31/03/2014]

Which you prefer in next versions?

• Lidroid Panels

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • hEQS from HTC One

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 19, 2013
People I need some feedback on the fix for graphic glitches, my brother didn't find any in 1 week but I need more reports from you.

xpirt

Reactions: vikkolts

Tresox

Aug 7, 2013
Well,
I flashed your rom and the installation was a succes,
but the status bar isn't there and i get: System ui force closed.

xpirt

Feb 19, 2013
Well,
I flashed your rom and the installation was a succes,
but the status bar isn't there and i get: System ui force closed.

If you selected AOSP Recent Apps it's a known issue and it will be fixed in next version (maybe tomorrow on SVN), until that don't select this mod.

xpirt

nIMa_aZx

Dec 15, 2012
Tehran
system.ui has stopped. status bar has stopped

hi.
i have a big problem . i did wipe ( all kind of it ) then installed InsertCoin 2.0.0 . when the rom starts, there are 2 errors.
it says : system.ui has stopped. status bar has stopped. status bar is disappear . i tested all of possible options , like installing different lunchers , different programs ,...

i flashed 3 different kernels and some recoveries but there were not useful about my problem.

my desire x is : root - unlock - hboot 1.25 - s-on

what can i do ?

Last edited:

filipcar

Jun 17, 2013
Belgrade
Can you confirm other mods causing issues? So can be fixed in next version..

xpirt

I will pinpoint my bug later tonight currently busy . But the system ui stopped when i disabled the center clock and aosp lockscreen

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

hi.
i have a big problem . i did wipe ( all kind of it ) then installed InsertCoin 2.0.0 . when the rom starts, there are 2 errors.
it says : system.ui has stopped. status bar has stopped. status bar is disappear . i tested all of possible options , like installing diffrent lunchers , different programs ,...

i flashed 3 different kernels and some recoveries but there were not useful about my problem.

my desire x is : root - unlock - hboot 1.25 - s-on

what can i do ?

Its a known bug just when installing using the aroma installer dont check the aosp recent apps or what ever mod is causing your status bar/system ui to crash. It is said that it will be fixed in the 2.1 version so keep using the rom you were using or wait for the 2.1 if you dont feel like pinpointing the mod that is causing you trouble.

Reactions: nIMa_aZx

nIMa_aZx

Dec 15, 2012
Tehran
I will pinpoint my bug later tonight currently busy . But the system ui stopped when i disabled the center clock and aosp lockscreen

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Its a known bug just when installing using the aroma installer dont check the aosp recent apps or what ever mod is causing your status bar/system ui to crash. It is said that it will be fixed in the 2.1 version so keep using the rom you were using or wait for the 2.1 if you dont feel like pinpointing the mod that is causing you trouble.

really tnx , a few minutes ago i did wipe again and installed the rom without any changes . i mean , i just touched next , next , next , install and finally reboot. you're right . it is working . ;) i just got one error about linkin id, i have never used it before , so it is not important for me .
but i did not understand exactly, what options don't we use to get rid of these errors ? just every option about status bar ?

xpirt

Feb 19, 2013
If I know which mods are not working I can fix them, just tell me.

xpirt

Reactions: nIMa_aZx

alkox

Dec 19, 2012
Mumbai
How is this Rom different from mySENSEdx5 RC 4.0...?

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

vikkolts

Jul 17, 2013
Kyiv
How is this Rom different from mySENSEdx5 RC 4.0...?

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Aroma installer with a lot of mods

Отправлено с моего HTC Desire X через Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Xpirt, can I use stock kernel in this Rom?

Отправлено с моего HTC Desire X через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

tgvtquy.png
    qmzSkt1.png
    kDBkfE3.png

Requirements
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV or S-OFF
    * Custom Recovery
    * Common Sense, Brains and logic
    */

License Agreement

By downloading and flashing InsertCoin ROM for HTC Desire X (protou) you agree to the following:

• Your warranty is now void.
    • I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    • Support is limited. I do this as a hobby in my free time. I'll do my best to help you if you state your problem in clear English, with as much information as you can (what mods you selected, have you wiped, when exactly does the error occur, logcat, screenshots and so on. The more information you offer, easier for me to help you. If you do not ask for support in clear English and with no information what-so-ever I will ignore your issue!
    • Leave the self entitled customer attitude at the door. I am under NO obligation what-so-ever to do anything for you. If I do it is because I like helping people. Using custom work published on XDA is not a right, it is a privilege. If you think otherwise please read here. Or watch this video.
    • NO Requests! When I work on InsertCoin I have in mind that I have to satisfy all users to a decent level. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa . I'm not your personal ROM developer and it is not my job nor my intention to make everybody happy.
    • Do not come here asking "Hey mate, X rom has that awesome feature and if you don't implement it in your rom, I'll !" You flashed this ROM because you liked it at some point, if that change please stop using it.
    • Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed. As long as they are well documented and as long as you understand that NOT everything is possible.
    • NO ETAs! While I do my best to constantly work on the ROM to improve, *fix and add new features, again this is a hobby! There are periods when due real-life issues I can't spend too much time for InsertCoin! If this becomes an obligation passion fades and I might stop cooking the ROM.

Sharing Policy

• You must ask my express permission!
    • You are NOT allowed to use any part of the tweaks files, scripts or app
    • If you get the permission when you use the files you MUST post proper link to this thread and mention me (@xpirt)
    • Not respecting this simple rules will lead to reporting to XDA Moderators/Administrators.

Features

• latest hTC Desire 300 base: 1.10.401.4
    • more languages enabled (FULL WWE)
    • root, busybox and init.d support
    • persistent ADB enabled
    • battery life, performance and memory improvements
    • sysro / sysrw binaries
    • openvpn / sqlite support
    • removed bloatware
    • stripped debugging info
    • optimized with latest sdk
    • hEQS - props Lidroid
    • APM- credits Dunc001 for the original mod
    • huge system app remove list
    • Customizable lidroid quick settings - eqs settings app
    • optional wake via volume buttons
    • optional disable exchange security
    • optional Xposed Framework
    • optional Long Press Back Key to kill active app
    • optional 30steps volume mod
    • optional center clock
    • optional remove battery icon completely
    • optional transparent Status Bar / Navigation Bar
    • optional No Blinkfeed
    • smoothest Rom
    • best batter management
    • fast fixes / updates

Download & Changelog
    InsertCoin ROMs WEBSITE
    I could implement some script to detect adblockers and block access if detected, but I'll rely on your honesty to disable adblockers for insertcoin-roms.org domain.*Are only Google ADS so no viruses or shady java scripts. They are not offensive and won't bother you or force you to click on them, but those ads will help me a lot. Thank you!

Special Thanks to:

• baadnewz
    • j to the 4n
    • mikrosmile
    • lyapota
    • Renovate Team
    • ckpv5
    • torxx
    • Team Venom
    • ivicask
    • bilal_liberty
    • he_stheone64
    • Harbir
    • nemanja.krpovic
    • nitsuj17
    • Dunc001
    • Mikhei777
    • tonyskyfall
    • sk0t
    • lidroid
    • SebastianFM
    • 12reza12
    • mwilky
    • mudhi
    • Hero
    • Abdullah1997
    • ZeroInfinity
    • ravi923615
    • Zarboz
    • akash akya
    • Jeeko
    • old.splatterhand
    • skeleton1911
    • deagleone
    • GtrCraft
    • mygamers
    • dansou901
    • viktor_android

Donations

Donate to xpirt

Donate to baadnewz

Donate to mikrosmile

Coffee Contributions keep us awake at nights so we can cook faster and better ROMS

Review by @viktor_android - Thank you!

BASE BUGS
    • ---

F.A.Q.

• WiFi doesn't work. It just says "Enable WiFi" and nothing happens, Why?

Flash boot.img through fastboot.

• What's Update Only, Install w/o Wipe and Full wipe in Aroma?

- update only: keeps your previous AROMA selection, useful if i dont change menus from version to version. Obviously this works only if you come from a previous version of InsertCoin.

- install without wipe: lets you run through AROMA options, and keeps your user data.

- full wipe: same as above plus erases ALL you data (phone storage isn't affected)

Quick TIP: if you choose "update only" and then go back choosing "install without wipe", the following AROMA selections are already set with currently installed settings. It's useful if you want to change only some selections from the actual environment.

• I flashed the ROM and now I have FCs

1st of all don't panic and do a reboot, if that doesn't fix it, then provide as much information as you can. Did you wiped? what mods you selected during aroma (pull /system/aroma and zip the files if possible), provide a logcat (adb logcat) and I'll do my best to help you.

• What is the best kernel for this rom?

Try all kernels and use the one which you like. I will not give any suggestions on this.

Odexing And SVN

ODEXING Process
    On short. Odexing your ROM will give you a speed boost, more free ram, and better battery (or at least this is the theory).
    Sounds too good to be true ? Well there are some limitations. Once you ODEXED your ROM, you CAN NOT flash other mods that affect /system/app or /system/framework. Thats why the ODEX is optional during install of the rom. Do not select it if you plan to run Kustomizer. Kustomizer has also an option to odex your ROM, but if you want even more mods than insertcoin + kustomizer have to offer then again do no choose to ODEX.
    Flash your other mods you want and only after you are 100% satisfied with your ROM grab the flashable zip below:

Nightly builds / SVN for InsertCoin ROM
    • Nightly Project Home

If you have some skills and want to contribute to the project drop me a PM and I will give you write access.
    • InsertCoin ROM SVN repo

If you want to keep up with the latest changes you clone this repo. Once you synced with it, you will only download the changes and not the whole rom again. You zip it copy the zip on your phone, flash it you have the latest version, without downloading 500 mB, without waiting. SVN commits are not always tested or stable. You have been warned.

Nightly builds / SVN for InsertCoin Kustomizer
    • Nightly Project Home

If you have some skills and want to contribute to the project drop me a PM and I will give you write access.
    • InsertCoin ROM SVN repo

If you want to keep up with the latest changes you clone this repo. Once you synced with it, you will only download the changes and not the whole rom again. You zip it copy the zip on your phone, flash it you have the latest version, without downloading 900 mB, without waiting. SVN commits are not always tested or stable. You have been warned .
    Major Update!
    I planned to update Rom tomorrow but as I find some time to update it now here you go!

This is InsertCoin ROM officially supported for HTC Desire X!

I really want to thank @baadnewz who accepted to support it too and giving me permission to use his fantastic mods!
    Also many thanks to @GtrCraft who make it possible by uploading it to mediafire! Without him today would not have this Rom.
    So... look on OP and see new features you never imagined on your Desire X.

Note: InsertCoin Kustomizer will come as soon as I finish porting it and same as for SVN Support, as soon as possible you will see updates in real time!

Enjoy! ...and don't forget to hit Thanks button or donate!

xpirt